RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Apologies if I missed your response, as Kennelre says with all these quotes in each post it is very difficult to follow.

Thanks

A.

This is becoming a problem Albidus! posters are now quoting another poster when there is already 3 or 4 other quotes added to that post, the posts end up with a Multitude of quotes and one simple answer at the bottom! it then gets to a case where we don't know who they are actually replying too...

All it needs is when people are replieing is for them to Crop all the quotes apart from Obviousley the one they wish to answer! it would make it alot more readable and also cut pages down by a massive degree :yes:...

Jasper

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are very imfamous (spelling) though rene, when ever there is a argument your there not wanting to take sides but having your say, must come from your MODDING days. :whistling:

Infamous??? Nope, it's the curse of a Libran birth sign...always looking for balance, harmony and intelligent debate!!

...Rene.

2 APRIL 2008.

Lothian and Borders Police

Force Headquarters

Fettes Avenue

EDINBURGH

EH4 1RB.

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference; complaint about Neil Hunter and his brother

COMPLAINT

1] I Derek Canning LLB [hons] wishes to report a number of crimes committed by Neil Hunter, his wife and his brother John Hunter. The following documents will explain and support the facts of my complaint.

Neil Hunter.

2] Neil Hunter committed perjury when he claimed that I sold him a cable tied peregrine falcon. Given this fact Neil Hunter should be asked by the police to explain why a very experienced police officer such as he was, filled in the legally binding Department of the Environment registration document displayed below in such a way that he claimed that the Peregrine falcon that he received from me was a ‘gift’ yet at a later date he made a statement to say the peregrine falcon in question was sold to him by me. My accusation of perjury is also supported by Neil Hunter via his own handwriting. Either way he has committed a crime and he should prosecute for making a false declaration on the Department Registration form or making a false statement and conspiring to pervert the course of justice and perverting the course of justice.

strong bias

3] Neil Hunter is now an ex-police officer and most significantly an ex-wildlife liaison officer that worked with the RSPB in relation to birds of prey, therefore he would have a strong bias to help the RSPB. He was a friend until he made a false statement that I sold him a cabled tied bird. Hunter’s brother and his friends also received a number of birds from me in the summer 1992. To date the DOE will not release the evidence in full. Significantly, in the summer 1993 Neil Hunter was given as a conditional gift/breeding loan, a male cable tied Peregrine Falcon.

My statement in 1995

4] 5th December 1995 Mr. Canning was interviewed at Hexham Police Station [JW6 Mr Canning’s main interview A4/1126/93]

Page 1 ‘both Michael Scott and Jeff can be checked to see what they have ticked. Shorrock had already done his confidential report and he know that both parties had ticked the gift box.

Page 6 Neal Hunter did not pay Mr Canning any money for the number of birds that both Neal Hunter and his brother received over two years from Mr Canning.

Page 7 ‘so you give them away’ ‘yes’

Page 9 ‘birds gifts’

Page 10 ‘I did not ask for money’

Page 11 Mr Canning could not sell and would not sell a cable tied bird to a man he knew to be a Policeman without a special license. This license was not requested by Mr Canning as the bird was given to Hunter as a gift.

Page 12 ‘realised it was a gift’

post-17028-1207141689.jpg

post-17028-1207141720.jpg

post-17028-1207141735.jpg

post-17028-1207141749.jpg

5] From Neil Hunter’s first statement dated the 7 November 1993 note the following;

1] Neil Hunter claims that he can remember the phone number of the advertisement that he claims that he used to contact me on the 5th July 1993.

2] Neil Hunter does not mention anything about a green tick in the gift box of the registration document that he received from me at this stage.

3] Neil Hunter mentions phoning me and being happy with my explanation for the parent ring numbers not being on the registration document. The registration document also says that it is an offence to sell the Peregrine falcon with out an exemption and that it is an offence to make a false declaration that the peregrine falcon is a gift if it was actually a sale. The responsibility is with Neil Hunter to prove that he correctly filled in the registration document according to the DOE [see Mr Davis’ letters and Roy Pitt].

Subject: FW: DEREK

Date: 01/04/2008 14:08:00 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING@aol.com

CC: Chris.Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, Barry.Ellis@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

Further to my email below and our subsequent telephone conversation. Whilst I note the comments made on the internet chat room below; I can only re-iterate what I said in my email to you dated 27 March that we would not advise anyone to make a false claim or declaration. However I must stress again that we have no record or knowledge of any telephone call from Neil Hunter about a bird he obtained from you in 1993.

Roy Pitt

Sent: 01 April 2008 13:38

To: 'DEREKCANNING@aol.com'

Cc: Cotterill, Chris (AH); Ellis, Barry I (AH); Hounslow, John (AH)

Subject: RE: DEREK

THIS IS NEIL HUNTER'S BROTHGER SAYING IT WAS DEFRA WHO TOLD HIM TO FILL IN THE ILLEGAL FORM NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT STATEMENT?

Born Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 17205

QUOTE (jasper65 @ Mar 26 2008, 01:55 PM)

QUOTE (chaos @ Mar 26 2008, 01:13 PM)

it seems like if you happen to side with anybody on this thread, you become under the spot light, ok give it your best shot

Its a strange one Mate ! we've all been watching over the thread unfold with some Guys obviousley knowing more about the case than others and sticking by the information they know in defence of parties involved, which is fair enough!! but there's others that have just popped in for the Bundle. if its a Bundle they want! it will go to the main General Forum for the rest of the Hunting community to take part and make their decisions and all sorts of shit will break loose....

Lets not turn it into a General Election lads. the two main guys are putting their cases forward and the gennuine guys who know the score are giving their support and Infomation, beleive me at the moment its pretty sensible compared to some of the stuff that goes off on the forum .....

The thread is serving no purpose other than giving Canning the sounding board that he wants, he is a vindictive nasty piece of work

and has never answered any of the questions put to him. The problem is if he answers them truthfully then he confirms that he has

massaged the information to suit his cause.

He never answered about the letter, I know it exists because it was presented at Newcastle Court. I am sure it will be in the archives somewhere

and I will endeavour to get a copy. That will show him for the liar he is.

A Jury of people who did not know Canning saw through him, yet he tries to muddy the waters with half truths.

Neil signed the form and was given bad advice by DEFRA when he phoned them up to query the situation.

Again Neil states that the Gift box was ticked when the form was sent to him. Derek has kindly posted the form for all to see

and as was stated earlier the tick has had a great deal more pressure applied to it than the other writings which are obviously Neils.

He has not answered the question about the money, insists that Neil was a friend of his which he never was,

He states that he was acquited ot Hexham Magistrates court of selling the falcon because of the advice of his legal team. What advice was

that, don't cite the witnesses who could prove otherwise.

Neil would be happy to move on and put the whole episode behind him, but for the last 15 years Canning has popped up like the bad penny

he is.

Give everyone a break and close this thread down.

I know the truth which is more than can be said for Canning

4] Neil Hunter only mentions that he is not happy about the fact that the parent ring numbers are not on the registration document. Because of this fact, he said that he phoned the Department of the Environment. The phone call in question is denied by the DOE [see the enclosed correspondence from the DOE].

5] Note a very important fact; Neil Hunter was contacted in relation to a matter about the peregrine falcon he received from me and this matter was not related to any claimed issue of me illegally selling a cable tied peregrine falcon. He was contacted purely because he had received a birds from me therefore at this point there was no issue with the bird being a gift until Neil Hunter changed his statement to say the birds was sold. [Note Davis Letter that confirms I would have been reported if Hunter had of complained about me sending the registration document with a tick].

Dear mark.britton@defra.gsi.gov.uk please read below as there has been a serious crime committed by Neil Hunter and I want the matter investigated and Hunter prosecuted for his crimes.

Now if you look at the following statements and compare them with what Hunter is saying and the lies will become self-evident.

1] From Lynn Garvey’s statement dated 16 December 1993 please note the following points:

Paragraph d] This paragraph states that Neil Hunter applied to register the peregrine falcon UK 84492, that he received from me, on the 12 July 1993 seven days after he received the bird.

Paragraph e] in this paragraph, Lynn Garvey states that someone has gone over a green tick in the gift box on the registration document. This could have only been Neil Hunter given that both Neil Hunter and his wife stated that the DOE registration document was received with only a green tick from me.

Paragraph f] in this paragraph, Lynn Garvey confirms that it would have been an offence for me to sell a cable tied peregrine falcon to Neil Hunter without an exemption. Both Neil Hunter and I knew this fact.

You will note there was no mention of a green tick by Hunter in his first police statement dated 7 November 1993 or mention of being unhappy about saying that the peregrine falcon was a gift. There is no mention of phoning the Department of the Environment to complain about the cable tie on the bird, the claimed green tick and the parent ring numbers not being shown on the DOE registration document.

Below is an email from the Department of the Environment. It speaks volumes.

Subject: RE: DEREK CANNING

Date: 27/03/2008 15:44:32 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING@aol.com

CC: Chris.Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, Barry.Ellis@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

I refer to your further email below. I have spoken to both Lynn Garvey and Simon Liebert, neither of whom can recall any telephone conversations with Neil Hunter about a bird he obtained from you in 1993. And, as I said to you in my earlier email, we do not keep records of telephone conversations with keepers that took place so long ago.

I can confirm that we would not advise anyone to make a false claim or declaration. If a keeper made us aware of a discrepancy, it is likely we would suggest they advise us, when they return the registration document, of any circumstances they did not consider reflected the true situation; we would then consider what action, if any, needed to be taken.

Roy Pitt

Sent: 27 March 2008 12:32

To: Pitt, Roy (AH)

Subject: DEREK CANNING

2] Mr R Davis statement dated 26 March 1998.

Conclusively note that all phone calls are dated and signed by the DOE where the registration is note a straightforward matter. Note if Neil Hunter had of complained about the green tick and other matters in relation to the registration document it would have been photocopied and returned to be correctly filled in and the MATTER WOULD HAVE BEEN ‘REFERRED TO A POLICE WILDLIFE LIAISON OFFICER’. Furthermore, note that the responsibility for the correct filling in of the registration document falls totally on Neil Hunter.

3] Neil Hunter’s statement dated 24 November 1997.

He claims that he phoned me after he received the registration document. He mentions a green stick for the first time as he did not mention this fact in his first statement dated 7 November 1993. He mentions not being happy about the bird’s registration document not having the parent ring numbers in the relevant section on the document. Note if Neil Hunter had complained to his case officer [sIMON LELBERT] at the DOE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RECORDS OF THE PHONE CALL AND THAT A CASE OFFICER WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD NEIL HUNTER TO FRAUDULENTLY FILL IN THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT [sEE R DAVIS’S STATEMENTS above].

4] Hayley Wharmby statement dated 9 July 1998.

You will note from the Wharmby document that there was no record of Neil Hunter making any phone calls to complain about the peregrine falcon that he received from me as a gift. Note that any complaint about a problem with the registration document [as stated above] would have been recorded and action taken against me in relation to selling a cable tied bird without an exemption.

5] John Hunter’s statement dated 24 November 1997.

You will note that he claims Hunter was surprised to see that the bird was cabled tied and that he was supposed to have phoned me to complain.

6] Below is a section taken from Judge Lancaster summery of my civil case against Neil Hunter.

(15) Mr Hunter told me that when he got to Mr Canning's home he drew up behind Mr Canning's Fiesta motorcar, which had a crate in the back of it. Inside the crate were sparrowhawks. He said that Mr Canning mentioned that the hawks in the car were for sate. Mr Hunter said he noted that and decided however that he wanted to see the peregrine first. He was therefore taken by Mr Canning he said to a lean-to type of shed in which there were a number of peregrines. The shed in fact was the aviary in which the birds were kept and he estimated that there would be about 10 birds in it. He said that Mr Canning asked him to choose a bird. He said that he selected one and then Mr Canning went inside the cage and caught the particular selected bird. Mr Hunter said he was happy with the bird as it appeared to be parent reared. He drew that conclusion because it seemed to be wary of humans which parent reared birds are. He said the bird was then put inside a box. He said he then paid the agreed sum of £300 in cash to Mr Canning. He denied that he was given any receipt and he said that Mr Canning told him that the documents would follow 'sometime next week". Mr Hunter told me that be was aware of the requirements about Department of Environment documents and appreciated that he should have had the blue form LG2, but be said that Mr Canning telephoned the Department of Environment while he, Mr Hunter, was there and he was told that they had explained that the documents would be sent soon and that Mr Canning offered to despatch them to Mr Hunter as soon as they arrived. Mr Hunter told me that be only discovered that the bird was cable tied when he opened the box on arriving home. He said that the birds were flapping in the aviary when he first looked at them. When Mr Canning brought the bird to the door to show it to him and ask if it was all right, he did not have time to notice the type of tie upon the bird. He said that he had picked the bird because it had blue feet. He agreed with Mr Canning that he could have sold a ringed bird but the bird which he chose was the one which he eventually took away and he insisted that the did not know that it was cable tied.

(16) The relevance of a bird being cable tied is that such a bird cannot be sold without an exemption from the Department of Environment and this was a factor, which was known by both the Plaintiff and the Defendant. As to the sparrowhawks, Mr Hunter told me that these were very young birds and he was aware that it was advantageous to take them when they were young from their parents. He said that Mr Canning asked for £100 for each sparrowhawk. Mr Hunter chose one sparrowhawk be said, not two, and as he had not any money beyond the £300 with him, he agreed that he would send £100 later. He said that Mr Canning said that he trusted him and so he left with the sparrowhawk.

You will note the following points:

1] Hunter must have known the bird was cabled tied, as I would have had to mention to the Department of the Environment the band number on the peregrine falcon’s leg to ask when the paper work for that bird would arrive. I had bred a number of birds and registration documents would be coming at all different dates. This matter is further compounded due to second clutches.

2] If Hunter could see that the bird was wild and did not like humans and the feet were blue then he must have seen the black cable tie as a posed to a brown closed ring.

Note Carole Hunter’s statement is a copy of Hunter’s statement. For example, the unusual word ‘uplift’ was used in both statements.

To be a good liar you need a good memory and this fact can be show from what Neil Hunter stated to me in writing below that contradicts what his wife said.

Derek,

I was in my bed the day the registration document arrived for the peregrine.When I opened the envelope the document had already been ticked in the gift box in green pen and the pen was contained in the envelope also. I called you and you asked me to say it was a gift. I spoke to DOE for advice and they told me to sign it as it was and send it to them as they were aware of an investigation regarding you.

I handed you £300 for the tiercel , of that I can swear on the lifes of my children.

The situation with the ONE hybrid from Mark Robb is not as straight forward as you make out and I will not discuss it with you Derek.

Neil.

One banana,two banana,three banana,four.

FLEEGLE , BINGO ,DROOPY AND SNORKY which one is Roy Lupton.

1] If this is the case then why does the DOE have no record of the phone call especially if there was a criminal inquiry into me?

2] IF YOU SIGNED THE DOCUMENTS AS IT WAS THEN WHO WENT OVER THE GREEN TICK IN BLACK PEN? YOU CANNOT SAY THAT WAS ME GIVEN YOUR STATEMENTS

some bits may be mixed up.

IF HUNTER HAD OF PHONED THE DOE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RECORD, OBVIOUSLY, THERE WAS NO RECORD OF HUNTER PHONING THE DOE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BIRD IN QUESTION.

