The English Derby

Can anything beat Droopys Jet,i think he looks nailed on! :toast:

The second semi was quicker and Ballymac Vic and Sidaz Jack had faster sectionals ;) . To answer your question, yes, I think all of the dogs in the final have a chance of winning. Could be a bit of bother in the race if the three inside runners arrive at the bend together something will give. I think Droopys Jet has to lead to win whereas Ballymac Vic as he showed on Sat night can come from behind.

Best of luck to all finalists and let's hope for a trouble free race. :thumbs:

Your right Tote i hope they have a trouble free race but i carn't see Jet getting beat.He has the beating of Vic and if he starts as well as Sidas Jack n Bittlesbar he should be home n hosed. :thumbs:He's too strong,

I know dog racing is uncertain but thats what gets us all hooked roll on Saturday :D

Did anyone hear what happened to Ballymac Eske ? ?

Was it just a very bad run . . . . Or did he come off lame ? ? The only unbeaten dog in the competition and then he ran like a stuffed pig :blink: The lad had him to win the comp outright in a treble, and the other 2 bet's had already come in.

Nevermind it was only for £ 1,275 quid :cray: