c'mon, your havin a laff, hayes fights at heavyweight have been a joke, he ran for 12 rounds in the fight with the giant, didnt deserve to win, an over the hill john ruiz , another black guy, cant remember his name, he was shot, the klitchko farce, audley :laugh: and a decent win over chisora. u lot on here said he would beat the so called robot klitchko, cos u fell for the hype.

the best post on here newsboy :thumbs: .hayes beaten nobody ,valuev was at least ninety .ruiz was well and truly over .audley doesnt count .the chisawra fiasco was a fix from the start of the so called brawl at the after fight press conference .he ran like a girl all night against klitchko .but you wont get no joy on here mate .they all hate tyson ,thats why we just let em get on with the slagging him of .tyson was caught out showboating against cunningham a very good two time world champion .BUT guaranteed he wont do it again . hes going to beat haye very convincingly .In much the same manner has he beat rogan and cunningham .once the fight starts to warm up .hayes true colours will shine thru just like they did with klitchko .

i did tell this lot about david price aswell, they wouldnt have it, he ended up in a heap to average fighter :laugh:

well hes fighting him again so lets see what happens im sure it will be a different story :yes:

im sure it will, but price as been found out, cant see him going far

• Like 1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

Did John Lyon box for st Helens or am I getting mixed up , that club certainly produced some great amateurs in the 70s/80s the Gilbodys , Steve Johnson , Tony Smart Keith Wallace etc lots of ABA titles between them

John lyon boxed for the Greenhalls club in st.helens. :thumbs:The gilbodys and keith wallace boxed for the st.helens star club.

Edited by darbo

c'mon, your havin a laff, hayes fights at heavyweight have been a joke, he ran for 12 rounds in the fight with the giant, didnt deserve to win, an over the hill john ruiz , another black guy, cant remember his name, he was shot, the klitchko farce, audley :laugh: and a decent win over chisora. u lot on here said he would beat the so called robot klitchko, cos u fell for the hype.

the best post on here newsboy :thumbs: .hayes beaten nobody ,valuev was at least ninety .ruiz was well and truly over .audley doesnt count .the chisawra fiasco was a fix from the start of the so called brawl at the after fight press conference .he ran like a girl all night against klitchko .but you wont get no joy on here mate .they all hate tyson ,thats why we just let em get on with the slagging him of .tyson was caught out showboating against cunningham a very good two time world champion .BUT guaranteed he wont do it again . hes going to beat haye very convincingly .In much the same manner has he beat rogan and cunningham .once the fight starts to warm up .hayes true colours will shine thru just like they did with klitchko .

i did tell this lot about david price aswell, they wouldnt have it, he ended up in a heap to average fighter :laugh:

well hes fighting him again so lets see what happens im sure it will be a different story :yes:

im sure it will, but price as been found out, cant see him going far

hes certainly not going to be the next ALI thats for sure :laugh:

how does Fury win?

I can't see anyway of him beating Haye aside from getting very lucky.

Haye's faster,hits harder and more accurately ,moves better,and is much more experienced.

I'd like to see the prick get knocked out but Fury probably can't do it yet.

how does Fury win?

Haye's faster,hits harder and more accurately ,moves better,and is much more experienced.

fury can stop haye, haye as been put down by smaller lighter men than fury.

Hayes all hype to me , don't like his style in ring or shitmouthing fighters before fights, just makes him look a bigger arsehole than he comes across, he has had his shot at the title and blew it, acted like a little girl afterwards with all that broken toe business, I think Tyson did a much better job on Chisora than haye did, and Tyson fought him early in his own career before Chisora had lost a couple.

I cannot understand why so many are against any British lad we have aiming so high in his chosen field, ffs plenty backed Bruno, Lewis, Haye etc why is this guy any different? I hope he blows Haye out the water and leaves him with no route to yet another comeback, his time is gone

BTW really enjoyed the boxing on five last weekend, Barry 'Kid' Galahad showed that he is improving and gaining a little more presence and power, really enjoyed his fight , exciting fighter to watch hope he continues to do well

• Like 2

how does Fury win?

it's possible,but very unlikely.

Haye would be first and hurt Fury early,do you honestly think Haye couldn't finish him then?

how does Fury win?

Haye would be first and hurt Fury early,do you honestly think Haye couldn't finish him then?

john ruiz took round after round of thump from haye, he was 38 and long past his best, monte barret ad 5 rounds of hammer, it would take more that one punch to take fury out, one clean hit from fury and the cruiserweight would be in trouble.

how does Fury win?

john ruiz took round after round of thump from haye, he was 38 and long past his best, monte barret ad 5 rounds of hammer, it would take more that one punch to take fury out, one clean hit from fury and the cruiserweight would be in trouble.

1 shot from Cunningham had fury in trouble,Haye can finish fights when he has his opponents hurt and Fury leaves himself wide open when he's hurt.

haye would keep fury on the deck he hits harder and moves faster fury doesn't have the answer to haye. I find the heavy weights getting boring now that they are all giant freaks theyre too slow. watching them klitschcos is like watching f1 when Schumacher dominated, it became boring and predictable

if haye moves faster and hits harder, why is he not the champ? nothing boring about the brothers from the east, western media daft talk, they would be greats if from usa or uk.

that's simple its because he hits harder and faster than fury who is young and has not got the experience to hold haye off. do you honestly think haye is gona stand there waiting for fury to hit him, if you do then you haven't seen much of haye. and because fury beat chizora easily that style suits him better being much bigger with a bigger reach he can slug it out and hit him at will. haye aint gona stand there waiting on the punches he hits and moves fast

how does Fury win?

1 shot from Cunningham had fury in trouble,Haye can finish fights when he has his opponents hurt and Fury leaves himself wide open when he's hurt.

fury got back up, first proper punch from him ended the fight :toast: already told ya ruiz was up an down for many rounds, so dont come will the super hard hitting haye.

haye would keep fury on the deck he hits harder and moves faster fury doesn't have the answer to haye. I find the heavy weights getting boring now that they are all giant freaks theyre too slow. watching them klitschcos is like watching f1 when Schumacher dominated, it became boring and predictable

if haye moves faster and hits harder, why is he not the champ? nothing boring about the brothers from the east, western media daft talk, they would be greats if from usa or uk.

that's simple its because he hits harder and faster than fury who is young and has not got the experience to hold haye off. do you honestly think haye is gona stand there waiting for fury to hit him, if you do then you haven't seen much of haye. and because fury beat chizora easily that style suits him better being much bigger with a bigger reach he can slug it out and hit him at will. haye aint gona stand there waiting on the punches he hits and moves fast

im going to watch the haye v klitchko fight again, i must a mist this super fast big puncher. :blink:

Watched hugh furrys first fight,,, and that last fight , think it was his 4 th,,, now non of those two fighters were up to much,, so there going to make him look good,,, but I thought him far faster hand speed than Tyson , nice crisp movement to,,, he looks more natural than his uncle,,, might be one to watch.. There a pair of Un shapely feckers,, but I like watching them, one think about Tyson is,,, he's prepared to get hit,,, and then get up... I wish them well,, fighting for GB after all

• Like 2