Wanted Air Rifle Permission Dorset

That's exactly what I meant mate, we would all like shooting on our doorstep, but I am afraid the world is not like that,have you thought of offering something in return? like money, help round the farm, mechanical work ect ect? Try it mate it works wonders sometimes, you must get out there and keep trying, you don't get out for nowt as we say in Yorkshire lad. Good luck.

• 3 years later...

well after 4 years i have finally got my own permission and it feels absolutly great going to cherish it like gold

Keep that permission right, and more will follow if you do a decent job.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

well things get even better got my second perm today i nice big ratting perm so all in all a good few weeks word seems to be getting around my first perm got talking to a guy about his squirrel problem mentioned me an gave him my number an what do you know

• Like 4

well things get even better got my second perm today i nice big ratting perm so all in all a good few weeks word seems to be getting around my first perm got talking to a guy about his squirrel problem mentioned me an gave him my number an what do you know

I did send you a PM but had no reply when you first started looking and i am only a few miles away from you :hmm:

• Like 1