Badger In France

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very easy to wipe out that particular type of quarry in an area over a very short space of time,not like fox where you could kill a couple today and by tomorrow 2 more would have moved in to same area

What a debate ! We are very cautious concerning badger populations here. If you hunt to much, population can decrease. In some areas, badger hunters are numerous. So, they release a part of badger

Can folk not just watch a video on here snd show some appreciation for the guy who put it up. Im not too fussed who kills quary or who releases it. But i am envious of guys like those on the video who

Why's that then ?

With respect, its sort of one of them questions which says more about the person asking, one day you may realise the answer.

With respect no it isn't, Only fools assume!!

I'm all for releasing quarry for future sport, I just wanted to know why he said so.

One day I may realise lol jog on, who do you think you are.

Why's that then ?

Very easy to wipe out that particular type of quarry in an area over a very short space of time,not like fox where you could kill a couple today and by tomorrow 2 more would have moved in to same area from as far as 10 mile away.Hunting is not all about killing the quarry,not in my book anyway,with me im more interested in how the terrier works its quarry and happy to release as long as the farmer or land owner don't say otherwise.

• Like 10

Why dig it ti let it go, thats what I think gives hnting a bad name because its principally baiting

got to agree. if you dig it up just to let it go you dont have a leg to stand on when Mr Townie comes along and says its cruel because your only doing it for your own pleasure imo. either do the job properly or dont do it at all.

Why dig it ti let it go, thats what I think gives hnting a bad name because its principally baiting

got to agree. if you dig it up just to let it go you dont have a leg to stand on when Mr Townie comes along and says its cruel because your only doing it for your own pleasure imo. either do the job properly or dont do it at all.

too many people take the sport to heart it's not a job,,,,,, it's a HOBBY,,,,, you don't shoot yourself on the foot for the next time when hunting and if you do kill/shoot all try put back in what you take out it keeps the circle going :thumbs:

• Like 1

too many people take the sport to heart it's not a job,,,,,, it's a HOBBY,,,,, you don't shoot yourself on the foot for the next time when hunting and if you do kill/shoot all try put back in what you take out it keeps the circle going :thumbs:

your never going to dig to every single fox in the are in one winter anyway are you? If you were out with the terriers every day smashing every set in sight then i can see your point. but foxes spend most of their time above ground so using a terrier isnt going to wipe them out.

• Like 1