T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Just zeroed up at 27 yards. My 97k i have now fitted an adjustable buttpad boyy it makes a diff. Heres a couple pics you lads are up against the weekend. The group on pic is a 5 shot group at lazed 25 m 27 yards. Take no notice of the shots in black ive just shot the and its too dark now to see bull on black bit late so shot a group on the white. See you all the weekend.

null_zpse5150add.jpg

null_zps1c46e7ca.jpg

null_zpsb6155b74.jpg

Next to the group is a 177 pellet to justify size.

• Like 3

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

Mozzys had a right go on me yesterday should see state of me.. I look like freddy kruger!!

what sort of insect repellents actually work? or is it just a way for shops to bleed money out of people?!

hi scott

the best one i have heared of is urine,what you need to do is pee in a bottle,put it in a fridge over night.then just before you go out shooting smother your self in it works a treat i belive :thumbs:

Its true, when I travelled round thailand and worked in india, I used pee as a mozzie repellent and they left me well alone. As did everything else in a6yd area....

• Like 6

Dont forget your catapults lads as we are having a tin can shooting comp at the meet.

Ten beer cans, 10 shots. Who ever scores most points wins.

Ranges are 2 at 5m, 2 at 10m, 2 at 15m and 4 at 20 m.

4 points for the 20m cans each.

3 points for the 15m

2 points for the 10m

1 point for the 5m cans.

Ok, I've just bought my first catapult, sooo how do they work and how do you cock them lol. Anybody feel like giving me a quick starter lesson before the comp. :huh:

maybe your heads on wonky mate :laugh:

Ill do some ranged groups tomorrow at work see what i can manage :thumbs:

maybe it is lol

these 4 year old glasses don't help, get my new ones in the morning. got some new mounts coming so might try my mtc mamba lite aswell. see which I prefer that or the 50mm panorama..

• Like 1

Them groups are good Scott.

Nothing wrong with them mate.

I went to the range with my HW98 yesterday and my son using Lauras Ultra SE.

It was printing sub 5p size 3 shot groups time and time again at 55 yards with it.

Its now doing 11.08 FPE but with PTFE washers fitted instead of extra spring so its smooth as.

Si.

always seem to be canted or whatever its called.?? :blink:cheers SKoT :victory:

I always though the "cant" was the posh word for the arse at the trigger end of the rifle..... :laugh:Darryl

Aye something like that... just never seem to get it right. Looked at some spirit level things on uttings but they were too expensive!