RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

when you light a fire if you don't keep chucking wood on it it will eventually go out, and this is the same with this thread all the new members who have joined just to have a look at this thread, how many of you will be about when the fire has gone out and other threads need contributing to?

i would say not a lot, ok derek does seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment but what else has he got to give?, seems like all the new members want this thread taken off asap like all the other forums it has been on why? neil has even said himself it will not stop even if it comes off here there are other forums for it to start again. :big_boss:

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court

ATB,

Neil

If some one lied and set me up then 15 years is nothing! I would never forgive and forget I would fight to the bitter end and thats a fact :gunsmilie:

What do you actually know.According to you, you have never met Canning. Have a good look and read the posts. Derek Canning stole a number of peregrines from the wild.He avoids answering any questions that would infer his guilt. I have answered every question that has been asked.

At least I am not hiding behind an assumed name and to be fair ,neither is Mr Canning. I am not comfortable answering questions from people on here who only pop up now and again with a one liner to stir the shite.

Neil Hunter

How do you know he stole peregines from the wild ?

Answer it Neil Hunter ?????

Get Derek to tell us about his breeding programme

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Hunter,

I have a few questions for you :-

Did you attend Mark Robbs place ?

Did you take several falcons from his premises ?

Did you pay for them at the time ?

Did you pay for them later ?

Do you still owe money to Mark Robb for Falcons you took from his premises some time ago.

Yes or no ?

Straight forward question, YES or NO ?

Your call Neil !!!

You are actually pathetic, go back a few posts it has all been answered and truthfully

You are obviously getting desperate as you are repeating the same old crap.

Do you hope that a few posts down the line that people forget, who are you anyway

why not come clean

Mark Robb owed Neil a brown Tiercel which he did not honour in the first place, go back and read the posts

OHH ! Go steady John, Do u post as Kitetrainer on the IFF ???

Pathetic eh !

Who owes where John ?

Mark Robb is owed money for Falcons taken from his place, and he still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your go ?

Neil Hunter,

Do you still owe money to Mark Robb for Falcons you took from his premises some time ago.

Yes or no ?

Your call Neil !!!

You are actually pathetic, go back a few posts it has all been answered and truthfully

Do you hope that a few posts down the line that people forget, who are you anyway

why not come clean

Mark Robb owed Neil a brown Tiercel which he did not honour in the first place, go back and read the posts

Pathetic eh !

Who owes where John ?

Mark Robb is owed money for Falcons taken from his place, and he still waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your go ?

Mark Robb asked Neil Hunter to fly a gyr/prairie male which he could not get rid off.He then asked for £500 for it.

Mark Robb had owed Neil Hunter a tiercel peregrine for 3 years,the going rate being £500 at that time.

Even though prices have dropped and I don't need a tiercel peregrine,if Mark Robb is prepared to supply me with the tiercel peregrine I am owed

I will give him the £500 he asked for the gyr/prairie,even although that was not the orginal agreement. Can't get fairer than that.

If Mark Robb says I am owe him for the gyr/peres HE IS A LIAR. I sent him £1700 cash for them and he called me and thanked me for it at the time.

Neil Hunter

Neil Hunter,

Yes or no ?

Your call Neil !!!

why not come clean

Pathetic eh !

Who owes where John ?

Your go ?

Mark Robb asked Neil Hunter to fly a gyr/prairie male which he could not get rid off.He then asked for £500 for it.

Mark Robb had owed Neil Hunter a tiercel peregrine for 3 years,the going rate being £500 at that time.

Even though prices have dropped and I don't need a tiercel peregrine,if Mark Robb is prepared to supply me with the tiercel peregrine I am owed

I will give him the £500 he asked for the gyr/prairie,even although that was not the orginal agreement. Can't get fairer than that.

If Mark Robb says I am owe him for the gyr/peres HE IS A LIAR. I sent him £1700 cash for them and he called me and thanked me for it at the time.

Neil Hunter

I would like to say that this thread is limited to the issue of whether or not I sold Neil Hunter a cable tied bird. The issues of my guilt or innocence will be dealt with once I have been given permission to use various people’s evidence in the manner that we as a joint entity want. Trust me or not the evidence will leave any right minded person in no doubt of my innocence’s and that of other peoples as well. The matter is so serious that it must be done right and that does not include reacting to some childish bullies trying to mentally drive me down WITH REMARKS THAT HAVE NO BASIS IN FACT. A maxim that comes to mind from my childhood 'is stick and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me’ especially from people that mean less than nothing to me.

I have just about finished the evidence on Neil Hunter, his wife and brother and I will be further substantiating my accusations against they above three above people when I post my work.

If I may ask the following three questions.

1] I would ask Neil Hunter what occurred to the two spars that I gave you in 1993 because if they were not gifts then you own me money for the birds?

2] Why did the police stopped you at a petrol service station when you were dealing in peregrine falcons with a German man?

3] John Hunter why did you and your friends tick gift on the registration documents for the birds that you and Neil Hunter received from me in 1992?

now i am not taking any sides here but i have read through this post and what i cant understand is ,if derek canning is lying so much why is he doing so much to clear his name and also showing so much documentation on an open forum of what has happened to him . i know he was convicted and sent to prison. but the man seems to want to clear his name and it would not be the first case of miscarriage of justice in english law would it .

Wag,

Fair comment , but read the posts and look at the evidence. Look at the answers I have given ,and then look at the answers he has not given to any questions. Whether or not the DNA evidence is flawed, he claimed to have bred 22 - 29 peregrines from 2 breeding pairs naturally. There are not 2 breeding pairs in the country as prolific as that. Add to that, the fact that when his premises were searched no parent birds were found as they had "conveniently" been stolen . It doesn't take Columbo to work out what the truth is.

Neil

In spite of what I have said about keeping this thread on point, I must ask you Neil where did you get this rubbish from about me having only four peregrine falcons and breeding so many birds from two pairs. For a start I was using AI from other birds. You need to get your fact right before talking rubbish. Neil three of the parent birds were DNA AND EVEN Parkin said that this strongly supported my case and his DNA was flawed and corrupt, as we all know Neil you are talking from emotion and dreaming and it is rubbish.

just wait I am working through the Neil Hunter files.

What Derek there is even more about him ?

Just about 75 pages, however I am trying to shorten it so it makes it more user friendly on here. Neil, his wife and brother will not be happy especially when I send it to the police. However, he can try to get in my good books by giving me the money for the spars if they were not a gift and paying Mark his money. I know that he is not bothered about the money he just feels betrayed by some one that that he trusted. I know how he feels.

Squeeze a stone hard enough!!! PMSL

after I have seen your picture cannot take you serious any more, I thought you were a man.

Register Sign In

Make us your homepageHelp Sitemap Home Skip Navigation Contact Us Disability Statement

Sponsored by Yorkshire Forward, the Regional Development Agency. Charged with improving the Yorkshire and Humber economy.

Home

News

Sport

Community

Your Say

Showbiz

site web Search Video Offers and Competitions What's On Horoscopes The Boot Room Business Your Pictures Leeds Nostalgia Weird World Tuesday, 1st April 2008

Email a friend

Print article

Increase text size

Decrease text size

Be the first to comment on this article...

Published Date: 14 March 2008

Source: EP Leeds First & County

Premium Article !Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.

Options Premium Article !To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the EP Leeds First & County site.

Subscribe Registered Article !To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.

Sign InRegisterHuge hawk missing in Leeds

Mwagi

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »

View GalleryBy Bruce Smith

RESIDENTS are being urged to keep a look out for a pet hawk whose disappearance has left his owner bereft.

Mwagi, a Ferruginous hawk, could be at risk of starving to death or could be hurt by other animals if Evan Davidson can not get him home to Wensley Road, Scott Hall, Leeds.

The two-year-old bird of prey made his bid for freedom when high winds smashed the aviary roof early on Wednesday.

IT consultant Mr Davidson has hand-reared Mwagi since he was ten days old.

He said Mwagi is unlikely to know how to feed off any quarry he might be able to kill and could starve in the wild.

Mr Davidson, who lives with his wife, Katie, and their baby daughter, Orion, became a keen falconer three to four years ago.

Mwagi was bred in captivity, but his species are native of mid west Canada and America.

During the season Mr Davidson flies the bird for four hours per day, five days a week at Newthorpe near Sherburn-in-Elmet to keep him in the peak of fitness.

But the bird has just been through the winter period where he is well fed.

Mr Davidson said Mwagi was unlikely to attack pets or any person, particularly as he would not be really hungry for about two weeks. Having been reared in captivity and not driven from a nest by a parent bird, he was not psychologically suited to fending for himself and could be at risk from attack from other animals including dogs.

