cheers moxy i know fek all about this didgi sight i was told it was just a set zoom but thats a bonus that pal i am thinking of getting a doubler for it if i can find one cheap enough as i am a tight arse and try and find a good recording device for it

They call it a lens focus but its pretty much the same, ok you cant zoom right up but you get the idea.

http://www.pulsarn550.com/uploads/3/9/7/6/3976953/___digisight_n550_user_manual.pdf

I am awaiting delivery of a DVR, the one i have coming is the archos dvr700. Its a little overkill on the size of the screen but the price was right

cheers moxy i know fek all about this didgi sight i was told it was just a set zoom but thats a bonus that pal i am thinking of getting a doubler for it if i can find one cheap enough as i am a tight arse and try and find a good recording device for it

They call it a lens focus but its pretty much the same, ok you cant zoom right up but you get the idea.

http://www.pulsarn550.com/uploads/3/9/7/6/3976953/___digisight_n550_user_manual.pdf

I am awaiting delivery of a DVR, the one i have coming is the archos dvr700. Its a little overkill on the size of the screen but the price was right

what price is the archos mate

what price is the archos mate

I gave forty five nicker posted. Cheap as chips.

Have a look on the bay and weigh them up.

Others have sugested an angel eye dvr, and those suggestions have come from a few people on diferent sites so they cant be that bad. Fairly cheap too, but with not having tested or had anything to compare to i cant honestly reccomend anything.

Apollo's footage looks good :thumbs:

The 550 is a great bit of kit. Its ok as a day scope but it certainly would not be my first choice.

Come night and its a diferent matter. Its a good clear image, i have never suffered with it being grainy and i can see a couple of hundred yards with the built in ir. but the 940 does make a diference.

I cant fault the image one bit.

There are a couple of niggles i have, one is the height of the unit. Its not a comfortable prone shooting position, unless you have a neck like an ostrich. You may find you need to pack up your cheek piece. Not over bad but you do notice.

The other is the manual dial zoom. I think its located in an awkward position.

Superb for the money though.

nice info thanks mate

The 550 is a great bit of kit. Its ok as a day scope but it certainly would not be my first choice.

Come night and its a diferent matter. Its a good clear image, i have never suffered with it being grainy and i can see a couple of hundred yards with the built in ir. but the 940 does make a diference.

I cant fault the image one bit.

There are a couple of niggles i have, one is the height of the unit. Its not a comfortable prone shooting position, unless you have a neck like an ostrich. You may find you need to pack up your cheek piece. Not over bad but you do notice.

The other is the manual dial zoom. I think its located in an awkward position.

Superb for the money though.

nice info thanks mate

No bother superman :laugh:

As Moxy rightly says the height is the only issue that will bother any user . I must admit they are a great bit of kit , mine had the Sony lens and coupled with the L808 laser really took some beating . As far as the Photon , i think Stock and Tackle have confirmed they will be in within a month ?

Edited by Buster321c

Pictures with the aqn

i was looking at the angel eye the footage i saw looked a bit jumpy i will check ot the archos see what they are like cheers pal

The Angle eye footage is not jumpy its down to the shooter,if you shoot of a bipod or on a fence or gate post then it more steady same as a camera

Pictures with the aqn

i was looking at the angel eye the footage i saw looked a bit jumpy i will check ot the archos see what they are like cheers pal

The Angle eye footage is not jumpy its down to the shooter,if you shoot of a bipod or on a fence or gate post then it more steady same as a camera

it was my lap top making it like it go jumpy it did it on loads watching youtube yesterday villaman need to get a new one i think its f****d lol