Well there is a couple of good things that will come out of this fight.

Tyson gets knocked out so he can't sing

And

Hes fans go back to the closet......

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just

keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

KID? I love you son.

As for posting shite well

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people that agree with me.

Sorry to keep on bursting your dream bubble son.

Happy hunting

whos the people that agree with you ? you dont burst my dream bubble ya clown .i didnt even know i had a dream bubble .your just another idiot living your dream behind a user name on a computer slagging a young 23 yr old man whos a contender for the heavy weight title ..a hell of a lot of people that agree with me .grow up ya stupid twat .. you was singing the same crap about price .until he was cuffed around the ear by a fat old bloke .go and have ya cocoa and get to bed .

brookie--serious question do you think fury handles himself well in interviews and how do you think he comes across ... after hueys last fight he never got a word in it was a chance for Tyson to talk the talk ...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

Im a travelling lad myself and every traveller i know is behind tyson furey as we all know he is gona be world champion at some point and is gona destroy david haye end off.

if the fight ever comes off, lets hope the travelling folks show some respect+ behave , when furey knocked out cold by Haye, and show respect to the Haye winner . :yes:

• Like 3

Im a travelling lad myself and every traveller i know is behind tyson furey as we all know he is gona be world champion at some point and is gona destroy david haye end off.

if the fight ever comes off, lets hope the travelling folks show some respect+ behave , when furey knocked out cold by Haye, and show respect to the Haye winner . :yes:

cant remember fury hitting anyone with a bottle pal ;)

thats a load of bull wide o travellers carnt stick him big dive that he is running hes gob off all the time 2 bobs worth better fighting men then him about i can tell u

We,ll wait and see lads tyson furey will ko haye in 6or7 rounds.haye is amouth piece and when tyson beats him he,ll complain about his toe

like the travellers say the haye vs chisora fight was a fix?

I reckon you lot will be accusing Hayes team of poisoning furys water or loading his gloves straight after the fight.

Used to see haye driving around quite often where I used to live. I remember waiting a while to cross the road with the dog and not one bloody car stopped but he did. I shouted to him that he only stopped to be a flash c**t and let everyone see the motor lol he just laughed.

Hope tyson gets knocked out dont see it going 3 rounds and thats [bANNED TEXT] most travllers want to see me be 1 of them carnt stick this dive with the likes of him and big fat gypise weddings makes us all look lobs

Thats interesting......heard the same from a few travelling folk recently.....folk i quite like and respect.

gnash let me assure you mate .the travelling fraternity idolise tyson .the bullshit being aimed at ty on this site is unreal mate .total bullshit .one or two people who might be dossing about might give it large to you about ty but go on any travellers website on the net and youl see for yourself the support hes got from travelers .youl get a little jealousy amongst one or two thats to be expected .

Im sure your right mate and thats how it should be folk should be loyal to their own.....must admit it threw me....admittedly it was only 2 different conversations with 2 different people but i was surprised at their feelings towards him......maybe it was jealousy i dont know.

Also.....myself i dont aim anything at Fury i just talk what i see in fighters i dont care for their personailites its what they do in a boxing ring that interests me......he has traits i admire and obvious faults as well....but he,s a Brit and id like to see him do well regardless.

Edited by gnasher16

We,ll wait and see lads tyson furey will ko haye in 6or7 rounds.haye is amouth piece and when tyson beats him he,ll complain about his toe

Do you lads not get bored of going on about this toe thing......yes he made a c**t of himself but its a desperate thing for you Furey fans to be clinging onto dont you think ?.......is it because you cant really explain a way that Furey could outmanouvre Haye in a boxing ring so you think calling him a few names will do the trick :blink: ......IF....Furey achieves as much as David Haye has achieved in the sport he will be a very lucky young man.......its also worth keeping in mind Haye performed terribly and still went the distance with the greatest heavyweight of the era,do you think Furey could perform terribly and go the distance with a Klitchko.

What i see happening is furey boxing clever and haye trying to rush furey and ends up on his arse.theres no excuses for this fight and if haye beats furey which i dought then fairplay to him but imho i see furey stopping haye

Do you lads not get bored of going on about this toe thing......yes he made a c**t of himself but its a desperate thing for you Furey fans to be clinging onto dont you think ?.......is it because you cant really explain a way that Furey could outmanouvre Haye in a boxing ring so you think calling him a few names will do the trick :blink: ......IF....Furey achieves as much as David Haye has achieved in the sport he will be a very lucky young man.......its also worth keeping in mind Haye performed terribly and still went the distance with the greatest heavyweight of the era,do you think Furey could perform terribly and go the distance with a Klitchko.

bloody bang on gnash :yes: they just see it mate, Haye will ko him end off :yes:

What i see happening is furey boxing clever and haye trying to rush furey and ends up on his arse.theres no excuses for this fight and if haye beats furey which i dought then fairplay to him but imho i see furey stopping haye

Maybe you should stick to the toe stuff after all :laugh:

What possible reason is there to think Haye will " rush " Furey ?............Haye has shown himself to be a patient punch picker who will wait for openings without forcing a fight....very fast and accurate......and a good finisher..............Yet Furey i have never seen " box clever "...................where did that prediction come from did it just sound good in your head :D

Edited by gnasher16