Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

is it true,,,rabbiting pics on here get ,,viewed on here before they are excepted to view,,,,see if that's true ,,,stick ur site up yer arse,,,,ive tried for ages till mate said that's what their doing now,,by the way iam dab hand on comp,,,,its belivble

Think some one is telling you porkies

iam thinking that tooo ..backets they are..who needs enemys......fact is i tryed also never ever went wrong feck knows ..lol

if you post in the lurcher write up section , them topics need mpd approval before they get posted , but thats more to stop the numptys posting about illegal activities :thumbs:

Yeh gaz 21" got him over from your side of the pond, out of a dog called dodger and skye

I know of that litter. Seen plenty of pics of the sire work.

Are you happy with him?[/quote there was a litter bred the very same way 2 years previous and anyone ive spoken to about there dogs are as happy as i am . He is Steady minded, confident , bidable .toolk to ferreting like a duck to water, v.good nose ,solid marker. He works cover all year round with a terrier but Hes about 19 months so this is his first proper season lamping but happy with what hes doing so far. in short gaz.. im happy with the trouble i went to, to bring him across the pond. A.t.b bren