• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

fury will have his hands full with this one. no lapses in defence or over confidence. got to be in the shape of his life and box clever. one bad mistake and it could be good night. haye is a terrific puncher.

• Like 1

i used to like hayes pre fight wind ups.........really was funny seeing the kiltschko brothers getting to the point they wanted to rip his fooking head off.......... :D the only time i thought he looked a proper kunt was when he starting showing his broken toe and blaming it for losing against wladimir ..........because IF he won im sure it would of been "even with a broken toe i beat him" shite!!!

cant say im a big fan of fury either.......no special reason just cant say ive seen anything exciting in the fights ive missed a few tho..........but maybe if he beats haye people will take notice cause one thing for sure is haye wont be going in the ring quietly............. :D

also whats happened with american heavyweights??? they set the scene and dominated it for years........think briggs was the last champ a good few year back........... :hmm: its a shame tho imo as when its "a great american champ" with the belt it sounds better than the "educated and true gentleman" type the brothers are..........not knocking any boxer here in the slighest, i couldnt live 1min with any of them lol but its funny how interest in heavyweight boxing has gone down while them two boring feckers have dominated the division...........you see an interview with them and its like listening to a robot with no emotions at times........ :blink:

BUT i guess its all irrelevant...........their world champs as they beat whoever was put before them..........and thats what its all about........... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1

where the feck did they find hueys opponent tonight ------- lurking in kfc how the feck is he licensed :hmm: haye Tyson all talk he also said he`d got a 3 fight plan to get to the kitch`s more talk ....I wish him well but I wish he`d just get on with it --- no need for him to be on tonight talking bollox ...

• Like 2

I,ll be amazed if Haye didnt put him away pretty comfortably its only Furys sheer size and awkwardness that could possibly give him problems.........im surprised Haye is taking this fight its a potential career ender if he lost yet for Fury a loss would just put him back a year thats all.

• Like 1