T.h.l Air Gun Section Annual Meet,july 12,13,14 2013

Alright Davy, I will be using my hw97kt, so whichever class that puts me in, as long as I'm not laughed at for shooting like the novice I am.

Also, what time can we get there Friday as I still plan on helping set up.

I think you'll find I'm the novice :-)

Shoot-out on novice hill lol.

We should get a class to our selves

I'm going to get some practice in tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully my eye might be in by the shoot lol

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend, and met some great people! having spent so much time dealing with lambing, and then the shearing, a weekend rolling around in a field full of sheep sh#t was just the type of R and R I n

As above Cheers to the Members of the Airgun THL Section who attended the Meet, It's what makes these Meets Great Superb again Davy, Chaz, Si, and the New Smooth talking Camp Cook Wurz for Making th

Back home, had a cracking weekend....well done to those that attended For those of you interested the Panther is repaired, no lasting damage.....   Here's to the next one...hopefully I'll be able

Posted Images

Alright Davy, I will be using my hw97kt, so whichever class that puts me in, as long as I'm not laughed at for shooting like the novice I am.

Also, what time can we get there Friday as I still plan on helping set up.

I think you'll find I'm the novice :-)

Shoot-out on novice hill lol.

We should get a class to our selves

I'm going to get some practice in tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully my eye might be in by the shoot lol

I've only just started shooting my springer and only will have used it half a dozen times so I'll make you look great lol.

No one needs to worry about how they shoot, these meets are all about having a good time, enjoying our shared passion for shooting.. and taking the p!ss !!

Be you novice or expert it matters not! .. just as long as you enjoy it :thumbs:

• Like 5

No one needs to worry about how they shoot, these meets are all about having a good time, enjoying our shared passion for shooting.. and taking the p!ss !!

Be you novice or expert it matters not! .. just as long as you enjoy it :thumbs:

Sounds good, I'm only coming to learn from some great shooters, and meet some new friends, and learn how to skin and prep game.

I know this may be a silly question, but are we allowed to bring alcohol?? :drink:

Edited by fret78

Sounds good, I'm only coming to learn from some great shooters, and meet some new friends, and learn how to skin and prep game.

I know this may be a silly question, but are we allowed to bring alcohol?? :drink:

? more like encouraged to bring alcohol.. ;)

these lot are right pissheads, its more like an A.A meeting gone bad :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

? more like encouraged to bring alcohol.. ;)

these lot are right pissheads, its more like an A.A meeting gone bad :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: Sound like my kind of people. I'm sure we'll all get along just fine, and feel wonderful in the morning :bad:

well... what else are you going to drink ?? :laugh:

Not only is it allowed but it is highly encouraged!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fair point, and I wouldn't want to dehydrate :whistling:

• Like 1

on a sensible note the drinking normally happens after the shooting, not during :thumbs:

..although the hang overnormally lasts until the next drinking session :yes:

Edited by AR177

hi fret

it is THL custom to bring the THL events director a little something,by the way of Alcohol.

just as a good gesture,and i will go easy on you with the virgin Initiation introduction :laugh: :thumbs:

• Like 4

hi fret

it is THL custom to bring the THL events director a little something,by the way of Alcohol.

just as a good gesture,and i will go easy on you with the virgin Initiation introduction :laugh: :thumbs:

That basically means davy wants to sample whatever tipple you turn up with :laugh:

... I had to eat a 'home grown chilli' ... which turned out to be a scotch bonnet from tesco :doh:

Edited by AR177

hi fret

That basically means davy wants to sample whatever tipple you turn up with :laugh:

... I had to eat a 'home grown chilli' ... which turned out to be a scotch bonnet from tesco :doh:

Adam

how would you feel being chief virgin Initiator/executer,and come up with the source :thumbs:

hi fret

Adam

how would you feel being chief virgin Initiator/executer,and come up with the source :thumbs:

:hmm:

what kind of devious, despicable, dastardly task could I think up for newbies!

:diablo:

hi fret

Yep I remember that.... Only cos I ate one too and my arse was on fire at Morissons!!!

:laugh:

• Like 1

hi fret

Yep I remember that.... Only cos I ate one too and my arse was on fire at Morissons!!!

:laugh:

Thats cos you were eating them like murray mints darryl mate lol

As long as davy's mankini isn't part of the initiation, the virgins should be fine...