hes only saying what we already know :yes:

Tbh I was more interested in what he had to say about his own future. Just thought I'd stick it up here anyway. ;)

that should be another good fight if it comes off with groves :thumbs:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

Tyso was interviewed On radio 5 this morning and came across well. If only he and his management. Could relise he has the oppotunity to endear himself. To the british people in general and like bruno and cooper make a career out it after boxing all it takes is a bit of humility

• Like 1