"Psychologically he is only about ten months old," he said. "No one should try to catch Mwagi and please do not feed him as I know of a peregrine falcon which was poisoned by a well meaning person who fed him on expensive ham not realising it was salted."

Mwagi is 18in tall with a four-and-a-half foot wingspan. He is white underneath and rusty brown on top. He has small, but powerful feet.

Mr Davidson said: "I have invested years in Mwagi and in one way I am everything to him. Only losing my wife or daughter could be worse."

He would like anyone who sees Mwagi to contact him on 07817 754943.

The full article contains 379 words and appears in EP Leeds First & County newspaper.Last Updated: 14 March 2008 9:39 AM

after I have seen your picture cannot take you serious any more, I thought you were a man.

Register Sign In

Make us your homepageHelp Sitemap Home Skip Navigation Contact Us Disability Statement

Sponsored by Yorkshire Forward, the Regional Development Agency. Charged with improving the Yorkshire and Humber economy.

Home

News

Sport

Community

Your Say

Showbiz

site web Search Video Offers and Competitions What's On Horoscopes The Boot Room Business Your Pictures Leeds Nostalgia Weird World Tuesday, 1st April 2008

Email a friend

Print article

Increase text size

Decrease text size

Premium Article !Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.

Options Premium Article !To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the EP Leeds First & County site.

Subscribe Registered Article !To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.

Mwagi

RESIDENTS are being urged to keep a look out for a pet hawk whose disappearance has left his owner bereft.

Mwagi, a Ferruginous hawk, could be at risk of starving to death or could be hurt by other animals if Evan Davidson can not get him home to Wensley Road, Scott Hall, Leeds.

The two-year-old bird of prey made his bid for freedom when high winds smashed the aviary roof early on Wednesday.

He said Mwagi is unlikely to know how to feed off any quarry he might be able to kill and could starve in the wild.

Mr Davidson, who lives with his wife, Katie, and their baby daughter, Orion, became a keen falconer three to four years ago.

Mwagi was bred in captivity, but his species are native of mid west Canada and America.

During the season Mr Davidson flies the bird for four hours per day, five days a week at Newthorpe near Sherburn-in-Elmet to keep him in the peak of fitness.

Mr Davidson said Mwagi was unlikely to attack pets or any person, particularly as he would not be really hungry for about two weeks. Having been reared in captivity and not driven from a nest by a parent bird, he was not psychologically suited to fending for himself and could be at risk from attack from other animals including dogs.

"Psychologically he is only about ten months old," he said. "No one should try to catch Mwagi and please do not feed him as I know of a peregrine falcon which was poisoned by a well meaning person who fed him on expensive ham not realising it was salted."

Mwagi is 18in tall with a four-and-a-half foot wingspan. He is white underneath and rusty brown on top. He has small, but powerful feet.

Mr Davidson said: "I have invested years in Mwagi and in one way I am everything to him. Only losing my wife or daughter could be worse."

The full article contains 379 words and appears in EP Leeds First & County newspaper.Last Updated: 14 March 2008 9:39 AM

post-17028-1207017687.jpg

Register Sign In

Home

News

Sport

Community

Your Say

Showbiz

Email a friend

Print article

Increase text size

Decrease text size

Mwagi

ALL INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

Register Sign In

Home

News

Sport

Community

Your Say

Showbiz

Email a friend

Print article

Increase text size

Decrease text size

Mwagi

ALL INFORMATION TAKEN FROM THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

I THINK I WILL PUT THE PICTURE ON AGAIN. If you need an autograph you will have to wait until the game fair.

post-17028-1207017906.jpg

when you light a fire if you don't keep chucking wood on it it will eventually go out, and this is the same with this thread all the new members who have joined just to have a look at this thread, how many of you will be about when the fire has gone out and other threads need contributing to?

i would say not a lot, ok derek does seem to have hit a brick wall at the moment but what else has he got to give?, seems like all the new members want this thread taken off asap like all the other forums it has been on why? neil has even said himself it will not stop even if it comes off here there are other forums for it to start again. :big_boss:

I see what your saying but I personally would like to see it stop. The problem I have is that this has been going on for 15 years now. It has all been dealt with in the court. How many reading this think that Derek Canning IS NOT a peregrine thief. Not many I would guess.

Ultimately Derek Canning has harassed me for all this time but I compose myself and answer his questions but they get repeated time and time again.

I would like to look around this forum and could contribute in many of the sections, as falconry is not the only fieldsport I am involved in, but I end up spending all my time on this thread,waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning & Co. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

ATB,

Neil

Mr Hunter,

Do whom do you mean when you say your waiting for the next bout of verbal diahorrea from Mr Canning and Co ?

Does that include me by any chance ?

Neil if you think I am unjutly harrissing you then you must report the matter to the police as you you are an ex police man. Why did you really leave the police, were you asked to do so by any chance? Answer the question and who shut up john this is not for you to answer or any of Hunter's good friends. I often think no matter what he is paying them it is not enough.

I do not wish to gloat over this, however, I am going to!

A fellow named Derek Canning was caught by the Northumbria Police (North England) out

in his car close by a Peregrine site that contained 2 nestlings. On the front seat, wrapped

in a coat, were two baby Peregrines. When asked why, he said that he was taking them

out for some fresh air. Not surprisingly, the boys in blue were sceptical. More so when

they found that the nest was now two nestlings short of a full brood.

The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) arranged a search warrant and

raided his house with the Northumberland Police. About 20 young birds were found with

an assortment of documentation. This claimed that the birds were family groups,

although (alas) the adults were no longer available (lost, died, stolen, etc).

Blood samples were sent to my lab where Jon Wetton (post-doc) analysed their DNA

profiles. We used a series of single locus probes and determined the relationships of

these birds. They did indeed fall into families, but not in accord with the registration

documents. Also, they required more adults as parents that Canning had ever possessed.

the pobability of mutations were 'vanishingly remote' - 10 to the minus 36!

In court, we presented the DNA evidence, and the RSPB presented a lot more about

conditions of care, suspicious behaviour, etc. For example, he had been arrested by a

sharp-eyed bobby (sorry, policeman for the non-Brits) who saw himn walking up to a

mail box with a parcel: the bobby was surprised because in high summer Mr Canning was

wearing big, furry, orange gloves - the sort that do not leave fingerprints!

He kept producing parents that had been recovered. Presumably, he was going back into

the wild and trapping adults at the nest sites in an attempt to produce 'parents'.

Anyway, the long and the short of it was that the jury of 10 good ladies and true (plus a

couple of equally good and true gentlemen) believed not a word of it. Found him guilty on

all counts, and sent him to prison for 18 months. This is the first time that someone has

been imprisoned in the UK for wild-life crime like this, although I think the fact that he

had sold quite a few of the youngsters added to the gravity of his sins. It is more serious if

you sell a wild bird as captively bred than simply possessing it illegally.

The RSPB and the Police did an amazing job in tracking down birds that he had sold having

claimed them as captively bred. The DNA work was intricate rather than difficult. It is

all very satisfactory.

If anyone out there wants to know more, just ask. If you need help with similar

casework, just shout. We have molecular probes for most birds of prey.

that is in deed very interesting as it come straight from Dr Parkin the indpendant genetic expert who we now know is on the Council for the RSPB A MATTER HE MUST OF FORGOT TO MENTION AT MY TRIAL. Dr Parkin is also the man who gave evidence at my trial on DNA and he has since been discredited and his programme and probes have been put in the bin so to speak Neil Hunter as you very well know just ask you good friend Gary Wall if I may quote from Gary Wall 'the DNA WAS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT WAS WRITTEN ON' Do you remember this Neil the bird thief: give Mark his money you bird theif.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]
What do you suggest we try if he doesnt confess, waterboarding, stress positions, electric shock, heck why dont we go the whole hog and ship him to Treblinka and stick him in a gas chamber if he will not confess.

I would hope Derek would'nt do anything that drastic mate honestly...if I were him I would try saying to Neil Hunter "LIAR LIAR YOUR BUMS ON FIRE" that might do the trick..

I am going through the files of evidence from the solicitor and I will have more evidence to report very soon on Neil Hunter.

I have noted the childish remarks that Neil Hunter's friends continue to put on this thread and I look forward to Neil Hunter answering yes or no to my question.

As a point of interest, I would point out that you cannot steal wild peregrine falcons, as no one owns them however in relation to my guilty or not under the regulation 3626 it is common knowledge even with Hunter and his friends that the DNA evidence that was used in my case was flawed.

I HAVE CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT THE DNA EVIDENCED USED IN MY CASE IS FLAWED AND THE TRUSTED FEW HAVE SEEN THE EVIDENCE AND THE EVIDENCE IN QUESTION WILL SOON BE ON THE WEBSITE THAT WILL LIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD.

