Jekyll

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brittany all the way!!!

I work patterdale terrier with my male Harris and red tail bushs perfect and got great nose on her I can trust her with my hawks and my dads owls any dog can do any job pick dog that suits you best

If u want a dog to work cover u get the dog for the job ,not looks ect so u want a sprianger, cocker , Brittany If u want a dog to work more open land get a Hpr You won't get a pointer working hea

Pointless getting that breed of dog if it doesn't suit your needs and again please tell me why you got 4 dogs to do 1 dog job

Does it really matter how many dogs he has?I have 2 brittanys a visla 2 boxers and a lab I have them because I want them

• Like 1

the way I read it Grovsey said that he had three springers (at a guess male, female and pup) which sort his cover work, then he also keeps 1 HPR type for open land, sort of suggest he might fly both hawk and falcon or maybe just falcon, either way he got the dog for the job, sorted :thumbs: