whippets at work

the fezz

Its shit mate, complete crap....

I bought it of ebay for a couple of quid, watched it once and it was boring, believe it or not I attemped to watch it last night buy I could only last 5 mins :thumbs:

Lamping footage isnt great, the ferreting, theres one good course. The whippets were also opening up loads on the courses, chewing rabbits in the nets, his missus back heeling the dogs when they are jumping at the rabbit shes carrying.

If your thinking of buying the full rip off warrener price, DONT

No doubt someone will disagree and say its the best thing since sliced bread, but to me, I would rather watch paint dry than go though that again :laugh:

ATB,

H&J :thumbs:

Not bad fezz. Id give it 7 out of 10.

Their is ferrting mainly and some lamping, personally, i would of gave the whippets a bit more freedom, whilst ferreting. The lamping is good too, worth getting, typical warrener stuff really. :)

Frank.

Its shit mate, complete crap....

I bought it of ebay for a couple of quid, watched it once and it was boring, believe it or not I attemped to watch it last night buy I could only last 5 mins :thumbs:

Lamping footage isnt great, the ferreting, theres one good course. The whippets were also opening up loads on the courses, chewing rabbits in the nets, his missus back heeling the dogs when they are jumping at the rabbit shes carrying.

If your thinking of buying the full rip off warrener price, DONT

No doubt someone will disagree and say its the best thing since sliced bread, but to me, I would rather watch paint dry than go though that again :laugh:

ATB,

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: .................I though all this too, to a certain extent. :D:drink:

I agree Frank would be nice to see the whippets with abit more freedom and would have prefered to see the whippets working in a few more open burys, as apposed to a huge hedge.

If your going to buy a cheap copy of ebay, then you cant really go wrong as its only going to cost about £3 to your door. But if I paided the full warrener price then I would be sick as a pig :laugh:

"that callums a cracking ferreting dog" must say that about 5 times though the dvd lol

Anyone know if he still keep whippets?

ATB,

Edit: Just to add, my 'whippets at work' experiance would probably have been better if it didnt look like my TV had a inch of vaseline on it :laugh:

Edited by Hob&Jill

ITS UTTER SHITE.........

the bit where his Mrs chins the rabbit and then throws it 25yrds to a pile of dead ones, it lands a few yrd short and then gets up and runs of with its head bouncing on the ground. SHE ONLY DISLOCATED ITS NECK, DIDNT KILL IT.

now this beggers the question, why if your not able try it in the first place? and secondly WHY THE FECK LEAVE IT IN THE DVD IN THE FIRST PLACE? thats what the edit buttons for.

FECKING AMITURES IF EVER IVE SEEN ANY.............. :censored:

best to go to B&G and spend a fiver on a tin of cheap paint and watch that, you will learn more and its money better spent.

Unfortunately, like many 'hunting' dvd/video that are available it sometimes gives the wrong impression of how we should conduct ourselves in the field imo :no:

Still, I can understand the guy churning them out if people are prepared to buy them, although for the money they go for they should be better. Having said that, if you fuckers were to stop ripping his (and others) dvds off and paid your money for a proper version then you might find they'd be cheaper anyway!

Crow

• 1 month later...
Unfortunately, like many 'hunting' dvd/video that are available it sometimes gives the wrong impression of how we should conduct ourselves in the field imo :no:

Still, I can understand the guy churning them out if people are prepared to buy them, although for the money they go for they should be better. Having said that, if you fuckers were to stop ripping his (and others) dvds off and paid your money for a proper version then you might find they'd be cheaper anyway!

Crow

agree re riping off its bad :angry: ..DVDs i can recommend are Rogues 2 and easy days produced by sporting days

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest folks I thought it was complete shite :thumbdown: IMO letting a sighthound run towards a wire sheep fence repeatedly is an accident waiting to happen :wallbash: if I heard "he really wants this rabbit" once more I'd have f****d the telly out the window !