From the words of Guy Shorrock ‘Mr Canning was a very difficult person to deal with and I have no doubt that if it were not for the DNA evidence we would not have got Mr Canning to court and we would not have been able to prosecute him’ This issue is for another day so let use stick with Neil Hunter for now and at a later date we cannot debate the DNA evidence.

So what has this thread got to do with the RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeders. And once again Derek I have answered the questions.

Just as a point of interest Derek ,could you maybe discuss your breeding techniques with us .It may be of some use to some of us who aspire to breeding our own birds at some stage.

To the moderators who have been watching this thread , it is obvious that Mr Canning has no intention of sticking to the original thread topic.He is using your forum as a platform to victimise and harass me. I now see this thread as serving no purpose and in my opinion it is time to close it.I have had enough of his bullshit. Surely you must see that I have answered his questions as fairly and fully as I possibly can.

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Well this is not what the thread is about Neil you just want to deflect the spotlight from the lying person that you are. I have rechecked and CANNOT SEE WHERE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION DID YOU TICK THE GIFT BOX ON THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT TO LEGALLY SAY THAT THE PEREGRINE FALCON THAT YOU GOT FROM ME WAS A GIFT. Given this fact just answer the question and stop avoiding the most important question of this thread. This is a question for Neil so his brother hand his gang members shut up until the question has been answered freedom of speech does not including answering questions for the accused.

Regards

Derek

Kennelre what do you think of Hunter saying that I have sex with my mother on the open forum, that I am a peregrine thief, Mark is a thief and so on? STOP JUST TAKING HIS SIDE AS YOU DID ON THE OTHER FORUM.

Derek you know that that was not on an open forum and as I have said is of no evidential value as you can amend it to suite simply by cutting and pasting

Motherfucker is not an expresion I have ever heard Neil say, I think that has been aded for effect and perhaps to curry favour with some

ARE YOU SAYING THAT HAVE MADE THE MATTER UP AS THIS IS A QUESTION FOR NEIL NOT YOU BIG BROTHER?

Can I just thank the moderators of this site and forum for their time in allowing this thread to run.

It is in the public interest to allow it to be voiced and seen.

Had this been the IFF or WFF, it would have been axed by the spineless moderators who dominate them said sites.

This way, we all see the truth of the matter.

I have been following this thread with interest..as I am sure have many others..I do not know either Derek Canning or Neil Hunter personally but via friends have heard of both..and I thought not to get involved but..some of the things said by annonymous others have in my opinion been cowardly and less than helpful..thrown fuel on the inferno..

Trying to look at it from both perspectives..on the face of it there are two people who are both obviously very hurt and very angry because of what they allege the other has done to them..

The nature of the allegations initially made by Derek and the subsequent very strong refutation by Neil..which is in total contradiction to what Derek has said would suggest that obviously one of the two is being dishonest..these are irreconcilable differences (of opinion or fact)..two people saying quite the opposite..

Derek Canning appears to be trying hard to produce his evidence and lets hope it comes sooner rather than later..if there is any to produce.. Niel Hunter is saying Derek has no credible evidence..Until this unfolds and the full facts are known and established beyond doubt.. let us bystanders try to be more objective about the whole thing and confine ourselves to asking sensible questions of either party..or otherwise not comment..

I would suggest that those who have done so already..refrain from making comments such as calling someone a liar or thief or other such libelous and nasty names...or at least if you feel you must resort to this type of claptrap in the hope that it will win a few supporters.. then at least have the bottle to make yourself known via your proper name..any coward can say things sitting at home anonymously behind a keyboard..but acts of this nature smack of fake courage and dishonesty in its zenith..

This is obviously a very highly emotive subject for both people concerned..Neil and Derek..both have said unpleasant things about each other which while they may not help reconcile the matter..I would say it is understandable in the circumstances..and at least both have had the integrity to sign and stand publicly behind their own names..I for one am pleased that the Hunting Life Forum had the guts to let the thread run its course..but the sooner this matter is ended the better for everyone..it is impossible on the face of it for any of us to make a judgement on the word or evidence of ether party as it now stands..and besides who are any of us to stand in moral judgement of others..

