Drontal Plus Worming Tablets

Paulus were supposed to help each other out if there's cheaper wormers you should be helping lads out. Personally ill only buy wormer from a good reputable company because there's a lot of fake tabs going about

im sure if you were in the know you know but i can also understand why paulus wont just go here ya go pal theres the name and number from the supplier.

why should someone else do the leg work for you to make from??

just my view on things

but just to let you know i have just found a supplier and its taken me 2 min :thumbs:

like I said I will only buy them from a company as iv heard some cheap tabs are not only shit but don't do your dogs any favours either im not risking my dogs for the sake of pennies and we are talking just that pennies per tab.. as for someone doing the leg work for me to make from lol don't make me laugh I doubt it would be worth my hassle to buy and sell worming tablets. were supposed to help each other and that's what im saying Paulus came on and says I know where you can get them but im not telling basically, so what was the point in posting anything atall? if its so secret then your no very good at secrets lol. nice to know your also willing to help lads out in the game wxm if we all had the attitude you just posted the game would get nowhere. like iv said I wouldn't have bought them even if Paulus had posted the site unless it was a reputable company I don't want to risk putting shite down my dogs kneck I was just making a point no point posting that then not filling lads in

i stated that 2.50 for a drontal is not cheap, as for fake tabs, if you purchase from the local tracks then there is very little chance that the regular bloke will be selling fakes to lads with dogs worth 1000`s. most stories you here of dogs being made ill by wormers are either overdosed or have some reaction to the ingrediants both can happen with wormers off your vet. yes i could tell you where to buy very cheap wormers, but you will need an account with the pharmaceutical company then you will have to buy 1000`s. then if your lucky they will clear customs, if not you will loose the lot. as i have said already, lads are already doing this, so why take the risk if you only want a few tablets for your own dogs and not trying to make a fast buck because believe me if that the plan then you picked the wrong drugs as the time it takes to sell the quantity you have to buy you will die of old age before you could make it worthwhile :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buy off who you know...that's what i do...although the tard still treats me like shit

bloody nightmares

Paulus were supposed to help each other out if there's cheaper wormers you should be helping lads out. Personally ill only buy wormer from a good reputable company because there's a lot of fake tabs g

You said I know a place that sells 20 for 7 quid, not thousands. My dads a greyhound man I'm aware of the tabs at the track and iv had them before once and won't use again. There is a lot of fake tabs going about I don't take the chance were talking a very very small amount of money here

You said I know a place that sells 20 for 7 quid, not thousands. My dads a greyhound man I'm aware of the tabs at the track and iv had them before once and won't use again. There is a lot of fake tabs going about I don't take the chance were talking a very very small amount of money here

6.40 for a box of 20 to be precise :laugh:

6.40 for a box of 20 to be precise :laugh:

£6.40 ??? i found them cheaper

Prazital + *Praziquantel/Pyrantel Pamoate/Febantel* - 50mg-144mg-150mg *20 Tablets* £5.89

and

Drontal + *Praziquantel/Pyrantel Pamoate/Febantel* - 50mg-144mg-150mg *20 Tablets* £30.59 £1.53ish a tab

the 40 i had left i wud of took 1.90 each for the left over drontal plus as a lot...lads av been pm me for tabs ..,.as long as your sorted ,,know one asked you people know the cost at vets ;;if you was selling pups wud i put you can get cheaper else where i think not ,.,

Edited by the duke3
  • Like 1

When customs take the lot they arent cheap some take the risk and swallow any losses .Up to the individial at the end of the day .Ones I sell have been tested on two hound packs and samples sent away to a lab up north the results were the best they have had ..My last two lots were stopped at customs so not an easy buck

When customs take the lot they arent cheap some take the risk and swallow any losses .Up to the individial at the end of the day .Ones I sell have been tested on two hound packs and samples sent away to a lab up north the results were the best they have had ..My last two lots were stopped at customs so not an easy buck

already mentioned the risks mate, your like a snare, work all night so i don't have to :laugh::laugh::laugh: