Airgun Section Hft Mini Comp At Old Down Pursuits This Coming Sunday.

Thanks for that si, what sort of time would you be looking at and would you need an answer now? Only reason for asking is that its not yet Monday And there is already a whack load of work lined up. Would be in a better position to say for sure around Thursday.

Cheers again.

Jamie.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you to everybody that turned up today, it is always nice to get together with some real good friends. I would also like to apologise to the newbie's for not introducing myself to you, as i do no

You wont get any excuses from me Si shot well on the second round he beat me and Gary with the 22. Mind you i needed a fresh draws to coin one of Si phrases you could of sailed the qe2 down the crack

Great day out with some new mates.   I'm well chuffed with my score of 50 at my first go at this HFT lark - even if it was probably beginner's luck!

Posted Images

I have my Helen heading north to be with me here this weekend, and functions going on with the RAF as their guests so we won't be able to come to this one.

But I would urge anyone who can make it, to do so! :yes: These are great meet-ups with some of the best lads I've ever met. :thumbs: Good, challenging shooting course with some difficult targets (-some don't fall even when you hit em eh, Davy!)

Hope to be down again for the proposed September meet. My HW77 .22 and .177 HW97K have just had the Tony Wall/Andy treatment and are bloody blisteringly sweet, smooth and accurate now. The best they have ever been.

Dying for a bit of fair, honest competition shooting with them!

All the best.

Simon

• Like 1

Ill give this one a miss.. don't think ill stand much chance just throwing the pellets at the targets :laugh:

as I am waiting for my new rifle to be shipped...

Edited by AR177
  • Like 1

September.. maybe :laugh:

I'm playing the waiting game now mate, cant wait for it to get here!

If You need hand lead ing it up mate let me know im sure i could assist :yes: i bet the waiting is killin you, But mate if you interested in shooting sunday i have hw100 177 you can use, let us know :thumbs:

• Like 1

That's very generous of you Aaron buddy but I wont be able to make it :cray: I was down south last weekend and im down south in a fortnight but this weekend im off up north :thumbs:

I will make sure I get down to a meet when it arrives so you can have a play buddy :thumbs:

• Like 1