The possibility that Derek may be an egg thief is irrelevent here..as is where the cable tied falcon came from in the first place..forget that..it may be a catalyst in some ways but in other ways it seems to me to be obscuring the facts of this dispute..(if I have read things correctly)..it is what happened afterwards and the conflicting word of two people about the transaction of the falcon that is in dispute..the courts have dealt with the other bits..it is a fact that there are plenty of people wrongfully convicted of crimes every day..likewise..there are plenty of bent policemen in jail..thats also a fact..so the outcome of this could go either way..and so lets wait and see what further undisputable facts unfold..and then lets leave it there..

all the best

A very fair post. Just to add.Mr Canning was convicted by a jury of the offences.Not just one peregrine was involved but upwards of 20. Mysteriously the parent birds were stolen,from him, just before the raid on his premises. Mr Canning has failed in every attempt to overturn is conviction.He failed in his attempt to sue me civilly for the peregrine I purchased from him. The judge/magistrate in the civil case referred to Mr Canning as a compulsive liar and found in my favour. Mr Canning complained about me, not once, but twice, to my senior officers in the police ,stating I had committed perjury during his trial,even although I was not called to give evidence as my evidence had been accepted. It is impossible to committ perjury without giving evidence.

The truth has already been proved.I have nothing to prove,but 15 years on I get contacted to be told I am once again being attacked on a public forum by Derek Canning. It is the same questions that have been asked, and answered time and time again. The answers will not change.

I have answered the Mark Robb situation giving my reasons. That has nothing to do with anyone except me and Mark Robb. I will happily sort it all out with Mark Robb but he is so unreasonable and blinkered that will never happen.

All the questions that I have answered on this thread will no doubt be asked again.As far as I am concerned this thread has now run its course and I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall. :wallbash::wallbash:

Regards,

Neil Hunter

Neil Hunter you have avoided answering the most fundamental and vital question; did

you tick the registration document to say the bird you received from me was a gift? The answer is yes or no. STOP using your brother and friends as a smoke screen and just answer the question yes or no nothing else really matters; yes or no Neil Hunter

LET USE SEE A COPY OF WHAT YOU SAID TO YOUR CASE OFFICER AS I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE PHONE CALL WAS MADE.

Derek

The judge believed it, if that was a contentious issue, why did you or your defence team not call Neil as a witness at your trial

and accept his evidence. If you had caled him as a witness he could have been questioned about it.

The reply would have been the same, you ticked the box and sent the same green pen to Neil.

I am not sure if a statemnt was ever obtained from Simon Liebert, I know what their policy is and if Simon Liebert

failed to note down the phone call I really feel that is an issue only he can answer, perhaps you should contact him.

Neil Hunter you need to explain this. Do not ask you brother to explain Roy Pitt’s email; you need to stand on you two feet. I am the only one supplying documented evidence so the least that you can do is reply personally and stop hiding behind your brother and friend so you do not incriminate yourself

Subject: RE: DEREK CANNING

Date: 27/03/2008 15:44:32 GMT Standard Time

To: DEREKCANNING

CC: Chris.Cotterill@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, Barry.Ellis@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk, john.hounslow@animalhealth.gsi.gov.uk

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Mr Canning

I refer to your further email below. I have spoken to both Lynn Garvey and Simon Liebert, neither of whom can recall any telephone conversations with Neil Hunter about a bird he obtained from you in 1993.

I can confirm that we would not advise anyone to make a false claim or declaration. If a keeper made us aware of a discrepancy, it is likely we would suggest they advise us, when they return the registration document, of any circumstances they did not consider reflected the true situation; we would then consider what action, if any, needed to be taken.

Roy Pitt

Sent: 27 March 2008 12:32

To: Pitt, Roy (AH)

Subject: DEREK CANNING

Look at the letter from Hayley Wharmby who confirms on July 1998 13:50 she can find no recorded of Neil Hunter’s claimed phone call and I have a statement Lynn Garvey that confirms if there was any phone call by anyone complaining about irregularities with a registration document there would be a note made.

Now look at what Neil Hunter said about phoning the DOE to complain about me ticking the gift box and that none of the parent ring numbers were on the form and that he had bought a cable tied bird that I had no legally right to sell. In short, if Neil Hunter was telling the truth the DOE would have contacted me and I would have been reported for selling a cabled tied bird at that point in time.

I will now look for the Magistrate’s acquittal relation to the bird that I gave Neil Hunter.

See Derek

The important word used in their reply is"likely" not saying it did not happen rather than, that should have happened

I cannot remember individual conversations from 15 years ago

NOW YOU WERE SAYING JOHN

post-17028-1207020577_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207020607_thumb.jpg

post-17028-1207020632.jpg