RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Thanks Derek its nice to read your side of things and I have to say after reading the above I am shocked

shocked cos you believe him or shocked of the stuff he is spouting out?

Well I do remember when it was on watchdog yes it was a few years ago but why would watch dog make a program naming DOE officials if it was not true?

When I said Thanks Derek its nice to read your side of things and I have to say after reading the above I am shocked

That is the first time I have read Dereks side of the story and I had no idea what went on between them.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do remember when it was on watchdog yes it was a few years ago but why would watch dog make a program naming DOE officials if it was not true?

When I said Thanks Derek its nice to read your side of things and I have to say after reading the above I am shocked

That is the first time I have read Dereks side of the story and I had no idea what went on between them.

but what derek is saying is about himself and he was not involved in the watchdog programme, the programme was about mark robb and david ray.

I know I watched it the links are at the top of his post

derek with all your knowledge of falcons and birds of prey, how come you have not posted on any of the other threads? where some have been asking for help and such like, you have just seemed to come on here to put your point over and that is all, even KEITH MILLS helps now and then :whistling:

I am working on a number of people’s cases, and the reason that I have done nothing with Keith Mill's case is due to the fact that he has not got in touch with me. If he wants me to look at his case and he has been wronged I would be delighted to look at his case as I would with anyone else. In that area of interest, I am looking for information on the Denis Blacktopp case especially.

The reason I have mentioned Neil Hunter is because it is particularly relevant at the moment as the police are investigating the matter and either the police have asked him to go to the police station or he has been arrested. I do not know which one is the most accurate as the police have not stated the actually position officially. If you have been on the IFF, you will be aware that matters are getting interesting in relation to Neil Hunter.

derek with all your knowledge of falcons and birds of prey, how come you have not posted on any of the other threads? where some have been asking for help and such like, you have just seemed to come on here to put your point over and that is all, even KEITH MILLS helps now and then :whistling:

I am working on a number of people’s cases, and the reason that I have done nothing with Keith Mill's case is due to the fact that he has not got in touch with me. If he wants me to look at his case and he has been wronged I would be delighted to look at his case as I would with anyone else. In that area of interest, I am looking for information on the Denis Blacktopp case especially.

The reason I have mentioned Neil Hunter is because it is particularly relevant at the moment as the police are investigating the matter and either the police have asked him to go to the police station or he has been arrested. I do not know which one is the most accurate as the police have not stated the actually position officially. If you have been on the IFF, you will be aware that matters are getting interesting in relation to Neil Hunter.

Its all been edited/removed from the IFF,i cant get access to the World Wide Falconry forum to see what tittle tattle has been said on there.

Again this is hear say Neil is a good friend of mine and was a respected member to all the forums he belonged to. There is only one reason you what his name plastered over all the forums. You know the reason Derek.

Again this is hear say Neil is a good friend of mine and was a respected member to all the forums he belonged to. There is only one reason you what his name plastered over all the forums. You know the reason Derek.

Why not ask your good friend Neil to put is point of view over and then compare his view with the evidence that I have supplied about him. All he seems to do is swear and make discussing remarks. If WHAT I HAVE SAID IS NOT TRUE THEN LET USE SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT YOUR GOOD FRIEND NEIL HAS; PUDDLE.

Derek I am not getting involved its between you and him but get the story straight first. I dont care if you are a convicted egg thief good luck to you but Im not going to let somebody abuse the system by not telling the full story. This info is only trying to clear your name you dont care about anyone else your just trying to get one over on Neil Hunter as he was the one person that was a witness against you and a police officer at the time.

Why not ask your good friend Neil to put is point of view over and then compare his view with the evidence that I have supplied about him. All he seems to do is swear and make discussing remarks. If WHAT I HAVE SAID IS NOT TRUE THEN LET USE SEE THE EVIDENCE THAT YOUR GOOD FRIEND NEIL HAS; PUDDLE.

Derek I would like to know the reason why the RSPB/Defra would want to have some one tell lies and change what happened in order to set someone up.

Personally I think Derek has done wrong. He would of been better getting his website sorted out first then putting the link up for it that way he wouldn't of had all the arguing people would of had the choice to look at ALL the info first and judge it for themselves.

Personally I think Derek has done wrong. He would of been better getting his website sorted out first then putting the link up for it that way he wouldn't of had all the arguing people would of had the choice to look at ALL the info first and judge it for themselves.

TELL ME PUDDLE OLD FRIEND WAS I BANNED FROM THE FORUM THAT YOU WERE A MODERATOR OF: I THINK NOT, WHY MIGHT THAT BE OLD FRIEND?

IF I MAY offer some words of wisdom that you can elevate to a maxi:

‘Talking about the IFF, some of the moderators on the IFF did support me to 100% and they thought that I should have been allowed to post the truth; however, they were accused of being bias and many people wanted them removed as moderators.

There was a big fall out on IFF and Neil Hunter left the forum, together with some of his friends, some of the moderators got the blame for this as Neil wanted me banned and the moderators did not see what I had done to warrant a ban?!

Therefore, it has to be said that the IFF has supported me as much as they could, well some parts of the IFF anyway’.

In some ways, I am very impressed by the loyalty shown to Neil no matter how miss guided that that loyalty is.

Hence the 99% mate

As for the IFF you started with your nephews name which was banded then yours which was also banned I cant see how 1 person can ban 2 members for no reason ask yourself this, why does it sound like there are more people against you than with you and why has it taken you so long (early 90's) to get all the info and paper work that you needed?

Edited by SPAR

I don't really see the point of who supported you or not you was banned for 1 reason or another and that has nothing to do with this website, this thread isn't really going anywhere apart from me a Derek taking little chunks out off each other.

What other INFO have you got about RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's regarding this thread.

What other INFO have you got about RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's regarding this thread.

ANYONE?

why did Peter Robinson leave the RSPB

Edited by SPAR