2Nd Time Lucky

I thought I posted this earlier but can't find it now, what I was asking is what do u expect of your busher ie would u expect a dog to push out all quarry -deer fox hare phesant etc or do u train them for a certain quarry

I thought I posted this earlier but can't find it now, what I was asking is what do YOU expect of your busher ie would YOU expect a dog to push out all quarry -deer fox hare pheasant etc or do YOU train them for a certain quarry

I suppose some lads will only be interested in fox or deer or even just rabbit but personally I'm interested in everything! Sometimes get pissed off with the terrier getting sidetracked with rats under a thick hedge but then on another day they may be what I'm after so I can forgive that.

I thought I posted this earlier but can't find it now, what I was asking is what do u expect of your busher ie would u expect a dog to push out all quarry -deer fox hare phesant etc or do u train them for a certain quarry

I thought I posted this earlier but can't find it now, what I was asking is what do YOU expect of your busher ie would YOU expect a dog to push out all quarry -deer fox hare pheasant etc or do YOU train them for a certain quarry

You did post it earlier, and I deleted it because it was littered with text talk.

Read your personal messages!