A Hour Round The Paddocks

Had a walk around a old permission which I over shot last summer with the new FAC MK4.

Again its impressed me. I was only out for a hour due to a late start as it was simply bloody hot today. I did the normal route and shot 7 in total....and to be honest once I get used to the FAC air rifle I think I can double those figures.

Also id like to show off my Daystate Leather Sling ;)

Sorry about the poor images i forgot my digital camera so it was the iphone that was used. Also im going to start doing a few more videos so look out.

IMG_0737.JPG

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a walk around a old permission which I over shot last summer with the new FAC MK4. Again its impressed me. I was only out for a hour due to a late start as it was simply bloody hot today. I di

Second night out....better than last night by far   when i went back to pick my kills up I was missing 4 (i think Mr Fox was following me)  

lol with the right pellet at the right setting you should get something like 15-60 ish yards all half inch on the cross hair..as in aim straight at it more or less.. just a thought.

in .177 like..

Edited by ghillies