• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

people who think fury as got a chance against haye are seriously deluded fury is domestic level haye is world level an i doubt he will truely want the fight cause haye will end his career end of. an mr lyon is a great ambassador to to ams lovely man an good trainer been around the sport along time.

haye was world class cruiserweight but is a shit heavyweight people keep bringing up he went 12rounds with klitchko but all he done was ran shit fight.furey still has along way to go to reach his best but he,ll still beat haye.

c'mon, your havin a laff, hayes fights at heavyweight have been a joke, he ran for 12 rounds in the fight with the giant, didnt deserve to win, an over the hill john ruiz , another black guy, cant remember his name, he was shot, the klitchko farce, audley :laugh: and a decent win over chisora. u lot on here said he would beat the so called robot klitchko, cos u fell for the hype.

the best post on here newsboy :thumbs: .hayes beaten nobody ,valuev was at least ninety .ruiz was well and truly over .audley doesnt count .the chisawra fiasco was a fix from the start of the so called brawl at the after fight press conference .he ran like a girl all night against klitchko .but you wont get no joy on here mate .they all hate tyson ,thats why we just let em get on with the slagging him of .tyson was caught out showboating against cunningham a very good two time world champion .BUT guaranteed he wont do it again . hes going to beat haye very convincingly .In much the same manner has he beat rogan and cunningham .once the fight starts to warm up .hayes true colours will shine thru just like they did with klitchko .

i did tell this lot about david price aswell, they wouldnt have it, he ended up in a heap to average fighter :laugh:

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ?

I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions as they are based on family loyalty .....what are your opinions based on ?

Im no fan of David Haye,the little shlaaaggg is Millwall through and through so i couldnt give a monkeys who would win a fight between him and Fury as they are both Brits....but to compare their opponents or career achievements is just ludicrous !!..............Haye has fought for a world title belt on 6 different occasions.....Tyson Fury has never even seen a world title belt !...........If and when the time comes Fury is standing in the ring looking across at a world title belt you can start getting excited....if and when the time comes he gets to wear a world title belt you can compare him to other men who have worn world title belts............until that time comes though,these are just silly juvenile claims.

Brookie talks about Hayes victory over the " 90 year old " Valuev....yet he was the same age as Cunningham was when Fury fought him ....the " very good 2 time world champion " AT CRUISERWEIGHT 4 years before Fury fought him....a belt he won on cuts .........Yet the " well and truly over " John Ruiz that Haye fought was the current world HEAVYWEIGHT champion !!.......In their last handful of fights Haye has had 6 world title fights winning 5 while Fury has beaten a mini cab driver,a fat heavyweight rated 130 odd and a 36 year old former cruiserweight champion..............Getting behind a fighter is great..........but delusional juvenile claims like Fury himself makes and clearly his supporters also make,just make him look daft.....its a shame because he has been in some exciting fights let his ability do the talking....and let your own talking start when he has looked across at a world title belt in the opposite corner win or lose.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 10

klitchko beat haye easy pal, 12 rounds t nil, whats ya point?

my point is that its not haye v klit or fury v klit its fury v haye and fury is too slow for haye I see it as another haye v valuev. and if haye beats him would you admit he was the better fighter or just keep saying it wasn't fury its klitchko cloning haye to beat him. couse you keep chirping on about a fighter whos smacked a few bums about saying that hes the best there ever will be bull kack its nice to see you support him but to say hes ready to take haye on is career ending, surely your not blind to that. its not a playground fight here its an ex world champ who hits with the force of a sleeping pill

• Like 1

my point is that its not haye v klit or fury v klit its fury v haye and fury is too slow for haye I see it as another haye v valuev. and if haye beats him would you admit he was the better fighter or just keep saying it wasn't fury its klitchko cloning haye to beat him. couse you keep chirping on about a fighter whos smacked a few bums about saying that hes the best there ever will be bull kack its nice to see you support him but to say hes ready to take haye on is career ending, surely your not blind to that. its not a playground fight here its an ex world champ who hits with the force of a sleeping pill

i did not say fury is best ever, far from it, haye aint no fool, he aint no heavyweight champ either, if the fight goes ahead then we will see.

c'mon, your havin a laff, hayes fights at heavyweight have been a joke, he ran for 12 rounds in the fight with the giant, didnt deserve to win, an over the hill john ruiz , another black guy, cant remember his name, he was shot, the klitchko farce, audley :laugh: and a decent win over chisora. u lot on here said he would beat the so called robot klitchko, cos u fell for the hype.

the best post on here newsboy :thumbs: .hayes beaten nobody ,valuev was at least ninety .ruiz was well and truly over .audley doesnt count .the chisawra fiasco was a fix from the start of the so called brawl at the after fight press conference .he ran like a girl all night against klitchko .but you wont get no joy on here mate .they all hate tyson ,thats why we just let em get on with the slagging him of .tyson was caught out showboating against cunningham a very good two time world champion .BUT guaranteed he wont do it again . hes going to beat haye very convincingly .In much the same manner has he beat rogan and cunningham .once the fight starts to warm up .hayes true colours will shine thru just like they did with klitchko .

i did tell this lot about david price aswell, they wouldnt have it, he ended up in a heap to average fighter :laugh:

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ?

I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions as they are based on family loyalty .....what are your opinions based on ?

Im no fan of David Haye,the little shlaaaggg is Millwall through and through so i couldnt give a monkeys who would win a fight between him and Fury as they are both Brits....but to compare their opponents or career achievements is just ludicrous !!..............Haye has fought for a world title belt on 6 different occasions.....Tyson Fury has never even seen a world title belt !...........If and when the time comes Fury is standing in the ring looking across at a world title belt you can start getting excited....if and when the time comes he gets to wear a world title belt you can compare him to other men who have worn world title belts............until that time comes though,these are just silly juvenile claims.

Brookie talks about Hayes victory over the " 90 year old " Valuev....yet he was the same age as Cunningham was when Fury fought him ....the " very good 2 time world champion " AT CRUISERWEIGHT 4 years before Fury fought him....a belt he won on cuts .........Yet the " well and truly over " John Ruiz that Haye fought was the current world HEAVYWEIGHT champion !!.......In their last handful of fights Haye has had 6 world title fights winning 5 while Fury has beaten a mini cab driver,a fat heavyweight rated 130 odd and a 36 year old former cruiserweight champion..............Getting behind a fighter is great..........but delusional juvenile claims like Fury himself makes and clearly his supporters also make,just make him look daft.....its a shame because he has been in some exciting fights let his ability do the talking....and let your own talking start when he has looked across at a world title belt in the opposite corner win or lose.

aye mate u can still be thl's boxing guru, dont panic, im not keen on haye at heavyweight ok. now u call me childish. an then u say u dont like haye cos he is a millwall fan :hmm: how childish is that? :icon_redface: as for fury looking daft , haye and his little toe saga is as daft as it gets :yes: now lets just wait an see.

Haye to win by knockout

yeh and dont think it will go that many rounds, ok any fight won or lost with a good punch.But Haye will throw alot of fast good punches that will finish it quick. Fury to stiff+ slow really its the kind of a fight that will suit Haye. :yes::yes: i not keen on Haye he is big mouth, but most times he can back it up, and in this case if the fight ever happens Haye will be the winner.!!

• Like 3

Why u comparin fury to klitchko , like it has bearin on the haye fite all fury n klitchko got in comon is size. Klitchko wud waste fury at the mo so wat comparison is that against haye. Notice he aint screamin for a fite against klitchkos wear his size has no bearin he gos on about fitin cruzer wates wat that tell you about him why dnt he wanna scream for the big heavy wates. Fury likes the size advantage it suits the way he boxs put him against an experienced klitchko and I think he wud be stopped 3rd 4th round. I dnt rate haye but I think he got fury
  • Like 1

aye mate u can still be thl's boxing guru, dont panic, im not keen on haye at heavyweight ok. now u call me childish. an then u say u dont like haye cos he is a millwall fan :hmm: how childish is that? :icon_redface: as for fury looking daft , haye and his little toe saga is as daft as it gets :yes: now lets just wait an see.

I tell you whats daft.............sitting having a conversation on boxing with an infatuated idiot !

• Like 1

I tell you whats daft.............sitting having a conversation on boxing with an infatuated idiot !

or an opinionated fool ;)