:bye:

:welcomeani: mate hope you enjoy the site mate :thumbs: ... john

:kiss: thank you for welcoming me. Am new to alll this, think i must have been hiding away for a long time :icon_redface: will try hard to keep up

Guest curtislj
Hi, i am ver new to this and hope i can fulfil my search my becoming a member. I have been searching for ages for a lakeland x patterdale black pup in scotland but seem to be up against a dead end. Could any member advise me on how to find one please. I would be delighted if even you could direct me on how to search for one.

I might be able to help you get a lakeland X patterdale pup in countrymans weekly classifed ads 07985306487 pups available also just check out each week

alan p

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, I CALLED THE NUMBER YOU GAVE AND ASKED FOR ALAN BUT I THINK THAT IT MAY BE THE WRONG NUMBER. A GIRL ANSWERED AND SAID I HAD THE WRONG NUMBER :icon_redface: PERHAPS YOU COULD SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE :signthankspin:

Fran, I dont think you needed to ask for Alan.Just ask for pups for sale.Cheers mate :welcomeani: .I hope you find what you are looking for.Dont forget theres a world of dogs outside of Scotland.

Hi, i am ver new to this and hope i can fulfil my search my becoming a member. I have been searching for ages for a lakeland x patterdale black pup in scotland but seem to be up against a dead end. Could any member advise me on how to find one please. I would be delighted if even you could direct me on how to search for one.

I might be able to help you get a lakeland X patterdale pup in countrymans weekly classifed ads 07985306487 pups available also just check out each week

alan p

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, I CALLED THE NUMBER YOU GAVE AND ASKED FOR ALAN BUT I THINK THAT IT MAY BE THE WRONG NUMBER. A GIRL ANSWERED AND SAID I HAD THE WRONG NUMBER :icon_redface: PERHAPS YOU COULD SEND ME ANOTHER MESSAGE :signthankspin:

THE NUMBER IS CORRECT 07985306487 THE REASON POSSIBLY AS YOU ASKED FOR ALAN WHICH i ONLY GAVE YOU A NUMBER OUT OF COUNTRY MANS WEEKLY 8TH AUG SO IF YOU PHONE AGAIN JUST ASK IF ANY PUPS LEFT .

HOPE YOU GET FIXED UP IF NOT LET ME KNOW AND ILL TRY AND GET YOU A PUP. ALAN P (KIPO )

alan p

THE NUMBER IS CORRECT 07985306487 THE REASON POSSIBLY AS YOU ASKED FOR ALAN WHICH i ONLY GAVE YOU A NUMBER OUT OF COUNTRY MANS WEEKLY 8TH AUG SO IF YOU PHONE AGAIN JUST ASK IF ANY PUPS LEFT .

HOPE YOU GET FIXED UP IF NOT LET ME KNOW AND ILL TRY AND GET YOU A PUP. ALAN P (KIPO )

oops silly me kipo. now i understand. will give it another try :D

Edited by fran

alan p

oops silly me kipo. now i understand. will give it another try :D

HI KIPO, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY BUT THE SHOPS I HAVE ASKED DONT STOCK IT. ANY IDEA WHERE I COULD HET A HOLD OF IT TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY OF MY WANTED DOGS. :bye: THANKS AGAIN FRAN