Add swallow to Your Buddy List

« Previous Thread | Today's Posts | Unread Posts | Next Thread »

View First Unread

Today, 03:07 AM

Tim Laycock

Admin Baby! Join Date: Jan 2008

Swallow

Now understand this!

This forum will not be used as a springboard for you to launch venomous attacks at fellow members.

To be quite honest I do not care how valid your gripe is or how well supported it may or may not be.

It has no place here and if this is seen to continue the same will be said of yourself.

Admin.

Chinese proverb....Woman who puts man in dog house will soon find him in cat house

Tim Laycock

View Public Profile

Visit Tim Laycock's homepage!

Find all posts by Tim Laycock

Add Tim Laycock to Your Buddy List

Today, 08:42 AM

Evan Davidson

Here to help Join Date: Jan 2008

I dont care if you got GOD himself to act as your character witness, you do NOT come on here and try and settle your old scores.

If you have trouble on the IFF, it stays on the IFF. If you bring it over to here you are in the WRONG, I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR GRIPE IS WITH THE GUY, YOU DO NOT START AN ARGUMENT ON THIS FORUM.

If you want to do it on the IFF that's fine, that fat b*****d that thinks its okay to threaten to pour petrol on little children may allow this sort of thing but it will NOT be tolerated here.

You are being allowed a period of liberty to explain your actions. I suggest you appologise profusely to Neil or my next action will be to DELETE (Not ban) your account from this server.

I dont care if you think you were fitted up, I for one am happy that the burden of proof required by our courts is so high that if you were conficted, then you were so GUILTY there was no other way the case could go.

Accept the fact that you have been convicted by a court of law, that's good enough in my eyes to discredit anything you say.

Your actions now are not those of someone trying to make amends for your past wrongs, you are someone who is trying desperately to discredit the people who helped bring you to justice.

As far as I am concerned allowing you membership of a falconry forum is akin to allowing a paedophile to run a childrens play group, sooner or later someone or something innocent is going to get damaged.

Please consider your days on this forum to be numbered and make your next post carefully. You do not want me going onto the IFF to stir shit in retaliation.

Just a word of caution, you seem to have massed a large amount of "evidence" on that computer of yours, I'd start doing backups if I were you because if you cause trouble on here again that computer of yours will become the front line in a nasty cyber assualt!!

Evan Davidson

Web Solutions Provider

Principles before personalities!!

You know your admins are on the ball when it takes 3 days to change a banner

BELOW IS John Hunter’s thoughts of me. Note Ross Errington is really Derek CANNING who was banned from the FALCONRY FORUM.

Private Message: ****wit

Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Kitetrainer

Apprentice Eagle Hawker

Passage Join Date: Jul 2006

****wit

You are a ****wit, Liar,so much so that you believe yourself

I made you look a twat before you stamering **** and it will happen again

"Rollin', rollin', rollin'

Though the streams are swollen

Keep them dogies rollin'

Rawhide!

Kitetrainer

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Kitetrainer

Send email to Kitetrainer

Find all posts by Kitetrainer

Add Kitetrainer to Your Buddy List

Delete this Message

Delete Message

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.

Delete this Message

Private Message: Re: BROTHER

Today, 02:07 AM

Berkut

An old hand on here!

Haggard Join Date: Jan 2006

Re: BROTHER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross_Errington

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berkut

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross_Errington

TELL YOUR BROTHER TO LEAVE ME ALONE, WE MUST SORT MATTERS OUT IN COURT WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY BEING INVOLVED.

Derek,

I don't think you realise the fact that you involve my family by continuing with these false claims of yours. The bottom line is I handed you £300 for a peregrine and you asked me at a later date to say it was a gift. I refused and you were prosecuted successfully for stealing that peregrine and a large number of others.

You then tried to sue me civilly for the peregrine,which had been released to the wild on the instructions of the court.You lost that case also.End of story in my book.

Neil.

Well I am glad that I have a name and you can write a letter without insulting me. We both know the truth and that is why you filled in the registration document to state that the bird was a gift moreover what about the Sparrow Hawks? Who put you up to it: Shorrock?

