RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

As for coming to get an autograph at the falconry fair, you say you thought I was a MAN, well I'll tell you what, I'll be at the fair, you know what I look like, lets see if you are MAN enough to come and ask for an autograph tough guy!!!

You started the mud slinging and ganging up on me. Therefore, you have nothing to complain about if some one retaliates. You should keep your nose out of other people’s fights when you do not know what you are talking about. As for as meeting you I am sure you would not be so brave face to face. This is what I look like by the way so you will know what I look like if I ever want an autograph which I never will. You are a waste of space and my time.

DO not worry John I have not forgotten about you PLEASE READ BELOW. I would invite the readers to go through all the pages of this thread and see where Neil has answered my questions about the tick in the box as i cannot find his answer accepted by his big brother who I have shown to be a liar and as further proof read below and see DEFRA'S ANSWER TO John's lies.

Subject: FW: DEREK

Date: 01/04/2008 14:08:00 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING@aol.com

CC: Chris.Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, Barry.Ellis@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

Further to my email below and our subsequent telephone conversation. Whilst I note the comments made on the internet chat room below; I can only re-iterate what I said in my email to you dated 27 March that we would not advise anyone to make a false claim or declaration. However I must stress again that we have no record or knowledge of any telephone call from Neil Hunter about a bird he obtained from you in 1993.

Roy Pitt

Sent: 01 April 2008 13:38

To: 'DEREKCANNING@aol.com'

Cc: Cotterill, Chris (AH); Ellis, Barry I (AH); Hounslow, John (AH)

Subject: RE: DEREK

THIS IS NEIL HUNTER'S BROTHGER SAYING IT WAS DEFRA WHO TOLD HIM TO FILL IN THE ILLEGAL FORM NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT STATEMENT?

Born Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 17205

QUOTE (jasper65 @ Mar 26 2008, 01:55 PM)

QUOTE (chaos @ Mar 26 2008, 01:13 PM)

it seems like if you happen to side with anybody on this thread, you become under the spot light, ok give it your best shot

Its a strange one Mate ! we've all been watching over the thread unfold with some Guys obviousley knowing more about the case than others and sticking by the information they know in defence of parties involved, which is fair enough!! but there's others that have just popped in for the Bundle. if its a Bundle they want! it will go to the main General Forum for the rest of the Hunting community to take part and make their decisions and all sorts of shit will break loose....

Lets not turn it into a General Election lads. the two main guys are putting their cases forward and the gennuine guys who know the score are giving their support and Infomation, beleive me at the moment its pretty sensible compared to some of the stuff that goes off on the forum .....

The thread is serving no purpose other than giving Canning the sounding board that he wants, he is a vindictive nasty piece of work

and has never answered any of the questions put to him. The problem is if he answers them truthfully then he confirms that he has

massaged the information to suit his cause.

He never answered about the letter, I know it exists because it was presented at Newcastle Court. I am sure it will be in the archives somewhere

and I will endeavour to get a copy. That will show him for the liar he is.

A Jury of people who did not know Canning saw through him, yet he tries to muddy the waters with half truths.

Neil signed the form and was given bad advice by DEFRA when he phoned them up to query the situation.

Again Neil states that the Gift box was ticked when the form was sent to him. Derek has kindly posted the form for all to see

and as was stated earlier the tick has had a great deal more pressure applied to it than the other writings which are obviously Neils.

He has not answered the question about the money, insists that Neil was a friend of his which he never was,

He states that he was acquited ot Hexham Magistrates court of selling the falcon because of the advice of his legal team. What advice was

that, don't cite the witnesses who could prove otherwise.

Neil would be happy to move on and put the whole episode behind him, but for the last 15 years Canning has popped up like the bad penny

he is.

Give everyone a break and close this thread down.

I know the truth which is more than can be said for Canning

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for coming to get an autograph at the falconry fair, you say you thought I was a MAN, well I'll tell you what, I'll be at the fair, you know what I look like, lets see if you are MAN enough to come and ask for an autograph tough guy!!!

You started the mud slinging and ganging up on me. Therefore, you have nothing to complain about if some one retaliates. You should keep your nose out of other people’s fights when you do not know what you are talking about. As for as meeting you I am sure you would not be so brave face to face. This is what I look like by the way so you will know what I look like if I ever want an autograph which I never will. You are a waste of space and my time.

Derek,

Were you in the The Village People. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I don't know if there's any point in making a reasoned comment on this thread without being accused of taking sides, but I'll give it another bash anyhow.

In my opinion this discussion has nothing to do with a search for truth, even if some people are getting emotionally conned into the belief that they might be playing a vital part in proving a man's innocence. This absolutely cannot be proven one way or another on an internet forum.

This thread is a complete manipulation and people are being manipulated into answering the innapropriate demands of someone who appears to be playing a game, but using sufficient legal jargon to make it appear legitimate.

The habit of multiple posting ensures that the reader is so overwhelmed with information that they lose the meaning of what they are reading..and might trip themselves up in their reply. It is designed to make the reader feel thick if they don't understand. It is designed to make the poster look clever...but it is simply an outstandingly boring manipulative ploy. Obviously it's proving effective because people are quoting and quoting, so that the initial ridiculous length of each post is being repeated time and time again... providing a constant mirror for the vanity of the inital poster.

This thread proves only one thing...that people can misuse forums and be supported in doing so. It is one man's way of sticking his finger up !! There is no nobility in it's inception, and there will be no honour in it's outcome.

...Rene.

DO not worry John I have not forgotten about you PLEASE READ BELOW. I would invite the readers to go through all the pages of this thread and see where Neil has answered my questions about the tick in the box as i cannot find his answer accepted by his big brother who I have shown to be a liar and as further proof read below and see DEFRA\'S ANSWER TO John\'s lies.

Subject: FW: DEREK

Date: 01/04/2008 14:08:00 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING@aol.com

CC: Chris.Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, Barry.Ellis@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

Further to my email below and our subsequent telephone conversation. Whilst I note the comments made on the internet chat room below; I can only re-iterate what I said in my email to you dated 27 March that we would not advise anyone to make a false claim or declaration. However I must stress again that we have no record or knowledge of any telephone call from Neil Hunter about a bird he obtained from you in 1993.

Roy Pitt

Sent: 01 April 2008 13:38

To: \'DEREKCANNING@aol.com\'

Cc: Cotterill, Chris (AH); Ellis, Barry I (AH); Hounslow, John (AH)

THIS IS NEIL HUNTER\'S BROTHER SAYING IT WAS DEFRA WHO TOLD HIM TO FILL IN THE ILLEGAL FORM NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT STATEMENT?

Born Hunter

Member No.: 17205

The thread is serving no purpose other than giving Canning the sounding board that he wants, he is a vindictive nasty piece of work

and has never answered any of the questions put to him. The problem is if he answers them truthfully then he confirms that he has

massaged the information to suit his cause.

He never answered about the letter, I know it exists because it was presented at Newcastle Court. I am sure it will be in the archives somewhere

and I will endeavour to get a copy. That will show him for the liar he is.

A Jury of people who did not know Canning saw through him, yet he tries to muddy the waters with half truths.

Neil signed the form and was given bad advice by DEFRA when he phoned them up to query the situation.

Again Neil states that the Gift box was ticked when the form was sent to him. Derek has kindly posted the form for all to see

and as was stated earlier the tick has had a great deal more pressure applied to it than the other writings which are obviously Neils.

He has not answered the question about the money, insists that Neil was a friend of his which he never was,

He states that he was acquited ot Hexham Magistrates court of selling the falcon because of the advice of his legal team. What advice was

that, don\'t cite the witnesses who could prove otherwise.

Neil would be happy to move on and put the whole episode behind him, but for the last 15 years Canning has popped up like the bad penny

he is.

Give everyone a break and close this thread down.

I know the truth which is more than can be said for Canning

You\'ve lost me Derek what does that prove. nand how does that say I am a liar.

How about the letter you produced

Always worry about guys who hang about in a gym and then get themselves photographed

are you the same DEREK CANNING that posted a peregrine through the letter box of a wildlife liasion officer, in FOUR bits?

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ok tell me the facts!

Mr Canning

Did you ever tell Chaos the facts, the thread seemed to lurch into your attack on Mr Hunter rather than responding to Chaos's request?

Apologies if I missed your response, as Kennelre says with all these quotes in each post it is very difficult to follow.

Thanks

A.

Derek it is a while since I have seen you are you on the left or the right

Edited by Johnjo
No personal insult's please.. :victory: ..keep them to PM's ..

Millet

Are you having a laugh. It's all I get from Canning and you are happy to let it run.This whole thread is a personal insult to Neil Hunter. I am now having to take legal advice. There has been some critisism levelled at your forum for allowing Derek Canning to use it as a platform to carry on his vendetta against a witness in a case where he was convicted by a jury. Regardless of the fact that the case was some time ago ,Canning is still harassing and attempting to intimidate a prosecution witness. He has also posted my home address on at least one occassion. I don't see you using your moderating powers to edit that out of the thread.

Neil

That pic is a belter.....I'm sure me and Jasper bumped into him when we were at "The Blue Oyster" bar..... :clapper:

happy hawking chaps.....JD

Y.M.C.A. it's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A..post-17208-1207076282.jpgYou can hang out with all the boys

Edited by Neil Hunter

Remove my photgraph and phone number, Today, 01:34 PM

Why did i get this (PM)?,i'm not a moderator or anything!,i'm just going to sit back and have a good read....popcorn anyone? :whistling:

Member No.: 17230

Look if youre going to allow Derek Canning to run his thread could you please remove my photograph and mobile phone number from his thread.

Both those posts are a serious invasion of privacy and considering I have had Paul Hill from the IFF threaten to have someone pour petrol over my wife and 9 month old daughter and set them alight, I think you will agree are a massive compromise of my personal security.

I have made copies of his posts which I will be forwarding to the police in support of my complain but if you could be so kind as to remove my personal details from the web, I dont care how much you are covering for him, he has absolutely no right to publish details like my phone number or street address.

Yes I had to speak to the newspapers in order to get help from the public to recover my bird, that doesnt give him the right to publish those details on a public forum. (I dont care if you call it a members only forum, you have done no real checking other than that I do own the e-mail address that I used to signup for the account. I could setup a 1000 accounts in a matter of hours without tripping your alter ego detectors or every useing the same e-mail twice. In other words anyone can access this forum and now get my contact number

, Today, 01:34 PM

Why did i get this (PM)?,i'm not a moderator or anything!,i'm just going to sit back and have a good read....popcorn anyone? :whistling:

This is actually quite childish & an immature thing to do.

C'mon, this guy has made a mistake, sent a PM to a member by mistake.

Surely the decent or even civil thing to have done, is to have PM the sender and let them know, that you received it somehow by mistake?

And then simply deleted it.

Not taking sides but this is simply shit stirring, instigating, call it what you may.

And before anyone say/mentions about taking sides or anything else, you will see from my profile, i joined here back in Feb, long before this thread kicked off.

Edited by Bonzo.

And before anyone say/mentions about taking sides or anything else, you will see from my profile, i joined here back in Feb, long before this thread kicked off. Quote Bonzo.

I don't believe there's a rule here for the time, or motivation, for joining the forum.

There also doesn't seem to be a rule regarding the posting of private pm's....or an individuals personal details.

...Rene.

I don't believe there's a rule here for the time, or motivation, for joining the forum.

There also doesn't seem to be a rule regarding the posting of private pm's....or an individuals personal details.

...Rene.

Thats fine!! why are you on here then? you popped up like many others when the this thread appeared and havn't contributed to anything except this thread....

none of these boards will be Moderated with a rod of Iron! I would like to ecourage and think any Adult should be able to Moderate themselves to a certain extent before the red mist prevails! even then many times when this has happend on boards the Poster once he/she has calmed down realises they went over the top and Apoligise! if the post had been removed previouse the person wouldn't have had that option....

I think its a gennuine case of "If You Can't Stand The Heat Get Out Of The Kitchen".......

Jasper