• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:25 am

no shame here :laugh: hope all the pups go to proper working homes like they deserve good luck with the litter.... :victory:

was that you in that video of getting caught coursing deer???????

no mate it wa me dad

Only just seen this thread. That video is disgusting. That's not sport. You might aswell shoot them dogs and just go out and run the deer over.

All the best to OP. Hope the pups get good homes.

#2 j1985

j1985

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:43 am

That video cracks me up every time I watch it, I know a 22" bitch that would have dropped one of that herd single handed from a walked up slip not fired out the window of a landy after chasing it about for half hour lol

Edited by j1985, 26 August 2013 - 10:44 am.

#3 tinytiger

tinytiger

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:04 am

I own two pure bulls, imported from Poland to Ireland ill upload pics so if your trying to tell us that's a pit your haveing a f*****g laugh mate

are they amstaffs or the real deal-just ive come accross a lot of poles with amstaffs.

#4 j1985

j1985

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:00 pm

Same here tinytiger, one bird was clueless that they were banned and had it tied up outside asda lol

#5 derek2012

derek2012

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:03 pm

OK I THINK SUM OF YOUS DONT HAVE A CLOOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT  THE DOG IS ONLY A ONE THING DOG AND ASINGLE HANDED DOG THAT MEANS THAT HE AS NEVER BEEN SENT IN WITH A OTHER DOG APART FROM WHEN HE WAS A PUP AND YES HE AS PLENTY OF SCARS BUT LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHINK A GOOD DOG THAT NO IS JOB CAN GO IN AND DO IS JOB WITHOUT GETING SCARED TO PEACES. Y ARE THAY PROPER  BULLX BECOS BOTHE DOG AND BITCH HAVE THE BEST BLOOD GOING TODAY THE DOG IS NOT STAFF MASTEIF OR ANY OVER SHITY CROSS HE IS PROPER BULL AND 3/4  THE BITCH IS NOT BREED FOR THEM THINGS LIKE I SED SHE IS A MINSHAW BUT IF YOU TAKE HERE BACK SHE IS JUST UNDER 1/4 BULL FOR THE SO CALLED HUNTERS WHO DONT NO WHAT A MINSHAW IS GOOGLE IT IM SORRY TO ALL THE PROPER HUNTERS OUT THER IF IM COME OF TO STRONG BUT I CARNT STAND WHEN SO BULL  CALLED MEN CRITASIZE AND PROB NEVER SEE A DOG DO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 A WEEK SO TO THOS MEN/WOMEN A PROPER BULL WILL DO 4/5 A NIGHT AND THAT I CAN PROOV

Good on you mate ;-)

#6 derek2012

derek2012

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:06 pm

OK I THINK SUM OF YOUS DONT HAVE A CLOOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT  THE DOG IS ONLY A ONE THING DOG AND ASINGLE HANDED DOG THAT MEANS THAT HE AS NEVER BEEN SENT IN WITH A OTHER DOG APART FROM WHEN HE WAS A PUP AND YES HE AS PLENTY OF SCARS BUT LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHINK A GOOD DOG THAT NO IS JOB CAN GO IN AND DO IS JOB WITHOUT GETING SCARED TO PEACES. Y ARE THAY PROPER  BULLX BECOS BOTHE DOG AND BITCH HAVE THE BEST BLOOD GOING TODAY THE DOG IS NOT STAFF MASTEIF OR ANY OVER SHITY CROSS HE IS PROPER BULL AND 3/4  THE BITCH IS NOT BREED FOR THEM THINGS LIKE I SED SHE IS A MINSHAW BUT IF YOU TAKE HERE BACK SHE IS JUST UNDER 1/4 BULL FOR THE SO CALLED HUNTERS WHO DONT NO WHAT A MINSHAW IS GOOGLE IT IM SORRY TO ALL THE PROPER HUNTERS OUT THER IF IM COME OF TO STRONG BUT I CARNT STAND WHEN SO BULL  CALLED MEN CRITASIZE AND PROB NEVER SEE A DOG DO MORE THAN 2 OR 3 A WEEK SO TO THOS MEN/WOMEN A PROPER BULL WILL DO 4/5 A NIGHT AND THAT I CAN PROOV

Good on you mate ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users