If you had not of lied then you would not have been involved in my case. I was found not guilty of selling you a cable tied bird at Hexham magistrate’s court after I served my sentence therefore the most up to date matter of fact evidence establishes my innocence.

I have never insulted you personally yet you continue to insult me and tell your friends to belittle me like Mickydred. You and your friends even went on the other forum to insult me yet I have never insulted you personally I have only stated the documented facts.

How would you feel if I said that you had sex with your mother? and I must state that I have never cut birds wings off? This is very hurtful and I have suffered enough. You were supposed to be a friend and person that I could trust. I did not deserver what you did and you must know that.

Stop attacking my threads and tell your friends to leave me alone. You have really hurt Sara more than you know; she used to stick up for you even when Mark criticised you over the two hybrids. That is saying something believe me. You must say sorry to her and tell her you were wrong. She does not deserve it and she is a sweet little girl who does not understand why people are being horrible to her.

Derek,

I was in my bed the day the registration document arrived for the peregrine.When I opened the envelope the document had already been ticked in the gift box in green pen and the pen was contained in the envelope also. I called you and you asked me to say it was a gift. I spoke to DOE for advice and they told me to sign it as it was and send it to them as they were aware of an investigation regarding you.

I handed you £300 for the tiercel , of that I can swear on the lifes of my children.

The situation with the ONE hybrid from Mark Robb is not as straight forward as you make out and I will not discuss it with you Derek.

Neil.

One banana,two banana,three banana,four.

FLEEGLE , BINGO ,DROOPY AND SNORKY which one is Roy Lupton.

The bird was not sold and this fact was withheld from the jury and this applies below to the other registration documents that related to the birds I was convicted of selling.

The above documents show how the Department of the Environment withheld the registration documents from my defence. This is why I took Hunter to Newcastle Small claims court to force Lynne Garvey’s to release the registration documents in question.

Below is a section taken from the Falconry Forum that was placed on by Neil Hunter’s brother [John Hunter].

‘I said I would take no more part in this thread but I have to clarify that I think it would benefit Falconry in this country as a whole if we were allowed to take birds from the wild under controlled circumstances. I have maybe been misunderstood and agree that nests watched by Falconers would be at less risk of failing that is not my point. What I don't agree with is this perception that the RSPB are worthless and all bad. This is not the issue here and the thread was hijacked to allow another rant at the RSPB.

Peregrine numbers in the UK have a great deal to do with the RSPB.

I know that Berkuts comments in relation to failed nests are from personal experience within his role as a Wildlife Liaison Officer when he was involved in the ringing of Peregrines and Goshawks.

I take exception to Moritz remark in respect of Berkuts employ. Berkut is a retired police officer of considerable standing who has had the nouse to start his own busines which does very successfully.

His experience stretches back to 1975 in all branches of Falconry I will say no more on the subject other than people should not make ill researched or timed remarks. Have a discussion by all means but don't look down your nose at others you know nothing about

Smoke me a kipper..............I'll be back for breakfast’

Below is a section taken from the Falconry Forum.

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 04-02-2007, 05:44 PM

Replies: 177

Rspb!!!

Views: 3,138

Posted By Kitetrainer

Re: Rspb

Cook report also unearthed Derek Canning who was stealing peregrine chick wholesale in the Newcastle Area and was convicted and went to Jail

Sorry shouldn't mention that some sh*te was weeded out...

So how am I shite, How did the Cook Report unearth me?

It is not acceptable for Neil Hunter’s brother, who is a serving police officer to call me ‘shite’ on the Falconry Forum. This is an international forum therefore I feel distressed by John Hunter’s words.

Following a short trial at the Newcastle Crown Court, I was convicted of offences contrary to Article 6 of EEC Regulation 3626/82 of Regulation 3(1) of the Control of Trade in Endangered Species (Enforcement) Regulations and sentenced forthwith to a term of 18 months' imprisonment. Subsequently after my release I reaffirmed my statement of innocence that included the offence of selling Hunter a cable tied bird. At a later date I was found not guilty of this offence at Hexham Magistrate under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. [see signed documents from the Clerk of the Court that confirm this fact reference 1]

post-17028-1207143766_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143791_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143817_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143848_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143882_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143913_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207143932_thumb.jpg

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hunter was telling the truth about me selling him a cabled tied peregrine falcon he would have reported the matter to the Police straight away as he would have known that I had committed a crime. Of course he did not report the matter to the Police, as he had not been sold a cable tied bird. He waited until he was contacted by the police or Guy Shorrock before he changed his story. Given that Neil Hunter signed the Department of the Environment registration document to state that the cabled tied bird that he received from me was a gift why was he not prosecuted for making a false declaration? The registration document clearly states it is an offence to make a false declaration. In short either which way Neil Hunter has committed a criminal offence so why was he not prosecuted?

3] I could have sold Neil Hunter a close ringed Peregrine Falcon if I had of wanted to, instead of giving him as a gift a cable tied bird.

4] Many years later and after my Crown Court case I took legal action against Neil Hunter purely to secure the legally binding registration document that Neil Hunter signed to confirm that the peregrine that he received from me was a gift. I have a letter from the D of E to confirm this point.

Why did the Department of the Environment allowed Shorrock to access my personal file yet this same evidence was denied to me, which allowed the prosecution to withhold vital evidence from my trial LIKE THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS. You will also note that the DOE have just released other registration documents that further shows that I was giving away birds and some of the birds were given back to me again with no money involved. There are still even more documents at the DOE that show that I was not actively selling birds of prey like the birds that I gave to Neal Hunter and his brother.

Berkut is Neil Hunter

02-02-2007, 08:57 PM

Berkut

Forum Member of the Year 2006

Passage Join Date: Jan 2006

Re: Rspb!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moritz

Berkut please tell us about that good work of theirs? As I have only seen the damage they have caused.

Moritz

I have worked alongside them as a Wildlife Liason Officer and a falconer and they have done some excellent work over the years.They have had to work in horrendous conditions for the good of our native raptors.

Trip The Light Fandango.

Berkut

View Public Profile

Send a private message to Berkut

Find all posts by Berkut

Add Berkut to Your Buddy List

I Derek Canning assume that Neil Hunter is referring to working with the RSPB. I should have been informed of this fact as Neil Hunter is clearly bias.

02-02-2007, 08:58 PM

BHawk

Senior Respected Member

Brancher Join Date: Nov 2005

i think its needed for me to point out that i have never been on the wrong side of the law considering falconry, that does not matter to the rspb as they have even told people to plant illegal birds in big name falconers gardens before so they could then arrest the falconer the next day, the purpotrators were bell and healey.

sand-goggles on sale here!!!!

Kitetrainer is Neil Hunter’s brother

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 04-02-2007, 06:58 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

No I am losing interest It refered to an earlier post about someone getting turned over by the RSPB in the 80's I think it was on the post which was deleted

Now will you tell as a police officer who...

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 04-02-2007, 06:44 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I was at court with Canning and know the WLO personally how is that niave

Must be time for your tea:rolleyes:

This man was not at Newcastle Crown Court in the summer of 1995 that I am aware of

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

You said it long time ago:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 04-02-2007, 05:44 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Cook report also unearthed Derek Canning who was stealing peregrine chick wholesale in the Newcastle Area and was convicted and went to Jail

Sorry shouldn't mention that some sh*te was weeded out...

So how am I shite, How did the Cook Report unearth me?

Forum: Longwings 04-02-2007, 12:24 AM

Replies: 105

Poll: The Peregrine myth

Views: 1,700

Posted By Kitetrainer

Re: The Peregrine myth

So getting raided by the RSPB and being cleared gives you Leukemia..............................The legal system cleared him..........loads of people have been charged and found not...

Forum: Longwings 03-02-2007, 06:50 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

Thanks Berkut, you were a Wildlife liaison officer then with the police. at that time and were responsible for visiting nest sites under licence were'nt you

so your statement is based on personal...

Forum: Longwings 03-02-2007, 05:14 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

Don't know the numbers of Peregrines last I heard was 650 pairs

My occupation gives me a good insight into the number of nests that have been destroyed/visited until the parents deserted

And if it...

Forum: Longwings 03-02-2007, 04:50 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

I know that the pigeon flying group have been looking for some kind of control measures for Peregrines for years, as it is I know of several nests locally that have been targetted by pigeon fanciers...

Forum: Longwings 03-02-2007, 03:53 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

I take it that you are happy for someone on an open Forum to say f*ck the RSPB

Doesn't seem a very rational or eloquent way of getting your point across........if that is what impresses you and you...

Forum: Longwings 03-02-2007, 06:39 AM

Posted By Kitetrainer

A lot of people do that though

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 11:41 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

The same money would have to be used to police it and who would get birds

Posted By Kitetrainer

Falconry is as popular now as it has ever been. In spite of the tough laws. If we dilute them now we leave the door open to attacks fom the like of the pigeon fanciers.

Don't think we should or ever...

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 11:23 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

This has got to be linked with breeding as it would have an impact on people who make a livelehood from breeding peregrines and other native birds of prey

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 11:12 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

Why do they exist in these numbers not because they were not protected

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 11:05 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

I am more inclined to think we should be distancing ourselves from irresponsible breeders who churn them out llike battery hens

These are the people who attract the unwanted attention of the RSBP...

Showing results 101 to 125 of 500

Page 5 of 20 « First

<

5 6

>

Last »

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 11:00 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

The reply was to your partner in crime

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 10:52 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

The Peregrine has made its comeback thanks to the protection it has been afforded. It was shot during the second world war to protect airmen who had to use carrier pigeons to relay their positions...

Forum: Longwings 02-02-2007, 10:41 PM

Posted By Kitetrainer

You are an A Hole go to your own country and shake up their laws

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 10:28 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Can't wait wont be looking at this thread again as it is a lot of tosh and your views are not your own

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 10:18 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Have a word with yourself :rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 10:17 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Spot on ........methinks he is being fed by someone who has an axe to grind

I have also heard of horror stories of birds that have been left to starve to death but as I have no proof only hearsay I...

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 09:08 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Without a doubt:lol: and there are people aged 19 who make up things as they go along

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I am sorry to say this but I think you are a slaver and would not know the truth if it bit you on the ars* what a lot of rubbish:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 09:00 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Strewth and it was as recently as 21years ago.................nothing new since then obviously

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:43 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I am not sure you know what you are talking about:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I am sure Tigger you would have taken your medicine if you were caught an not decried the organisation with remarks containing little or no evidence

But comments like.......................... I...

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:35 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Well did you and if not how were you convicted

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

You have no idea a little knowledge is a dangerous thing..............I wonder how many more Raptors would be killed or poisened if the Spectre of the RSPB were not hanging over...

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:28 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Sorry all too vague for me:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:27 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Thank you someone with a bit sense. If you stay the right side of the law

and don't sail close to the wind you have nothing to fear,

I have had dealings with them when you get the yearly pilgrimage...

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:19 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

i have heard many a story that would shock the most hardened of people

I can't wait I'm fairly hardened and think I could take a shock so shock me:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

Well come on then don't keep us in suspense

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:13 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I suppose when they are stopping Ars*holes robbing peregrine/goshawk nests they are up to no good:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 02-02-2007, 08:11 PM

Rspb!!!

Posted By Kitetrainer

I suppose you will find mud wherever you want to..............if you are that desperate

I find it the same if you represent any kind of authority:rolleyes:

Forum: Non Falconry, TV & Pcs 16-01-2007, 12:20 PM

Replies: 48

Rspca

Views: 805

Posted By Kitetrainer

Re: Rspca

Im sure that Bekut did just that with the local RSPCA

although I might be wrong

Some of this material will be out of order but the point is made. I still have files to go through but this may hold your interest for now.

DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

YAWN!!!!