IF I HAD OF SOLD HUNTER THE BIRD IN QUESTION THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO A WILDLIFE LIAISON OFFICER, NO OTHER CONCLUSION FITS THE FACT.

Below is the letter that I sent to Neil Hunter for his discussing language that shows Hunter in his true light.

Neil Peter Hunter 12 MARCH 2008

Dear Sir

Ref: Defamation of character.

I must ask you to justify your remarks made on the World Wide Falconers Forum or I will be forced to sue you and your fellow defendants. In particular, that I have sex with my mother, that I am a thief, that I illegally cut bird’s wings off and so on. You must also ask justify your remarks about the other people that you make outrages remarks about.

Your remarks have caused me great distress, especially in relation to a young lady called Sara who has never hurt a soul in her life, over a long period of time and I feel compelled that if you cannot justify your remarks then the matter must be settled in court. You have two weeks to justify your remarks and make an apology on the open web about all the people that you have insulted by explain that you were not telling the truth.

I would further suggest that you:

1] Pay for bird that you received from Mark Robb.

2] Tell the truth about the bird that you received from me.

3] Tell Evan Davidson to explain his cyber crimes against me.

[Yesterday 10:15 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Cheers dude!

[Yesterday 08:05 PM] Evan Davidson:

Its fixed now

[Yesterday 07:45 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan the chat room can be seen by non members mate.

[Yesterday 05:04 PM] Evan Davidson:

I'll get it setu for you claire

[Yesterday 09:29 AM] Claire:

can we have an everything else forum there is nowhere for this thread to go http://www.worldwidefalconersforum.c...read.php?t=864

[09-03-08 08:47 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan you near your phone????

[09-03-08 08:23 PM] Evan Davidson:

Youre learning kev, that's proper multitasking

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

I dont know the guy so cant add comment....

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Evan Davidson:

I guess I didnt consider him a good enough friend to do what he was asking for.

[09-03-08 08:15 PM] Neil Hunter:

With Mark you are a good friend until you have served your purpose.

[09-03-08 07:55 PM] Evan Davidson:

I've met Mark once, cant say I made any opinion of him at the time. I didnt like the request they made for me to do certain work on their computer and never spoken to them since

[09-03-08 07:54 PM] Shaun:

Mark Robb is a first class ignorant twat and I should have broke his nose when I had the chance, with regards to Sara I can only assume Marks got a big nob because I cant think of any other reason for her to put up with the tosser…….not behind his back I have said it to his face only a few months ago

[09-03-08 07:45 PM] Neil Hunter:

Mark Robb and Derek Canning are thick as theives.In fact they are a pair of thieving b*****ds.Sara is either blinkered or as bent as they are.

[09-03-08 07:35 PM] Kevin Massey:

he reaconed he was dereks nephew of summut when we rumbled him.....for some reason Sara wanted him to be able to do what he wanted on the forum....but mick was all over him like a rash

[09-03-08 07:34 PM] Neil Hunter:

Derek Canning is a twisted nasty motherfucker.He cuts off peregrines wings to make them appear as wild disabled.There are so many stories I know as fact about that guy that would make your toes curl.

[09-03-08 07:33 PM] Evan Davidson:

Where's that Anagram thread of Tim's gone, I need to create a new IFF username

[09-03-08 07:31 PM] Evan Davidson:

As in the egg collector? F**k me, do you reckon they would take me back on there if I started threads that generate posts?

[09-03-08 07:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

Dereck Canning e beleive

[09-03-08 07:06 PM] Evan Davidson:

That Ross Errington on the IFF is going to end up getting them into really expensive trouble if they let him carry on as he is.

[09-03-08 06:38 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

I am now available squire but be quick Im in demand PMSL!

View First Unread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Today, 01:50 AM

swallow

New Member Join Date: Mar 2008

The Truth About Neil Hunter

Neil Hunter.

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THE CRIMES OF THE RSPB AND ANIMAL HEALTH? This goes on all the time unchecked.

The Watchdog programme and Sweetman

Watchdog programme setting sweetman up by the DofE

file 1

file 2

file 3

Guy Shorrock withheld among other evidence, the registration documents that showed that Derek Canning did not sell various peregrine falcons that he was found guilty of selling. This allowed for example Neil Hunter to make a false statement in relation to a bird that he falsely claimed that he had sold DEREK CANNING.

If what DEREK CANNING has said anything that is doubted then ask Neil Hunter to explain why an experienced police officer [as he was at the time that he made the false statement] like Neil Hunter filled in the registration document below in such a way that he claimed that the bird he received from DEREK CANNING was a ‘gift’ yet later on he made a statement to say the bird was sold to him by DEREK CANNING. The statement that the bird was a GIFT can be affirmed in Hunter’s own handwriting below. Therefore, either way Hunter has committed a crime and he should prosecute. As he was a police officer, of course, his colleagues and the DOE closed ranks and he was not prosecuted. If it had of been you or DEREK CANNING then the situation would have been different. This is double standards and Hunter is lower than a criminal is as he has lied to send an innocent man to jail. To make matters worse Hunter was then made a wildlife liaison officer instead of being prosecuted.

Neil Hunter is now an ex-police officer and he was a friend OF DEREK CANNING until he made a false statement that DEREK CANNING sold him a cabled tied bird. Hunter’s brother and his friends also received a number of birds from DEREK CANNING in the summer 1992. Significantly, in the summer 1993 Neil Hunter was given, as a conditional gift, a male cable tied Peregrine Falcon. DEREK CANNING did not see Neil Hunter at HIS Court case at Newcastle Crown Court in the summer of 1995 and furthermore DEREK CANNING IS not aware of HUNTER carrying out any investigations into DEREK CANNING case. DEREK CANNING IS not aware of Hunter being involved in any investigations involving birds. Guy Shorrock [who has been heavily criticised in the R v Burden case and the R v Myatt case] was the person whom investigated the DEREK CANNING case. Given they aforesaid DEREK CANNING would make the following comments:

1] He knew that Neil Hunter was a Police officer at the times that he collected birds from me in 1992 and 1993.

2] Both people knew that at the time that Hunter was given a cable tied bird that DEREK CANNING could not have legally sold to HUNTER A cable tied Peregrine Falcon number UK 84492 without a licence. Given this fact, it is inconceivable that DEREK CANNING would have sold a cabled bird to a Police officer and not expected to have been exposed when the officer saw the cable tie on the bird’s leg and filled in the registration document. If Hunter were telling the truth about DEREK CANNING selling him a cabled tied peregrine falcon, he would have reported the matter to the Police straight away, as he would have known that DEREK CANNING had committed a crime. Of course, he did not report the matter to the Police, as he had not been sold a cabled bird. He waited until the police or Guy Shorrock contacted him before he changed his story. Given that Neil Hunter signed the Department of the Environment registration document to state that the cabled tied bird that he received from DEREK CANNING was a gift why was he not prosecuted for making a false declaration? Alternatively, perjury? The registration document clearly states it is an offence to make a false declaration. In short either which way Neil Hunter has committed a criminal offence so why was he not prosecuted? Because he is a police officer, it is suggested!

3] DEREK CANNING could have sold Neil Hunter a close-ringed Peregrine Falcon if he had of wanted to, instead of giving him as a gift a cabled tied bird.

4] Many years later and after DEREK CANNING’S Crown Court case HE took legal action against Neil Hunter purely to secure the legally binding registration document that Neil Hunter signed to confirm that the peregrine falcon that he received from DEREK CANNING was a gift. DEREK CANNING has a letter from the DOE to confirm a point that can be viewed on request. Also, note that the charge of selling Neil Hunter a cabled tied peregrine falcon was discontinued at Hexham Magistrates Court: in fact, DEREK CANNING was found not guilty of all the offences that he was charged with at Hexham Magistrates Court.

