#2 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:52 pm

more

Couple of nice terriers,Danny get some reputable lurcher judges next year,seriously a weak skulled dog that takes best in show,comes second in the bull class,is not the way to go.

#3 fox buster

fox buster

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:48 am

more

Couple of nice terriers,Danny get some reputable lurcher judges next year,seriously a weak skulled dog that takes best in show,comes second in the bull class,is not the way to go.

#4 fox buster

fox buster

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:50 am

What won best in show then morton? Is it the lurcher in pic wi lad on this thred?

#5 FELL TYPE

FELL TYPE

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:58 am

qaulifiers now available for 2014.

#6 francolin

francolin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:20 pm

more

see ya point but dont loose sleep its only a SHOW

#7 top cat

top cat

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:46 pm

good show not been for a few years well done to all the winners

#8 morton

morton

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,668 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:48 pm

more

I won,t,just won,t attend again,Danny and his wife do a sterling job,top couple,he can only ask people to judge,the descisions won,t suit all,thats usually par for the course,its only a show at the end of the day,it just boils my urine when the top WORKING lurcher and terrier show about throws that type of lurcher as best about.I pay my dollar,win lose or draw i expect a lot more from that type of show,if it was an NRLC show id possibly understand.

#9 francolin

francolin

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:06 am

Morton the judge picked his choice, that's it end of, don't miss a day out at poss the best local show due to you liking a different type of dog fella, we can't all like same stamp,we all see dogs that we wouldn't give kennel space,nobody would want. My mutt atb.

• Tiamaria likes this

#10 oohmydog

oohmydog

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:59 am

Second in the bull cross show and as a weak head don,t sound right to me ,if that's the animal with the yound lad he looks a strong animal and I can see why a judge would like him

#11 islandhopper

islandhopper

Rookie Hunter

• Donator
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:51 am

Does anyone know who the Terrier Judges were?

#12 top cat

top cat

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:12 am

your never going to please every one we all av different views if that s is choice then so be it its been done and finished ill be going back next i never got placed its a thankless task judging i for one would not do it

#13 gasman

gasman

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:15 pm

D can only do what he can do, pick judges that will pick working types. The only terrier show I ever attended that I was surprised at the winner was D Harcombes show it was a breath of fresh air, was the way to go.

What happened to judges that picked a dog to go digging with, rather than some ideal standard.

Edited by gasman, 01 September 2013 - 07:34 pm.

#14 fox buster

fox buster

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:54 pm

Well if morton is on bout the black dog in pic on here wi young lad im afraid he wrong as in both bullx classes the last chance qualifier a big black dog came second which was my pals an that sure aint his that won champion lurcher an in the bullx championship the dog that came second was a fawn brindle type dog so think so morton im afraid ur wrong on your comment.

#15 the_stig

the_stig

Extreme David Dickinson Fan

• Banned
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:55 pm

more

I won,t,just won,t attend again,Danny and his wife do a sterling job,top couple,he can only ask people to judge,the descisions won,t suit all,thats usually par for the course,its only a show at the end of the day,it just boils my urine when the top WORKING lurcher and terrier show about throws that type of lurcher as best about.I pay my dollar,win lose or draw i expect a lot more from that type of show,if it was an NRLC show id possibly understand.

simple answer instead of saying you wont go -- offer to judge next year ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users