MY POST???

Guest FOXDOG

Guest FOXDOG

Where has my post gone it was here when I logged off last night but is gone now!! There was nothing illegal on it :censored: Dont tell me a mod has deleted it and yet again not told the person who started it?? :censored:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher
Same thing happened on the one i started FOXDOG, because of people argueing, so dozens of posts were removed. Dont know what it is about stamina which gets people so wound up :rolleyes:

MOLL.

it's not just stamina ......it seems to me that no matter what's posted it is only a matter of time before an argument starts ......... ooh well gives the anti's something to laugh at :clapper::clapper:

Guest FOXDOG
Same thing happened on the one i started FOXDOG, because of people argueing, so dozens of posts were removed. Dont know what it is about stamina which gets people so wound up :rolleyes:

MOLL.

Theres alot of childish people on here Molly :wallbash::yes:

I removed it because of the childish bickering between two member's.. and ill do the same thing if it start's again..

Millet

I agree with you Millet ,but what about in the classifieds when someone is trying to sell something and idiots have to slag them off ,even though they have no intention to buy or have no interest in whats for sale

Someone always has to say a s**t remark

They should be removed i think

:yes: Take the border terrier pups advert for example. If the man was charging £50 for his pups everyone would be slagging him for giving them away too cheap, or wondering what was wrong with them? But he sells them at the going rate for the breed and they slag him, you cant ferking win with some people :doh:

the thing is hunting with dogs is split right down the middle....on one side you have daytime lads/lasses who run mainly just one quarry the other you have lampers who run several types of larger quarry daytime lads/lasses prefer saluki x's , but this also depends on where you run your dogs, small fields some frefer whippet/collie greyhound x's with a bit of saluki on more open lad you need the saluki element otherwise the dogs just dont last 2minutes...the lamping lads/lasses prefer dogs with bull for the aggression side as they tend to run several types of quarry rather than just one.

so this is where the arguing starts some say saluki for stamina some say bull soime just know feck all n just start slaggin both

Guest markbrick1
How anybody can argue that any dog compares to a saluki's stamina is beyond me!

yes a saluki does give you stamina, but it is one of the thickest dogs on the planet, and serious pot fillers cant be thick, i would love you saluki lads on serious note see what happens when your out with the ferrets all day and then the lamp in the night,salukis are no match for the colliex,mark,so just move on