5] DEREK CANNING will clearly attest that Neil Hunter did not turn up in person at HIS Court case at Newcastle Crown Court in the summer of 1995 and as far as DEREK CANNING is aware did not carry out any investigations into his case. Guy Shorrock was the person who investigated his case. DEREK CANNING has the court transcript to affirm what he has said in relation to the fact that Neil Hunter never turned up at his court case to give his evidence in person even though DEREK CANNING had requested that he should be called to give evidence so that he could be cross-examined.

The whole truth and nothing but the truth of the matter is that Neil Hunter came into DEREK CANNING'S aviary in 1993 that contained fourteen peregrine falcons, and he was given the choice of only two young cable tied bird in the aviary. He knew that, as he was not being asked to pay any money for the bird that DEREK CANNING was giving him he had to pick from the two young cable tied peregrine falcons. These birds would be the hardest for DEREK CANNING to move onto other keepers, as nobody really wants a cable tied bird, due to the law that applies to cable tied birds, beside DEREK CANNING would have had to secure a licence to sell a cable tied bird, therefore it made sense to ask DEREK CANNING good friend at that time, Neil Hunter, to take a cable tied bird. The only thing that DEREK CANNING IS guilty of is being taken advantage of by Neil Hunter. It was very convenient for Neil Hunter to have fallen out with DEREK CANNING therefore, he would not be asked to return DEREK CANNING'S bird that was on a conditional breeding loan as agreed.

Hunter has stated that DEREK CANNING game him as a gift two sparrow hawks that DEREK CANNING could have legally sold him yet at the same time, he claims that DEREK CANNING sold him a cable tied peregrine falcon. Why would DEREK CANNING sell a bird that would result in him being banned and fined and then give Hunter two birds that he could have sold him free of charge?

If there is any point that is in doubt, I would be happy to email relevant documents that affirm DEREK CANNING'S contentions dilated above.

Derek Canning LLB [HONS]

Finally, ask Neil why he really left the police force?

Note even DEREK CANNING'S solicitor was denied access to the registration documents that showed certain birds had not been sold, however after DEREK CANNING personally served a witnesses summons on Lynne Garvey HE was given the relevant documents that proved his contentions.

Banning him from your Forum for doing nothing is wrong and does not absolve you from the truth and your duty do what is right no matter how much you want it to the other. Good men need do nothing to allow evil to prevail is a maxi that DEREK CANNING would ask you to debate before you make your minds up.

In fact, DEREK CANNING'S guilt or innocence is not relevant at this point, however what is relevant is how perjury and lies were used to convict him, as without justice then we have nothing but a dictatorship.

Attached Images

Find all posts by swallow

Add swallow to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:04 AM

swallow

come on Hunter lets debate this matter with out you swearing and insulting people. Let the people hear the truth let the people hear the facts. You ARE FULL OF INSULTS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE NOW LET USE SEE YOUR EVIDENCE, PUT YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE AND LATE SEE WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. Let use discuss how you took a bird from mark robb then sold it and refused to pay for the bird. You are all false. Your move move Hunter.

swallow

View Public Profile

Send a private message to swallow

Find all posts by swallow

Add swallow to Your Buddy List

Today, 02:39 AM

swallow

compare this with Hunter's registration document.

Attached Images

post-17028-1207143609.jpg

Derek,

Is that the best you can do. I will await the visit of the police with eager anticipation. That is if they don't do the logical thing and put your complaint in the dustbin when they receive it. However if they do call,I will tell the truth ,as I have always done, and you will be made to look the lying , stuttering, babbling fool you have always been. The fact that you feel the need to publish this crap on a public forum ,before the police have even dealt with it , only goes to show your desparation. Also, you have a proven track record for falsifying documents ,so anything you publish on here is hardly credible.

All this has been dealt with Derek and nothing is going to change

You are a CONVICTED PEREGRINE THIEF Derek .You always will be.It is about time you accepted that and moved on.

Neil Hunter