Lets Get Your Pics Of The Terriers For This Season People

Point proven ! The owner never removed them you did. Ave said it before and will again favoritism its all about who you know. Youve been watched for a while ! aye oldnog most of them shoot aboot here !

The owner has given us instructions on what he wants removed, and that includes smashed up pictures of terriers covered in blood, is that so hard to understand?? If you have a problem with that you know where the 'log out' button is... :thumbs:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another few to keep the thread going

got his first look tuesday done v well so far so good only time will tell as you know

Posted Images

Point proven ! The owner never removed them you did. Ave said it before and will again favoritism its all about who you know. Youve been watched for a while ! aye oldnog most of them shoot aboot here !

am i on big brother i hate the programme :laugh: i bet you're one of these people who saw me at a show i wasn't even at :hmm: favouritism! not me mate, i hate everyone the same :laugh::laugh:

Well no me ! I do terrier work for the police one of which happens to be a countryside officer i know excactly what i can get away with and what can be used against me !

sorry for jumping on the thread,but this caught my attention,for the police you said,what does this involve? as this stumps me !!!!

I love seeing other peoples working dogs 'its fantastic to see a dog out in the field doing what it's bred for. But im not a fan of looking at beat up and bloody terriers 'any dogs for that matter. Also gory photos of blown apart animals are terrible 'none of it does your sport any favors either. It's just more ammo for the media and ANTI hunting or animal welfare groups to use against you. Its the same out here.

• Like 1

some good looking dogs on hear thanks for sharing :thumbs:

as anyone got any action shots pre ban of course :whistling:

Can anyone vouch for this clown

Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa dick

I been called a lot worse, dont make you any less a feckin clown

Edited by Pedwar

Favoritism favoritism favoritism ! The place is coverd wae worse .an fur yir info the same picks ur on another topic and not removed. An a dont dae shows ave no got show pony shite joost workers shows whit kind o clown you are . well seen you dont know me. And for those who didnt see it there was two separate picks put up one straight after workin last season and one of the same bitch fae last week no blood open wounds nothin yet it was removed also. FAVORITISM ! they shoot the same as every other c**t work for the dugs is work for the dugs disnae matter tae me who its fur.

Favoritism favoritism favoritism ! The place is coverd wae worse .an fur yir info the same picks ur on another topic and not removed. An a dont dae shows ave no got show pony shite joost workers shows whit kind o clown you are . well seen you dont know me. And for those who didnt see it there was two separate picks put up one straight after workin last season and one of the same bitch fae last week no blood open wounds nothin yet it was removed also. FAVORITISM ! they shoot the same as every other c**t work for the dugs is work for the dugs disnae matter tae me who its fur.

. I say old chap could you re write that in the queens old boy
  • Like 1

what do you expect from someone with 300 post in 2 month?????

That's called using the site if you want to just read shit go to library

I come on hear to talk working dogs not go on people's profiles seeing what will help

You think of something to post I messed up asking for pictures like that I apologised that's all I can do

If you want to take the account I fully understand the shit I could have caused for me and others as said sorry to one and all

Lee

I come on hear to talk working dogs not go on people's profiles seeing what will help

You think of something to post I messed up asking for pictures like that I apologised that's all I can do

If you want to take the account I fully understand the shit I could have caused for me and others as said sorry to one and all

Lee

The mouth moves , the fingers type, but Mr Brain has long since departed lol

. And people wonder why i take the st michel

Thought you mite have something to say as purr

Lee

The mouth moves , the fingers type, but Mr Brain has long since departed lol
. And people wonder why i take the st michel

Thought you mite have something to say as purr

. It called freedom of speech son