Foxes Or Rather A Lack Of Them

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its because all the shooters have been out shooting the cubs so theres non left for you

Dog's/ Gun's/ Snare's/net's/Traps/Hounds/Terriers,/driven shooting,/wild fowling,/stalking/Hawking They are all means to an end,each one humane in its own right and in the right hands,each one inhuman

Watched 2 cubs 40yds apart tonight just mousing or learning to mouse.I had a .17hmr next to me. No temptation though. It was nice to watch them. Hope to see them again a bit later in the year in an ea

Posted Images

It would not make the slightest difference if you zapped them with a ray gun from outer space, antis don't care what methods we employ or why, we are all seen as anachronistic Neanderthal sadists that have no place in our lovely liberal, pc bullshit modern society, where children should not have knives or get dirty, or do nasty things like catch poor minnows, the divide between town and country is vast, if asked where milk comes from lots of inner city kids would answer a bottle, well all I can say is bo--ocks to them now where is my club :D

there is no room for cruelty in fieldsports. things change and we need to keep pace with the changes or it will all be over for all of us.

well batten down the hatches as i cant walk the dogs on some of the ground i walk due to a killing spree. with a licenced gun owner. and as i write this there is a report on the news of a shooting incident in england :icon_eek: .

There is no reason to chase animals all over the country side in order to kill them, those days should have gone along with the black death and polio. Your out of date and out of touch with what is legal and acceptable to todays society.

Acceptable by who,people who take no time to understand what they see, and pass judgement on other peoples methods,I have used most methods and all have there place in the hunting scene,controlling foxes isn't for the amusement of a few with rifles, its a serious business when you lost lambs at a potential of £70 a throw,and the farmers waiting for the gob shite rifle man to turn up, who promised to be there when ever he called,and cant make it for another week,and even then he cant stay all night,I will tell you this, you watch the farmer welcome the terrier man with open arms then,controlling foxe's is a job of very high importance to a farmer,and the traditional methods used have been successful for hundreds of years,and regularly brought communities together, young, old, rich, and poor,and I for one cant sit back and say [i am alright jack ]sod everyone else,My pass times catered for,to think of the job's lost,I normally have time for what you say, but this comment is a load of shite and I hope you said it just to wind people up,

There is no reason to chase animals all over the country side in order to kill them, those days should have gone along with the black death and polio. Your out of date and out of touch with what is legal and acceptable to todays society.

I ask YOU a question do you disagree with our fathers and grand fathers way of life? do you think the gun is the only way forward? if you do you are deluded. can you tell me why your a better hunter with your gun than I am with my dogs when we get to the same end. you as I like to see our prey in the cross hairs but I also like to see my dog on the chase and do his job. with gun or dog there's still the same end.

Look boys I do feel there is a place for those of you with terriers, as long as there are rats terriers will always have a job

So morally what is the difference between a terrier coursing catching and killing a rat and a lurcher doing the same to a hare

geordie

Acceptable by who,people who take no time to understand what they see, and pass judgement on other peoples methods,I have used most methods and all have there place in the hunting scene,controlling foxes isn't for the amusement of a few with rifles, its a serious business when you lost lambs at a potential of £70 a throw,and the farmers waiting for the gob shite rifle man to turn up, who promised to be there when ever he called,and cant make it for another week,and even then he cant stay all night,I will tell you this, you watch the farmer welcome the terrier man with open arms then,controlling foxe's is a job of very high importance to a farmer,and the traditional methods used have been successful for hundreds of years,and regularly brought communities together, young, old, rich, and poor,and I for one cant sit back and say [i am alright jack ]sod everyone else,My pass times catered for,to think of the job's lost,I normally have time for what you say, but this comment is a load of shite and I hope you said it just to wind people up,

I ask YOU a question do you disagree with our fathers and grand fathers way of life? do you think the gun is the only way forward? if you do you are deluded. can you tell me why your a better hunter with your gun than I am with my dogs when we get to the same end. you as I like to see our prey in the cross hairs but I also like to see my dog on the chase and do his job. with gun or dog there's still the same end.

Look boys I do feel there is a place for those of you with terriers, as long as there are rats terriers will always have a job

So morally what is the difference between a terrier coursing catching and killing a rat and a lurcher doing the same to a hare

geordie

In my eye's none, that shouldn't be banned either,

• Like 1

Iv never known so many folk get sucked into a load of pish like this thread has..!! You've done well rimmer ;-)

I still think he's been shit at it....:-)

• Like 1

geordie

well a rat is a horrible little bugger and hare is a lovely animal that should be left to get on with its life. its all about perception. no one cares about rats so the doggy boys are welcome to them. anything bigger should be left to be cleanly dispatched by rifle. its more humaine.

You just have to look at lurcher to know they are raggy old muts from a bygone age. the breed should be left to go extinct like pit bulls and the like.

geordie

well a rat is a horrible little bugger and hare is a lovely animal that should be left to get on with its life. its all about perception. no one cares about rats so the doggy boys are welcome to them. anything bigger should be left to be cleanly dispatched by rifle. its more humaine.

You just have to look at lurcher to know they are raggy old muts from a bygone age. the breed should be left to go extinct like pit bulls and the like.

FFS Rimmer you are asking for it lol, must be boring at work today, you will be getting abusive pms next :D

geordie

id say everyone really loves you down the local pub :bye: