What Dogs

Yea the man not a cocker he be there but you say your coursing man then put your dogs on show in kc land like he doing with you. It was good enough for you few years back eng so what's wrong now. I tell you what. Its called internet. Your good speedie asking other men to put there dogs on show but you won't go to kc land put your on show I just can't see why not when years ago you raved about eng. Has to be a fear thing.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

cant understand all this thing about england iv spoken c.m and p.k who are both in there 60s and 70s thats hunted england and they say that the hares in kildare and carlow louth are as good as you get anywhere so why would have to go to england to prove yourself or your dog??? that makes no sence to me, if a dog is brought out hunting twice a week from oct till end of feb all over ireland and kills hares on a regular basis then its a good dog in my opinion

Your wrong jim best hares are in eng that's why best dogs in ire now have eng blood in them. Go over run them then cooment I've run kildare and carlow I've run all over eng you won't find better than coveny. No dog go there run 5 them they just don't fold. If eng no good why everyone bring pure saluki and eng blood in there dogs.

Another reason jim no hiding places in eng in ire you be lucky get +ne 3 nin run each day ur out lota runs in ire short scoots go behind hedges no one can tell what's going on. Many a man been out gets a slip dog comes back heavy blowing man says that musta been some run look blows of dog lol how's he know if he didn't see it dog duda been chasing no working. In eng you get long run you can't hide you have to do it all again in front of all out. Not enough hares in ire test our dogs twice a week plenty in eng.

• Like 1

Icey many dogs in ire run well when go eng get found wanting can't handle wet ground or winter wheat don't have enough winter wheat or seed over here we've ploughs and stubble but can't count them or dairy land. Don't get me wrong plenty good hares in ire just not enough places hold them get good runs at them. Any lads from ire go to eng all say same they go test there dogs watch proper runs. That's why I go simple as.

Icey many dogs in ire run well when go eng get found wanting can't handle wet ground or winter wheat don't have enough winter wheat or seed over here we've ploughs and stubble but can't count them or dairy land. Don't get me wrong plenty good hares in ire just not enough places hold them get good runs at them. Any lads from ire go to eng all say same they go test there dogs watch proper runs. That's why I go simple as.

Sorry for double post I'm on tromadol lol no icey its not bad dog everyman entilted to keep there own dogs they feed them if they please them that's all matters. I'm sayin my view on coursing in 2 countrys our dogs don't get tested enough runing ability its more of an obsticle course. We all love good runs that's why people put good clips up I'm sayin we don't get enough good runs every time each of us out in ire.

• Like 1

speedie i hope you and LT bringing a dog when im over. and are going to come over to england for a run fairs fair ive stated i will put youse up and kennel your dogs. and you will be very well looked after. lets be men about this. i just want to test my dog over there and have a good bit of crack its not about proveing a point. come to game fair and we have a pint and talk more face to face no good all the snipeing on here pal. why carnt we all just get along and be friends :thumbs:

Your wrong jim best hares are in eng that's why best dogs in ire now have eng blood in them. Go over run them then cooment I've run kildare and carlow I've run all over eng you won't find better than coveny. No dog go there run 5 them they just don't fold. If eng no good why everyone bring pure saluki and eng blood in there dogs.

first of all john i never said eng hares or dogs no good, you say the best dogs in ireland has eng blood in them, who has the best dogs in ireland?? because to be fair every man fancys his own dogs so thats very debateable in my opinion, secondly your right iv never hunted eng so i cant say which hares are better but there is a good few men from ireland that hunt england and each and every 1 of them say that you get good hares in both places so it seems your the only person that thinks that hares better in eng, your right about land being bigger in england but in saying that there is some great land in ireland big enough for any dog, so it be intresting to get other lads opinions thats hunted both places???