Hey From Shropshire

Hey guys (n' any gals)

My name is Grae, im 23 and I'm originally from the Wirral, Cheshire and now living in Wellington in Shropshire with my partner and family in search of work.

I've recently started hunting with a pal here, at a farm near Dawley for squirrels, pigeons amongst other considered pests to the farm.

I'm currently using a .22 BSA Lightning with Nikko Sterling scope and an array of different pellets.

Looking to better my skills, learn more about the trade and get to know the local and national shooting/hunting community.

I'm a real friendly guy so don't be afraid to say hi or anything, but that's my intro.

Thanks for reading,

Grae

Hi Chris,

Thank you and small world :)

I'm also familiar with a bass guitar forum with the same layout and styled community so, I'll probably join you on the daily basis ^_^!

So how are you finding hunting in Welly? I assume you're familiar with Jaynes tackle shop too?

Grae

Hi mate I'm near to welly but shoot in donnington welcome to the site I've recently started and there is loads of tips on here

Cheers buddy, where about do you go? don't worry, due to my fellow hunter working for the MOD we keep our distance, we go up near Dawley to a permission, seems to be going well so far :D

Hope to see you around and on the forum too.

Grae

Hi Chris,

Thank you and small world :)

I'm also familiar with a bass guitar forum with the same layout and styled community so, I'll probably join you on the daily basis ^_^!

So how are you finding hunting in Welly? I assume you're familiar with Jaynes tackle shop too?

Grae

Yeah I live round the corner from jaynes shop, it's the only decent shop in welly..

I'm fortunate to have four large permissions 2 of them are air rifles only and the other two are mostly pigeon/crow shooting and ferretting so it keeps me very busy.

I shoot on a livery yard bit the rabbits there are getting wise I'm going to have to get a lamp I think and yes the industrial estate so I have been told is a no go as mod patrols

If there rabbits there i would chase it up a health and safety risk assessment and insurance goes a long way

I've been doing shooting for about 4 years now but am new to ferreting only started last year but I bloody love it its great fun.

Wouldn't mind ferreting, not long posted a topic on It, seeing if anyone wouldn't mind me tagging along to see what it's like :)

Do you have your own?