A Walk In The Wheat.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo airgunners, I was on my way to a BBQ the other evening and decided to take a detour past a wheat field I look after, but as I got near to the field the mrs started to get suspicious. You'd better

Hey! If it doesn't say HW on your gun, its a girls gun

Enjoyable little read   Good tactics hahahaha with the pressure of the mrs near by too!!!   Atb Stu

Great wee read that stealthy, nice bit of shooting too. 80 quid worth of trousers so far this year for me :bad::laugh:

Know what you mean, they should make them with Kevlar crutch patches sewn in, or do they just know we're going to rip the knackers out of them and buy more :laugh: My second pair this year :D

• Like 1

Great wee read that stealthy, nice bit of shooting too. 80 quid worth of trousers so far this year for me :bad::laugh:

Know what you mean, they should make them with Kevlar crutch patches sewn in, or do they just know we're going to rip the knackers out of them and buy more :laugh: My second pair this year :D

It's always the one's I think to myself " I'll get oor that nae bother " then you here that old familiar sound bar-sterward lol!

It's always the one's I think to myself " I'll get oor that nae bother " then you here that old familiar sound bar-sterward lol!

Always has me thinking that I should have walked up a bit and found a lower place to climb over, but every time I push the wire down and let go, it pops up and grabs my knackers :laugh:

• Like 1

Good shooting bud ,my combats are riped all over becouse of barb wire atvbmac

At least we know one company that wont be going out of business any time soon Mac, I'll bet the camo firm has shares in the barbed wire company's :D

• Like 2

Ohh Darkone!

Judging the mood of Mrs Stealthy ( The Boss ) in the car, your lucky you didn't loose more than a pair of troosers :D

Top read and shooting .

Now then S.T, where you been? Mrs Stealthy Is never happy to talk about rabbits, guns, 4x4's, mud, fields, or any of that fun stuff :laugh:

At least we know one company that wont be going out of business any time soon Mac, I'll bet the camo firm has shares in the barbed wire company's :D

Why do you think I like those NBC camo suits? Cheap enough so if I rip them I am not worried and the second liner tends to stop hang ups of delicate equipment!

Nice read and some nice sized rabbits too! Love the prey carrying system!

Why do you think I like those NBC camo suits? Cheap enough so if I rip them I am not worried and the second liner tends to stop hang ups of delicate equipment!

Nice read and some nice sized rabbits too! Love the prey carrying system!

The NBC suits are good in the winter, but melt me this time of the year. Hope Deben don't catch on to my prey carrying system, or I'll not be able to afford another :laugh: