What Dogs

speedie v captian id pay to be there to see that one and be in the pub after :laugh::laugh::laugh:

K.C if you come to Ireland in the winter time when the hares are able to run il bring you to a place and il give yea 100 eueo for every hare yer dog kills.NOT SMALL FIELDS ALL BIG SEEDED GROUND AND PARK IN THE FARMERS YARD . :yes::yes: if I was running a match it would be ted that I would run anyone that seen him run and knows anything about a dog will tell yea hes the best I have by a mile :yes::yes::laugh: :laugh:EDITED TO SAY UNLESS LADY IMPROVES ALOT she wont be 2 until September :hmm:

il be over we speak more winter time. il run my dogs any where :thumbs:

100 Euros a kill you cant lose lol nothing about him getting paid kill 3 free weekend

doesnt work like that..he pays 100 every 1 he misses.

cant change the rules mid stream LOL Edited by desertbred

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

Killing crew meself and jimmy10 when your over we all go out to the pub we get a free weekend of speedy,he bring you to seeded land about 4 long hares with a river going around with so the hares has to come back after they run down bottom of it,tilly have no bother she milling them over in England she well used to it pal,

I've seen tilly run top hares on best fens in eng she kill them anywhere diff kill them in ire. Slaughter them on slemish ffs. I'd panther on there last winter templeking let me have a walk on his permisson loads stuff tight land lota wire panther kilt 5 tommy c and few others seen pics. Hares were crap maybe weak after the snow but still crap. Few yous shud go to kc in dec or jan he bring yous best land.

I've seen tilly run top hares on best fens in eng she kill them anywhere diff kill them in ire. Slaughter them on slemish ffs. I'd panther on there last winter templeking let me have a walk on his permisson loads stuff tight land lota wire panther kilt 5 tommy c and few others seen pics. Hares were crap maybe weak after the snow but still crap. Few yous shud go to kc in dec or jan he bring yous best land.

KC will have to get permission and directions of Desmond before he could go to the good land LOL Edited by desertbred