Sign in to follow this  
Craig Fosse

A Restoration To Remember

Guys, I went out today.... Boy it's been a while since I shot a shotgun haha, I'm shooting a tad low, but I'm still getting used to it, after a good few rounds shooting I sat down for a break and a pigeon flew over my head and a nailed it, I'm chuffed, first round down range at live quarry and a nice pigeon in the bag!

• Like 1

A really enjoyable read there and a top looking job too. :thumbs:

There's a lot of satisfaction to be had in taking and old knocker and bringing it back to life. :yes::D

• Like 2

Superb Effort bud ;)

Me Personally looking at the first Pic's i would have Scrapped it :icon_redface:

But Well done on the Perseverance and hard work to get it to the standard it is now.

atvb Daz 7.

Smashing read and pics of a fine job. There's always something very satisfaying about a shotgun and this was a great read of one. Congratulations on a fine job here Craig. :thumbs:

Cheers guys, and daz, if it were not for the centamental value it wouldn't have been done at all, it's one of those things, polishing a turd as they say, but it's been polished and buffed and scrubbed and it looks acceptable, that's all I'm after :) I will post some pics up sat of me doing some decoying with it

Edited by Craig Fosse

what a fantastic job youve done there craig, looks the mutts nuts mate, and its obviously shooting ok then!

cheers, wurz

Yea mate, off again Saturday its a nice change from air rifles for a change, decoying will be a bit more fun on I think,

• Like 1