What relavance does this have on this board? take your silly hate campaign somewhere else? if the police ARE involved then thats a matter for them, what bearing does it have on the rest of us? IMO this thread is a waste of bandwidth, if you feel so strongly, go about it in the proper fashion and follow the proper procedures.

Derek you strike me as a little physcotic in your aims ect (well a bit more than a little) and ive a good mind to call the police after that piucture you posted of yourself on here in skin tight cycling shorts!! Get a grip man, (were they ever in fashion?) if you have a problem with someone sort it out in private stop wasting everyone elses time with your personal vendetta on someone.

I cant beleive this thread is still on here, both partys have had there say, its going nowhere? lock it and let them deal with it themselves and if theres any outcome, then post about that, should they feel the need?

if a similar thread was posted in the lurcher/terrier section would it still be around? I DOUBT IT.

Very good post.Valid point about the shorts. I had a nightmare last night with that very vision included. :icon_eek:

I will also add Derek.This "complaint" you have made to the police , you already made twice when I was serving police officer and it was found to be totally unsubstantiated. For a start, as a qualified lawyer ,I would have thought you would realise that to commit perjury you have to give evidence "on oath or affirmation equivalen to oath". My evidence was accepted and I was not required to give evidence at your trial.

Neil

That pic is a belter.....I'm sure me and Jasper bumped into him when we were at "The Blue Oyster" bar..... :clapper:

happy hawking chaps.....JD

Y.M.C.A. it's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A..post-17208-1207076282.jpgYou can hang out with all the boys

Well this time you are right NEIL, it is very much YMCA LOOKING, HOWEVER, I MUST THANK ALL THE GIRLS FOR THEIR LOVELY MASSAGES, IT IS JUST A SHAME THERE IS A THREE YEAR WAITING LIST FOR A DATE. There may be solution however, Neil LET USE SEE YOU WITH YOUR TOP OFF AS YOU ARE SUCH a HUNK OF a MAN. Come on Neil you will not answer my question accept through your brother so let use see you with your top off, you are quick to poke fun at me which I accept as I expected it, now let use see what you have got that is better, in fact John come on lets see you with your top off. Evan may be not. No doubt, you spineless individuals will stand back at an exquisite remove behind your computers.

BY THE WAY, I HEAR NEIL IS A REAL BIG HIT WITH ALL OF THE GIRL SO HE MAY PUT ME TO SHAME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN NEIL.

What an interesting read this thread has been.

I believe that I can clarify at least one point:

It is agreed by both parties that Mr Hunter's evidence was "read" in Court and he was not called as a witness. This means that the evidence he presented was accepted as being entirely accurate by both parties in Court. This is the only way in which evidence can be admitted "in chief" by reading and the witness not called for cross-examination. Therefore, in the eyes of the Prosecution, the Defence, the Judge and the Jury, what Mr Hunter expressed in his witness statement was not in question.

As an aside, if I were Mr Hunter I would be seriously considering taking action over having personal details published on a forum identifying his home address and telephone number, and the remarks made in regard to allegations of perjury. If he wishes to contact me by pm I will be happy to provide advice.

As I see it, Mr Canning is a convicted Peregrine thief. This is a fact. He has not succeeded in any legal appeal and his conviction stands.

Mr Canning has made a series of allegations in relation to a witness whose evidence was accepted without cross-examination at his trial and he appears to harbour intense resentment.

I gather from the thread that this all occurred some 10 to 15 years ago and can therefore say that the chances of Mr Canning ever overturning his conviction are about the same as mine winning the lottery. This does not stop me from buying a ticket every week however, and I am sure that Mr Canning will continue to persue his goal. I strongly reccommend, however that he ceases attempting to do so with attacks against witnesses in his trial.

And before anyone say/mentions about taking sides or anything else, you will see from my profile, i joined here back in Feb, long before this thread kicked off.

i also joined before this "comical banter" started and didnt join to be anyones bumb chum or arse licking being "friends" on line via a forum and just want to read the out come of who shot J.R! :whistling: now who's for that popcorn! :tongue2:

now of to read about earth dogs.

Yours in Sporting Friendship :drinks:

Steve

Edited by Dexter...
  • 2 years later...