Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

aye she coursed and caught all them rabbs hanging on the spade on ground like that.... one or 2 might of been dug out, but aye shes tougher than she looks :thumbs:

IDEAL WE RABBIT DOG NO LIKES LEFT :thumbs:

aye she does us up here lad.... shame your we dog wernt a bit bigger in a few years the pitter patter of puppies might of sounded :tongue2:

aye she coursed and caught all them rabbs hanging on the spade on ground like that.... one or 2 might of been dug out, but aye shes tougher than she looks :thumbs:

IDEAL WE RABBIT DOG NO LIKES LEFT :thumbs:

aye she does us up here lad.... shame your we dog wernt a bit bigger in a few years the pitter patter of puppies might of sounded :tongue2:

is she 17tts what height of dog would you put over her wouldnt be much bigger than him i would of thought :hmm:

eodedited.jpg

chuck a ferret in and watch her fly.... best adrenaline rush there is fcuk the nets i say :yes:;)

Seen Evie as a young dog I bet with how keen these young lads are I bet she's a real tidy little bitch now. :victory:

cheers johnny shes coming along well, still acts like a little terrier :laugh: nice picture on this thread of you strolling along and someone else carrying all the rabbits. :laugh:

• Like 1

eodedited.jpg

chuck a ferret in and watch her fly.... best adrenaline rush there is fcuk the nets i say :yes:;)

Seen Evie as a young dog I bet with how keen these young lads are I bet she's a real tidy little bitch now. :victory:

cheers johnny shes coming along well, still acts like a little terrier :laugh: nice picture on this thread of you strolling along and someone else carrying all the rabbits. :laugh:

Hahahahaha.......you looked after me all day fair play to you. :D

I'd put a fast lurcher about 23 over her if I was ever going to breed her, all she lacks is a bit of length imo. :victory:

eodedited.jpg

Hahahahaha.......you looked after me all day fair play to you. :D

I'd put a fast lurcher about 23 over her if I was ever going to breed her, all she lacks is a bit of length imo. :victory:

aye thans what i was thinking... but dont want too much sighthoundy type if you get me as i dont think they would be tough enough? i dont know and if i ever do it will be a good few years :thumbs:

• Like 2