What Dogs

right back to the thread what dogs.seen an oul bitch today out walking over the hill.pearce E owned it called becky aka scrapyard i see this dog in cambridge in england killing 6 outta 6 anybody else see her run .

bullshit

did you see this bitch running

yes i did but always with 2 or 3 other dogs with her

are you still smarting lloyd

no Sean just telling your mate what i seen

• Like 1

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

right back to the thread what dogs.seen an oul bitch today out walking over the hill.pearce E owned it called becky aka scrapyard i see this dog in cambridge in england killing 6 outta 6 anybody else see her run .

bullshit

you dont seem your old self lately lloyd i havnt seen ya crabbing in weeks are you keeping well mate

bullshit

you dont seem your old self lately lloyd i havnt seen ya crabbing in weeks are you keeping well mate

keeping fantastic mate got rid of an old posionous rat out of my life now all is good Sean :yes::yes::thumbs:

hope things are good with you

• Like 1

bullshit

what you think of her..i thought sh was handy.

bullshit

keeping fantastic mate got rid of an old posionous rat out of my life now all is good Sean :yes::yes::thumbs:

glad to here it.im doing great an looking forward to the season get my saluki in behind a couple

bullshit

glad to here it.im doing great an looking forward to the season get my saluki in behind a couple

good luck with him and your pups for the coming season you shouldnt have to much hassle with the pure tho hes à top top animal his sister ran very well end of last season

• Like 1

bullshit

was they the two sisters a red bitch and a black and tan bitch .they ran the final of fat martins comp against each other .i seen those two run

bullshit

was they the two sisters a red bitch and a black and tan bitch .they ran the final of fat martins comp against each other .i seen those two run

:yes: he not fat no more :toast:

Were they any good?

i thought they were .the red bitch exceptional .there were four of us there and all thought the same

was she the small bitch brookie got mated to nuttal jack only had one pup

Were they any good?

i thought they were .the red bitch exceptional .there were four of us there and all thought the same

was she the small bitch brookie got mated to nuttal jack only had one pup

she was the black n tan one sean

• Like 1