What Dogs

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't no about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless

and the all lived happy ever after THE END   THIS WAS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

What dogs would you saluki x lads like to see run against each other. Iam talking about dogs of this site. Pre ben of course.

the best
intelligent reply. And with such a intelligent reply and being such

Knowledgeable man.who in your eyes have the best.

Guest thebigdog

Don't about the rest of yous but i'm just happy to see mine work, but then i'm just a simple northern c**t

you got that right :laugh:

:laugh: you get pealing them spuds :laugh: :laugh:

racist :censored::laugh:

• Like 2

What dogs would you saluki x lads like to see run against each other. Iam talking about dogs of this site. Pre ben of course.

the best

Who really gives a toss except the majority that are more interested in making a name for themselves than enjoying the gallop for what it should be about,testing a dog and enjoying the day regardless of the outcome, or whatever anyone else thinks.Some of these lads now with Coursing bred stock are making the sport more about themselves and their cudos,plus bank balance,than the real issue,a days sport and hopefully something in the bag and not dumped in a ditch as a worthless token of a dogs prowess.

• Like 7

the best

ME
  • Like 2
Guest jimmy10

caption i dont think you would have it your own way i was talking 2 a lad that hunted with speddie and told me hes bitch is very very sharp and a very very good mouth on her im only sayen caption wat iv been told