Morning On The Crows

No need to get girlie ...im just pointing out that you are shooting rooks and calling them crows ...its like saying I caught a rat in a trap but it was a mouse

Some of them are Corvus corone are they not ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a blast with the decoys on a freshly cut field sat morning

Wrong. Rooks are members of the crow family. So a morning shooting crows could involve any member of that family - carrion crows, rooks, jackdaws.

Just scattered decoys about 25 yards out and used a magnet with 2 crows on turned really slow with a dimmer switch so it ddosnt spook the birds And hide 25 yards And usually set up early hours befo

Posted Images

No need to get girlie ...im just pointing out that you are shooting rooks and calling them crows ...its like saying I caught a rat in a trap but it was a mouse

Why are they ?

Nice shooting mate,

I would like to ask a few questions about your good sport and not pick faults in your post!

How did you set your decoys?

How far away your hide?

Did you see crows active in that area before you set up?

Cheers

Why are they ?

Same reason some of them are jackdaws........and you didn't spot that either mate lol.

Nice one mate had a similar bag of them myself yesterday.

Same gun also.

I got mine in 26" how do you find yours? has it ever jammed mine has a couple of times but its still pretty new and easily sorted but often when a bird is landing in my patern lol

Wrong. Rooks are members of the crow family. So a morning shooting crows could involve any member of that family - carrion crows, rooks, jackdaws.

• Like 1

great shooting !! i was spreading slurry on the tractor the other day and if you had a shotgun with you then you could of shot around 30 birds, and if im right rooks are bigger there caw is a slightly different noise and they have a bigger beak with a cream tint

Nice one mate had a similar bag of them myself yesterday.

Same gun also.

I got mine in 26" how do you find yours? has it ever jammed mine has a couple of times but its still pretty new and easily sorted but often when a bird is landing in my patern lol

Nice shooting mate,

I would like to ask a few questions about your good sport and not pick faults in your post!

How did you set your decoys?

How far away your hide?

Did you see crows active in that area before you set up?

Cheers

Just scattered decoys about 25 yards out and used a magnet with 2 crows on turned really slow with a dimmer switch so it ddosnt spook the birds

And hide 25 yards

And usually set up early hours before birds are active

• Like 1