Chrome-Extension://kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc/new_Tab.html

does anyone know how to permantly delete this kunting thing from my comp............ :hmm::hmm:

googled it, watched videos on youtube, read threads on google chrome and done all the things said on them and its still there.................. :censored::censored:

i can delete it easy enough through task manager or in settings but every time i turn my internet off its back and is annoying as f**k.............smily6.gif

You will have to completely remove it from the system folder. Not the add remove tool in the control panel.

There will be a system file called Internet explorer. Or chrome.

I'm not sure off the top of my head and don't have access at the mo to a lappy. But it's there somewhere.

1. Uninstall suspicious programs from Control Panel

Windows 8 users: Press Ctrl+X and select Control Panel > Programs and Features.
Windows Vista/7 users: Click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
Windows XP users: Click Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Programs and Features.

Look for unwanted programs (especially ones with a similar name to the unwanted extension) and uninstall them.

2. Remove the unwanted extension from Google Chrome

Click on the Menu icon at the top right of the browser (or the Wrench in outdated versions of Chrome) > Tools > Extensions. Tick the Developer Mode checkbox.

Write down or save the ID of the unwanted extension shown below the extension title.

3. Remove the related registry entries

Press the Windows Key+R and type “regedit” (without quotes).

In the registry Editor, select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE, then select Policies > Google > Chrome > ExtensionInstallForcelist.

NB: If you cannot find ExtensionInstallForcelist in this place, try selecting HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE, then select Policies > Google > Chrome > ExtensionInstallForcelist.

Remove the registry key which has a Data value the same as the extension's ID which you wrote down or saved above. Right click on the registrykey and select Delete. Accept the warning by selecting Yes.

4. Remove the extension’s files

Press the Windows Key+R and type:

Windows Vista/ 7/8 users: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
Windows XP users: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions

Find the folder with the ID of the extension and delete it.

• Like 2