Looking Forward To An Afternoon On The Crows

seen on fieldsports channel this week there actually edible but still working my self up to try

crow is very nice, tastes just like pigeon to me, same problem as pigeon though not much meat on them apart from the breast

dirty b*sterd lol not for me thanks ;)

just had a text of a mate asking if i can help him on one of his permissions tonight bloody hundreds of jackdaws and crows flying around apparently, so i think i may just offer my survices lol his son works at the farm and if he says hundreds he means hundreds so could be in for a good evening :boogy: just hope ive enough cartridges lol think ive only got 3 boxes? :icon_redface:

Sory for jumping in but are you guys using pigeon magnet with black socks over the pigeons to bring in crows

Excuse my ignorance on the subject

I normally shoot rifles but farmer has asked me to help with crows

Went up last week and can't get near them

Sory for jumping in but are you guys using pigeon magnet with black socks over the pigeons to bring in crows

Excuse my ignorance on the subject

I normally shoot rifles but farmer has asked me to help with crows

Went up last week and can't get near them

Well we have been out after rooks crows but they haven't been showing up where the farmer has said but we have just shot 503 pigeons in 2 , 4 hour sessions in this last week on barley so he's one happy chap lol