• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pitch fork and a good torch should do the job then   niall_b73

Many years ago i was in taxidermists shed in walked A fella with the biggest salmon /fish id ever seen turned out to wiegh 22 pound I starred at the fella With this monster under his arms awai

Does anyone ever try a rod and line. I think they call it fishing.

Many years ago i was in taxidermists shed in walked A fella with the biggest salmon /fish id ever seen turned out to wiegh 22 pound I starred at the fella With this monster under his arms awaiting tales of daring do fighting it letting it run real in tire it out etc. my mate asked were did you catch it the lune says the fella in a pool. Still i waited for the big fish tale what did you catch it with mate says i , i ran in and hit over the head with a schofields lemo bottle lad he said lol. 1976 the year of the drought. Lol.

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3

Many years ago i was in taxidermists shed in walked A fella with the biggest salmon /fish id ever seen turned out to wiegh 22 pound I starred at the fella With this monster under his arms awaiting tales of daring do fighting it letting it run real in tire it out etc. my mate asked were did you catch it the lune says the fella in a pool. Still i waited for the big fish tale what did you catch it with mate says i , i ran in and hit over the head with a schofields lemo bottle lad he said lol. 1976 the year of the drought. Lol.

:laugh: all the way across the irish sea to get bashed by a lemonade bottle.

i saw a 43lb fish from the forth get fed to pigs once!

was that the big cock kipper that was caught about 5 years ago?

was that the big cock kipper that was caught about 5 years ago?

nooo this was taken from the estuary by the village airth it was given to the farmer who hung it in a shed for 4 days then decided he did not want it so cut it in half with a wood axe and fed it to his pigs :blink::blink: all £430 worth of it :icon_eek:

like apples ripe for the picking best pick em before they turn red.........do you have a fox snare?

I just used two rabbit snares stripped down and made into one, with the brass eyelet.

tightens up really well, and never been broke. :thumbs:

the thiner the wire the better on a good 6ft stick and wheek them out

• Like 1

like apples ripe for the picking best pick em before they turn red.........do you have a fox snare?

I just used two rabbit snares stripped down and made into one, with the brass eyelet.

The bush hunters here use a length of fence wire, bent at the two ends with your hands, rigid enough, will not snap, and a lot thinner than a stick.

The bush hunters here use a length of fence wire, bent at the two ends with your hands, rigid enough, will not snap, and a lot thinner than a stick.

any pics