What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

that being the case any man with a good dog in ireland thats tied up with young family or full time job or that just couldnt afford the expence of travelling to england will never know weather there is any good or not i think is madness in my opinion plenty of good places in ireland to test your dog, so think we have to agree to disagree on this 1 john

I think Gorgers opinion is as valid as any man on this forum as he has been there and done that....unlike a lot of his knockers!

was just about to say they same. hes only telling you his personal experance from what he has seen and done and if you havnt done it then how can you disagree because some one told you so :thumbs:

that being the case any man with a good dog in ireland thats tied up with young family or full time job or that just couldnt afford the expence of travelling to england will never know weather there is any good or not i think is madness in my opinion plenty of good places in ireland to test your dog, so think we have to agree to disagree on this 1 john

listen banner we are all in that boat with commitments and familys but if you travel from one side of Ireland to the other it would nearly cost you the same thing,no man should knock across the pond until you have tried it once you get the bug I can promise you be counting the days till you get back

johns got family and has to tie down 2 jobs works until 2 am nearly every night. dedaction :thumbs:

Which ever reason for not having run on fenland doesn't matter. If I hadn't any experience of it I wouldn't express an opinion because it would be invalid....having no logical basis. For the same reason I never post on the airgun forum...!

Edited by BOLIO1
  • Like 1

I think Gorgers opinion is as valid as any man on this forum as he has been there and done that....unlike a lot of his knockers!

so 99% of the country has to sit an let gorger run there dogs down because they hav no interest in going to the fens

• Like 1

listen banner we are all in that boat with commitments and familys but if you travel from one side of Ireland to the other it would nearly cost you the same thing,no man should knock across the pond until you have tried it once you get the bug I can promise you be counting the days till you get back

im like that myself every time after i get home from being down there :D

so 99% of the country has to sit an let gorger run there dogs down because they hav no interest in going to the fens

i think you and your pals have done most of the running dogs down :thumbs:

• Like 1

when the irish

where did the sire of your bitch come from

when the irish

where did the sire of your bitch come from

lurgan

i think you and your pals have done most of the running dogs down :thumbs:

i think if you check through old topic only i ask for was a clip