• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

haye would keep fury on the deck he hits harder and moves faster fury doesn't have the answer to haye. I find the heavy weights getting boring now that they are all giant freaks theyre too slow. watching them klitschcos is like watching f1 when Schumacher dominated, it became boring and predictable

if haye moves faster and hits harder, why is he not the champ? nothing boring about the brothers from the east, western media daft talk, they would be greats if from usa or uk.

that's simple its because he hits harder and faster than fury who is young and has not got the experience to hold haye off. do you honestly think haye is gona stand there waiting for fury to hit him, if you do then you haven't seen much of haye. and because fury beat chizora easily that style suits him better being much bigger with a bigger reach he can slug it out and hit him at will. haye aint gona stand there waiting on the punches he hits and moves fast

im going to watch the haye v klitchko fight again, i must a mist this super fast big puncher. :blink:

while your there watch his cruiserweight fights too then youll get your blinkers opened, ive nothing against fury I just think hes aiming too high with the wrong fighter for him at this time. its not a traveller site fistycuff I just think it would be bad for fury to get kod at this point in his early career hes been rocked and on his ass too easily this far tink what a quality man will do to him. be good to watch though

haye would keep fury on the deck he hits harder and moves faster fury doesn't have the answer to haye. I find the heavy weights getting boring now that they are all giant freaks theyre too slow. watching them klitschcos is like watching f1 when Schumacher dominated, it became boring and predictable

if haye moves faster and hits harder, why is he not the champ? nothing boring about the brothers from the east, western media daft talk, they would be greats if from usa or uk.

that's simple its because he hits harder and faster than fury who is young and has not got the experience to hold haye off. do you honestly think haye is gona stand there waiting for fury to hit him, if you do then you haven't seen much of haye. and because fury beat chizora easily that style suits him better being much bigger with a bigger reach he can slug it out and hit him at will. haye aint gona stand there waiting on the punches he hits and moves fast

im going to watch the haye v klitchko fight again, i must a mist this super fast big puncher. :blink:

while your there watch his cruiserweight fights too then youll get your blinkers opened, ive nothing against fury I just think hes aiming too high with the wrong fighter for him at this time. its not a traveller site fistycuff I just think it would be bad for fury to get kod at this point in his early career hes been rocked and on his ass too easily this far tink what a quality man will do to him. be good to watch though

its heavyweight pal, u got the blinkers on, did ya see haye get stopped by carl thompson? others put him on his arse to.

its heavyweight pal, u got the blinkers on, did ya see haye get stopped by carl thompson? others put him on his arse to.

ok will sure fury is faster than haye he hits harder, beat better opponents won his titles. styles make fights fury is there for the taking because haye is the wrong fighter for fury. for fury to win he has to hit haye 1st otherwise he will look daft and very out classed

ok will sure fury is faster than haye he hits harder, beat better opponents won his titles. styles make fights fury is there for the taking because haye is the wrong fighter for fury. for fury to win he has to hit haye 1st otherwise he will look daft and very out classed

like haye v klitchko ya mean?

, one think about Tyson is,,, he's prepared to get hit,,, and then get up... I wish them well,, fighting for GB after all

think you hit the nail on the head for me Tommo mate :thumbs: , its his ability to take some stick and good shots and get back into the fight and more important to go onto win it :victory: fair does it ain't classical text book boxing but lets face it that rarely wins the titles these days , given time he should have it within his abilities to eventually win it, Id prefer to see him take his time over it, make him a better champion, maybe go states for a couple of years and learn more, fight harder, I think he got real potential and he entertains like it or not, never a boring fight with him, maybe not text book but never boring, :thumbs:

fury aint klitchko . those brothers are sharp proven and they fight theyre fights that's why theyre world champs but they've been beaten and kod aswell, lewis and the dead s,african.

fury aint klitchko . those brothers are sharp proven and they fight theyre fights that's why theyre world champs but they've been beaten and kod aswell, lewis and the dead s,african.

lewis cut vitali, vitali was winning the fight, shame it went that way, was a great fight. david haye was beat easy by the younger brother.

lewis cut vitali, vitali was winning the fight, shame it went that way, was a great fight. david haye was beat easy by the younger brother.

beat after haye went the distance with him. he didn't ko haye and he was world champ so where will fury do better than w klitchko hes not even in the same class yet. I rekon 4 yrs more for fury before he stands in those shoes

I'll save you some time mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJJWpcpf53w

Fury and the old klitschko couldn't stop him.

klitchko beat haye easy pal, 12 rounds t nil, whats ya point?

That he's got fast hands and hits hard,and also is good at finishing opponents when they're hurt.

he didn't want to get involved with wlad,but his power, hand and foot speed weren't a problem at any point.

klitchko beat haye easy pal, 12 rounds t nil, whats ya point?

That he's got fast hands and hits hard,and also is good at finishing opponents when they're hurt.

he didn't want to get involved with wlad,but his power, hand and foot speed weren't a problem at any point.

neither was klithcko's :laugh:

I don't hate fury and I don't hate haye.

But I hate both klitschkos

Now we seen what haye did with klitchco and it was boring.

So who would you rather see fight klitcho? fury or haye again.

I know who I would rather see and it would be fury, give the lad his turn now he may upset them more because of his height so it would be punch for punch a proper fight instead of all that posing and lurching haye did.

So if haye and fury would jeopardize his chance of the bigger belts with klitschko bros then Im sure furys camp wont do it.

I think it would be crazy to risk his chance of becoming world champ which is entirely possible.

And If I was a betting man on the haye fury fight I think fury is far more hungry and has more to fight, and trust me when he lands on you it would be every bit as heavy as haye, I think its fair to say they could both kill a man with a full weight punch in the street so anything is possible, I think fury would give haye the hardest nights work of his career and would hurt him for sure but haye may take it on points as fury does get sloppy due to poor stamina which will improve with age and his diets are improving and training, he is still young haye wouldn't be worth the risk so I cant see it happening.

I would want Tyson to win though.

And with boxing you only become a champ when your at your peak Tyson isn't there yet he is still learning with every fight, but if he ever did become a champ it may not be because of he can beat everybody its because he chose his fight path wisely like playing a hand of cards, biggest example of that is Joe calzaghe he hardly fought anyone for ten years before Lacey fight it was well known he was clinging to the belts for ten years, now every thinks he was best middleweight of our time, that's not the case Eu bank or Ben would have won him at there peak they were past their peak when calzaghe came on the scene just like klitschkos are over the hill they are avoiding fury as they think he would be tricky and hungry but funny how they were obliging with haye they didn't think he was a threat and he gave him and easy nights sparing, just a was very well publicised sparing session.

Edited by engraver
  • Like 2