over th moon with new permission

well lads.notice this side of the site is gone quite,miss all the post's.i just got new permission today in black and white 70 acres,plus the farm beside this one should be no problem going by this lad.and he even ask him for me,what more could u ask for.this place is over run with deer.and i can shoot foxs day and nite or run my lurcher's.i am waiting the liscence to be changed from my .223 to a new tikka t3 .243.then going to get the deer liscence.[A QUESTION]HOW ANY ACRES DO U HAVE TO HAVE GET A LISCENCE,OR NAMES,as i said i have 70 acres and his folio number.but i think i need over 100 acres.

i live in the south of ireland so if any one can shed light on this i would be great full.thanks sounder

That should be fine sounder, but if you could get a few more farmers around that area to sighn, the better. :thumbs:

Make sure they have the shooting rights aswell.

All the best and good luck, keep us posted.

Frank.

That should be fine sounder, but if you could get a few more farmers around that area to sighn, the better. :thumbs:

Make sure they have the shooting rights aswell.

All the best and good luck, keep us posted.

Frank.

thank's frank i will try,hopefully i get more, thanks again :signthankspin::thumbs::thumbs: