16 replies to this topic

#16 porkycrook

porkycrook

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:11 pm

Thoroughly good write-up and job Adam :thumbs: . For my bit I prefer to see wood (before any dirty mind thinks that I like looking at a woody :censored: ) or should I say I like to see timber. Although I think that you took it a bit far when you had your dog dipped to look like walnut :D. I like the black pen to the chequering really makes it stand out. It's a shame that I wont be at next weekends do as its been a long while since I seen you and the gang, although I see a couple at Si's wedding. Stay safe and keep well mate. Regards Roger

• AR177 likes this

#17 AR177

AR177

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:17 pm

Thoroughly good write-up and job Adam :thumbs: . For my bit I prefer to see wood (before any dirty mind thinks that I like looking at a woody :censored: ) or should I say I like to see timber. Although I think that you took it a bit far when you had your dog dipped to look like walnut :D. I like the black pen to the chequering really makes it stand out. It's a shame that I wont be at next weekends do as its been a long while since I seen you and the gang, although I see a couple at Si's wedding. Stay safe and keep well mate. Regards Roger

Thanks roger.. yes the dog was the first test of the walnut stain  :laugh: although its starting to wear off on his face, might have to re-do him  :thumbs:

Its a shame you cant make it mate, Hope you are in good health and able to make a meet sometime in the future

All the best buddy  :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users