Driving Fields

This is my last on this pointless subject..but the biggest bag's i have had and have seen done have all been on foot..by fit keen people.. :yes:

my last on this pointless subject..the biggest bags ihave had and seen have been done roadsiding or from a 4x4 by fat people

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i give it a thumbs down... dog men talk of testing the dog.. well as far as i see it you chase the rabbit/hare/fox down then throw the dog out the window at 20+ mph   not very sporting is it if th

Driving around a field slipping dogs on quarry is in no way hunting or any test for a decent dog ... It's just s way of bad dog men to brag that they have big numbers and bluff themselves that they ha

not with dog, gun or a 4x4.. maybe a field or two across from were i am ment to be (longnet)....   i know farmers that would trench the field if people started on there with 4x4.. i have already bee

This is my last on this pointless subject..but the biggest bag's i have had and have seen done have all been on foot..by fit keen people.. :yes:

If your talking rabbits I don't think anyone who has posted on this topic will disagree.

i disagree c hall dosent the man from cornwall often do big rabbit numbers from a 4x4 .and hes a fatty

LOI think a lot of people are basing there limited opinions on that video. I've driven fields and walked the same ones on foot. It's all horses for courses same reason we all run different crosses ect. If we all done it the same the lurcher game would be shit. Some of the best nights out though have been in a motor some good laughs some good dogs and some good quarry. Remember there's a lot of lads who don't feel the need to brag about how much they've taken in a night or how much they can bag by walking in there areas. Along as we are all getting are dogs behind quarry does it really matter how we do it ??

Oh and that video is disgusting to me but there are so called "proper dog men" out there running over dogs chucking them out of windows.

And as for "dumping" dogs out of windows only fools would do such a thing while the motors flying across fields. As I've already said the best fox killing team I've ever seen was man dog lamp and motor. They bagged more red fellers in a night then some dogs will see all season.

And although chasing deer in a motor might make them turn at a hedge I've never seen a fox do the same unless it's under pressure from a dog.

As with all methods if it's done to a certain standard it can be a worthy test of any dog. What works for one man might not work for another. Atb

• Like 1

If your talking rabbits I don't think anyone who has posted on this topic will disagree.

i disagree c hall dosent the man from cornwall often do big rabbit numbers from a 4x4 .and hes a fatty

That man is lazy and fat as you say, I think were going to have to agree to disagree because IMO shank's pony is better for the coneys :yes:

• Like 1

n lights U should get out moor then and do some thing about that that is for to many to be walking about in a morning it must be alive at night by the way where is it you live are the gats locked or do we need bolt crops

Gonna agree with whippet 99 here, coming out with this bollocks you've proved that you're a prick and helped farmers/landowners etc to be more determined not to let lads on their land

• Like 1

FFS you boys can talk some fair shit ... Obviously if one of the dogs is only out once a week and the other is out three times then its a no brainier BUT if both dogs have the same fitness routine rough the week then the dog that is walked all night lamping must have the advantage over the dog that's driven its common sense .......

your the only one who talks shit trooper :laugh::laugh:

Yhea cos you have put loads of interesting points forward plastic para .........

FFS you boys can talk some fair shit ... Obviously if one of the dogs is only out once a week and the other is out three times then its a no brainier BUT if both dogs have the same fitness routine rough the week then the dog that is walked all night lamping must have the advantage over the dog that's driven its common sense .......

your the only one who talks shit trooper :laugh::laugh:

Yhea cos you have put loads of interesting points forward plastic para .........

you know my points ive pmed you..was that your phone number I got?il have your address by morning fatty....il pm you mine and my name if you want to do some digging about me its only fair

n lights U should get out moor then and do some thing about that that is for to many to be walking about in a morning it must be alive at night by the way where is it you live are the gats locked or do we need bolt crops

Gonna agree with whippet 99 here, coming out with this bollocks you've proved that you're a prick and helped farmers/landowners etc to be more determined not to let lads on their land

socks dont keep blaming me for yours and phills bollock now get to f**k you wanker

What the fukc are you an about ???

i got no strings to pull if i want to say something i will phone you and tell you myself