RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has gone on long enough

derreck canning is a liar and thief and it would not surprise me if his other hobby is sticking needles in effigies

derreck canning tried to sell me cable tied perigrines

he also had a system of of feeding his perigrines by a drawer , he put live bantams through the drawer for the perigrines to kill

he used to have addverts in the cage and aivery magazine "swap perigrines for rolex watches" nothing wrong there

but the rolexes were probably genuine , the perigrines were not

when i met derreck canning he had not bred a single bird ,the year after he had bred in the 20s from a single pair

NIEL HUNTER IS A RESPECTABLE PERSON WHO TRIED TO PLAY STRAIGHT , unfortunately he met DERRECK CANNING

DERRECK CANNING was told by other falconers to return more realistic breeding figures so as not to arrouse the DOE but greed ,gold jewelry and rolex watches got the better of him

derk , the time you spent in prison would have been more benificial if you had been someones bitch instead of trying to study law and blaming niel for your own greedy downfall

about drawer feeding , PM me and i will give you details of how dereck did it :thumbdown:

derreck canning is a liar and thief and it would not surprise me if his other hobby is sticking needles in effigies

he also had a system of of feeding his perigrines by a drawer , he put live bantams through the drawer for the perigrines to kill

he used to have addverts in the cage and aivery magazine "swap perigrines for rolex watches" nothing wrong there

when i met derreck canning he had not bred a single bird ,the year after he had bred in the 20s from a single pair

NIEL HUNTER IS A RESPECTABLE PERSON WHO TRIED TO PLAY STRAIGHT , unfortunately he met DERRECK CANNING

DERRECK CANNING was told by other falconers to return more realistic breeding figures so as not to arrouse the DOE but greed ,gold jewelry and rolex watches got the better of him

derk , the time you spent in prison would have been more benificial if you had been someones bitch instead of trying to study law and blaming niel for your own greedy downfall

about drawer feeding , PM me and i will give you details of how dereck did it :thumbdown:

Now for the documented facts.

Hunter was gifted a cable tied peregrine falcon from me and he signed the legally binding registration document to say that the bird was a gift and he then after a word with his friends [RSPB] or his police colleague Hunter decided to make a statement to support his friends and the police. For the truth and documents that prove Hunter is liar read all of this thread and you will see who is lying.

Can you tell me more about feeding chicks alive to my birds as that is the funniest thing I heard in a while?

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]
' timestamp='1283805456' post='1700189']

Now for the documented facts.

Hunter was gifted a cable tied peregrine falcon from me and he signed the legally binding registration document to say that the bird was a gift and he then after a word with his friends [RSPB] or his police colleague Hunter decided to make a statement to support his friends and the police. For the truth and documents that prove Hunter is liar read all of this thread and you will see who is lying.

Can you tell me more about feeding chicks alive to my birds as that is the funniest thing I heard in a while?

You will find the documents in this link.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/29247-rspb-and-doe-setting-up-falcon-breeders/page__st__330

i am not interested in YOUR SO CALLED FACTS because you would not know a fact if it bit you on the ar$e

your hatred has been cultured over a long time and while you were in prison

IN FACT you should have got help while in prison , perhaps these days help is more available

answer these questions when did you gain your LLB honours degree ?

AND COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ANY BUDDING FALCON BREEDER HOW YOU MANNAGED TO PRODUCE SO MANY OFFSPRING FROM THE BIRDS YOU HAD ?

as for making slurs against Dr Parkin of nottingham university let me say this ; i was one of the first three cases in all the uk to be DNA tested for breeding peregrine falcons .............. well i kept my libberty because i had genuinely bred them as was proved

i suppose he got it wrong for you eh ?

like i said , you got greedy and aroused interest from the authority's so just take it on the chin and move on :big_boss:

i am not interested in YOUR SO CALLED FACTS because you would not know a fact if it bit you on the ar$e

IN FACT you should have got help while in prison , perhaps these days help is more available

