#16 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:12 pm

more

Couple of nice terriers,Danny get some reputable lurcher judges next year,seriously a weak skulled dog that takes best in show,comes second in the bull class,is not the way to go.

see ya point but dont loose sleep its only a SHOW

I won,t,just won,t attend again,Danny and his wife do a sterling job,top couple,he can only ask people to judge,the descisions won,t suit all,thats usually par for the course,its only a show at the end of the day,it just boils my urine when the top WORKING lurcher and terrier show about throws that type of lurcher as best about.I pay my dollar,win lose or draw i expect a lot more from that type of show,if it was an NRLC show id possibly understand.

simple answer instead of saying you wont go -- offer to judge next year ;)

Your joking,just so some tit can come on here and complain about the judging :angel: .

• francolin likes this

#17 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:17 pm

more

Couple of nice terriers,Danny get some reputable lurcher judges next year,seriously a weak skulled dog that takes best in show,comes second in the bull class,is not the way to go.

see ya point but dont loose sleep its only a SHOW

I won,t,just won,t attend again,Danny and his wife do a sterling job,top couple,he can only ask people to judge,the descisions won,t suit all,thats usually par for the course,its only a show at the end of the day,it just boils my urine when the top WORKING lurcher and terrier show about throws that type of lurcher as best about.I pay my dollar,win lose or draw i expect a lot more from that type of show,if it was an NRLC show id possibly understand.

simple answer instead of saying you wont go -- offer to judge next year ;)

Your joking,just so some tit can come on here and complain about the judging :angel: .

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users