aye mate u can still be thl's boxing guru, dont panic, im not keen on haye at heavyweight ok. now u call me childish. an then u say u dont like haye cos he is a millwall fan :hmm: how childish is that? :icon_redface: as for fury looking daft , haye and his little toe saga is as daft as it gets :yes: now lets just wait an see.

I tell you whats daft.............sitting having a conversation on boxing with an infatuated idiot !

or an opinionated fool ;)

An opinionated fool i might be......but i gave you 1 question and at least 10 solid FACTS.......you chose to ignore them all and come back with a few silly jibes......all hot air and no substance,now i wonder where you get that from !

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

aye mate u can still be thl's boxing guru, dont panic, im not keen on haye at heavyweight ok. now u call me childish. an then u say u dont like haye cos he is a millwall fan :hmm: how childish is that? :icon_redface: as for fury looking daft , haye and his little toe saga is as daft as it gets :yes: now lets just wait an see.

I tell you whats daft.............sitting having a conversation on boxing with an infatuated idiot !

An opinionated fool i might be......but i gave you 1 question and at least 10 solid FACTS.......you chose to ignore them all and come back with a few silly jibes......all hot air and no substance,now i wonder where you get that from !

i have an opinion on haye and fury, cant see the prob with that like, u can still be thl boxing guru like i said before :thumbs: now my hot air as gone cold. :bye:

Edited by NEWSBOY

i have an opinion on haye and fury, cant see the prob with that like, u can still be thl boxing guru like i said before :thumbs: now my hot air as gone cold. :bye:

The problem is you started debating a subject then rolled up into a ball and threw out childish insults when a silly little thing like FACTS were put to you.

I try not to debate subjects i have very limited knowledge on.......you should try it ;)

The problem is you started debating a subject then rolled up into a ball and threw out childish insults when a silly little thing like FACTS were put to you.

I try not to debate subjects i have very limited knowledge on.......you should try it ;)

boxings not just for you pal, i say what i like when i like, if ye dont like it thats your problem :bye:

Hope tyson gets knocked out dont see it going 3 rounds and thats [BANNED TEXT] most travllers want to see me be 1 of them carnt stick this dive with the likes of him and big fat gypise weddings makes us all look lobs

• Like 1

boxings not just for you pal, i say what i like when i like, if ye dont like it thats your problem :bye:

Of course its not just for me i cant debate the subject with myself............if you sit making silly remarks once you run out of steam in a debate......thats your problem dont blame me.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Hope tyson gets knocked out dont see it going 3 rounds and thats [bANNED TEXT] most travllers want to see me be 1 of them carnt stick this dive with the likes of him and big fat gypise weddings makes us all look lobs

Thats interesting......heard the same from a few travelling folk recently.....folk i quite like and respect.

Edited by gnasher16

Well there is a couple of good things that will come out of this fight.

Tyson gets knocked out so he can't sing

And

Hes fans go back to the closet......

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

And

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just

keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

KID? I love you son.

As for posting shite well

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people that agree with me.

Sorry to keep on bursting your dream bubble son.

Happy hunting

Hope tyson gets knocked out dont see it going 3 rounds and thats [bANNED TEXT] most travllers want to see me be 1 of them carnt stick this dive with the likes of him and big fat gypise weddings makes us all look lobs

Thats interesting......heard the same from a few travelling folk recently.....folk i quite like and respect.

gnash let me assure you mate .the travelling fraternity idolise tyson .the bullshit being aimed at ty on this site is unreal mate .total bullshit .one or two people who might be dossing about might give it large to you about ty but go on any travellers website on the net and youl see for yourself the support hes got from travelers .youl get a little jealousy amongst one or two thats to be expected .

And

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just

keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

KID? I love you son.

As for posting shite well

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people that agree with me.

Sorry to keep on bursting your dream bubble son.

Happy hunting

whos the people that agree with you ? you dont burst my dream bubble ya clown .i didnt even know i had a dream bubble .your just another idiot living your dream behind a user name on a computer slagging a young 23 yr old man whos a contender for the heavy weight title ..a hell of a lot of people that agree with me .grow up ya stupid twat .. you was singing the same crap about price .until he was cuffed around the ear by a fat old bloke .go and have ya cocoa and get to bed .

• Like 1

Of course its not just for me i cant debate the subject with myself............if you sit making silly remarks once you run out of steam in a debate......thats your problem dont blame me.

never run out of steam, by the way like the look of that ricky burns ;)