614 replies to this topic

#16 Thetruth

Thetruth

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:04 pm

I have just been looking through some posts on here and there seems to be quite a few challenges
By the irish lads mabye a English v irish .on most posts the irish seem to fall out with each other. Maybe
They can get four lads and dogs together without falling out and run four English lads.

#17 mucky paws

mucky paws

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:14 pm

I have just been looking through some posts on here and there seems to be quite a few challenges
By the irish lads mabye a English v irish .on most posts the irish seem to fall out with each other. Maybe
They can get four lads and dogs together without falling out and run four English lads.

what will yo be running

#18 Guest_jimmy10_*

Guest_jimmy10_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:18 pm

that would be a good match eng v d lrish lads

#19 killing crew

killing crew

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:28 pm

that would be a good match eng v d lrish lads

would it be home and away. do away hares count as double :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

#20 Guest_jimmy10_*

Guest_jimmy10_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:35 pm

what about haven it home and away

#21 New speedie 2

New speedie 2

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:03 pm

speedie v captian id pay to be there to see that one and be in the pub after :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

K.C if you come to Ireland in the winter time when the hares are able to run il bring you to a place and il give yea 100 eueo for every hare yer dog kills.NOT SMALL FIELDS ALL BIG SEEDED GROUND AND PARK IN THE FARMERS YARD . :yes:  :yes: if I was running a match it would be ted that I would run anyone that seen him run and knows anything about a dog will tell yea hes the best I have by a mile :yes:  :yes:  :laugh:  :laugh:EDITED TO SAY UNLESS LADY IMPROVES ALOT she wont be 2 until September :hmm:

Edited by New speedie 2, 16 June 2013 - 11:06 pm.

#22 iceman001979

iceman001979

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,153 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:09 am

Captains white bitch and gorger panther.
Captains pup against speedie young dog.
Nans pat against anyone.

#23 Guest_jimmy10_*

Guest_jimmy10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:46 am

as speedie said it not to east to kill theam in d right time of d year here but good dogs should be able to kill theam any where we no that d hare are super at d right time in eng but anyone the has hunting both side no that plus you all way miss more them you every kill it just the way it is lads
  • brendy mc l likes this

#24 iceman001979

iceman001979

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,153 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:29 am

Would you miss more here or in england jimmy?????

#25 killing crew

killing crew

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:30 am

speedie v captian id pay to be there to see that one and be in the pub after :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

K.C if you come to Ireland in the winter time when the hares are able to run il bring you to a place and il give yea 100 eueo for every hare yer dog kills.NOT SMALL FIELDS ALL BIG SEEDED GROUND AND PARK IN THE FARMERS YARD . :yes:  :yes: if I was running a match it would be ted that I would run anyone that seen him run and knows anything about a dog will tell yea hes the best I have by a mile :yes:  :yes:  :laugh:  :laugh:EDITED TO SAY UNLESS LADY IMPROVES ALOT she wont be 2 until September :hmm:

il be over we speak more winter time. il run my dogs any where :thumbs:

• captain2010 likes this

#26 desertbred

desertbred

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,235 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:51 am

100 Euros a kill you cant lose lol nothing about him getting paid kill 3 free weekend

#27 brendy mc l

brendy mc l

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:56 am

speedie never mind that kc one bring me to this big land u have me and u have a spin

#28 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:06 am

you could always pop up to slemish with tilly an get a few handy ones to get her warmed up :yes:

#29 nans pat

nans pat

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:11 am

100 Euros a kill you cant lose lol nothing about him getting paid kill 3 free weekend

doesnt work like that..he pays 100 every 1 he misses.

#30 nans pat

nans pat

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:14 am

you could always pop up to slemish with tilly an get a few handy ones to get her warmed up :yes:

up there yesterday.plenty about that heavy snow mustnt had much evect.

• Banter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users