AND COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ANY BUDDING FALCON BREEDER HOW YOU MANNAGED TO PRODUCE SO MANY OFFSPRING FROM THE BIRDS YOU HAD ?

as for making slurs against Dr Parkin of nottingham university let me say this ; i was one of the first three cases in all the uk to be DNA tested for breeding peregrine falcons .............. well i kept my libberty because i had genuinely bred them as was proved

like i said , you got greedy and aroused interest from the authority's so just take it on the chin and move on :big_boss:

As I said read the facts and stop talking rubbish.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/29247-rspb-and-doe-setting-up-falcon-breeders/page__st__330

Now read this on DNA.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/61407-questions-that-still-need-to-be-answered/page__p__632004__hl__%2Bparkin+%2Band+%2Bwetton__fromsearch__1#entry632004

talking rubbish eh ?

your the one spouting hatred among your rubbish

where did you obtain your LLB honours degree ?

how come you bred so many young off two unproven pairs of birds ?

i actually seen you feed a live bantam chicken to your birds that you had at the time and if any of the protectionist groups see this and ask i would be willing to make a statement to that affect so you could do more porridge

and as i have said , i was one of the first three people in the whole of the uk to undergo DNA profiling of my birds

I KEPT MY LIBERTY AND BIRDS , you went to prison !

go seek proffesional medical help derk and stop living a lie and move on your just trying to disscredit people who are innocent

you wre giulty

talking rubbish eh ?

i actually seen you feed a live bantam chicken to your birds that you had at the time and if any of the protectionist groups see this and ask i would be willing to make a statement to that affect so you could do more porridge

and as i have said , i was one of the first three people in the whole of the uk to undergo DNA profiling of my birds

go seek proffesional medical help derk and stop living a lie and move on your just trying to disscredit people who are innocent

you wre giulty

You are a liar and I insist that you make a 'statement to that affect so you could do more porridge' to use your words. I have never even had any bantams. As I said to you read the evidence and stop lying.

' timestamp='1283849124' post='1700569']

talking rubbish eh ?

you wre giulty

You are a liar and I insist that you make a 'statement to that affect so you could do more porridge' to use your words. I have never even had any bantams. As I said to you read the evidence and stop lying.

John5 or what ever your name is you need to read the facts and open your mind to the truth. This will help open your mind.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/61407-questions-that-still-need-to-be-answered/page__p__632004__hl__%2Bparkin+%2Band+%2Bwetton__fromsearch__1#entry632004

Now about the chicken matter please report it to the police and I will then point out that you are a liar and make a counter allegation that you are liar and wasting police time and when I get your name and address I will take you to court for malicious falsehood. On the other you could send me an email with your address and your accusations and we can settle the matter in court.

You cannot even spell guilty and you do not understand it.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]
' timestamp='1283849994' post='1700581']

talking rubbish eh ?

you wre giulty

John5 or what ever your name is you need to read the facts and open your mind to the truth. This will help open your mind.

Now about the chicken matter please report it to the police and I will then point out that you are a liar and make a counter allegation that you are liar and wasting police time and when I get your name and address I will take you to court for malicious falsehood. On the other you could send me an email with your address and your accusations and we can settle the matter in court.

Come on John5 lets settle this in court. Send me your details by emails.

' timestamp='1283855773' post='1700680']
' timestamp='1283849994' post='1700581']

talking rubbish eh ?

you wre giulty

Come on John5 lets settle this in court. Send me your details by emails.

Right John5 you are a liar and I want your address and name and your solicitor address as I wish to take legal action against you.

dont worry about durk , he is like a turd that wont flush and he wont be taking leagal action because there was two of us with him that day

but hey ho wait a minute , he could go to prison again and come out and start another "inocent canpaign"

durk once again pal , seek medical proffesionl help , your nerves must shot if your still dwelling on this after all this time , your a convicted thief and liar

YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP SO YOU CAN MOVE ON